Alex pls go

Alex pls go

he's basically praising tall people, pretending that anyone wishes they were shorter lmao

>gets called a manlet
>assumes people are frustrated because they're taller
>keeps emphasizing that the smaller guy will look better
>patronizes the shit out of taller people for being lanky and frustrated
kek the delusion, totally not mad

6'6 dude here, lost respect for this guy after watching the video.

honestly, manlet jokes are a Veeky Forums thing, IRL we don't look down on anyone cause we have a hard enough time trying to fit in with all the insecure napoleon types trying to put us down.

>you know those guys who are genetically gifted?
>they're totally insecure over it!

lanklets pls no bully

He did a video for manlets to you dumb nigger

t. manlet

>6'6 dude here, lost respect for this guy after watching the video.

8" dick guy here, if you weren't insecure you wouldn't have mentioned a similarly pointless measurement

>grow, grow, grow

Lmao he frequents Veeky Forums, there's no way he doesn't. He got successfully trolled

i'm always surprised at how pathetic manlets can be lmfao

6'6 is a fucking terrible height. You might as well not even lift. I'm 6'1 and do dumbbell curls with 20kg bench 100kg for reps and I look like shit. Add 5 inches to that and you will never make it as a wagecuck. Different thing if you were some trustfund kiddo who roided

Women HATE short men. You are barely noticeable. You have no presence, no dominance. You can meme about it all being about confidence or whatever. but in reality it is all just
C O P E
O
P
E

blumf

>tall men spam manlets

Holy shit he goes to Veeky Forums

>e-everyone has shit genes like me!

>>>
> Anonymous 10/22/17(Sun)20:22:11 No.43300006▶
> (You)
>>e-everyone has shit genes like me!

>6'1
>shit genes

Stay jelly, manlet

>6'1 (kek)
>lifts
>looks like shit
>good genes
shiggy

i'm a lanklet and have never called anyone a manlet online or in person, but alright

this ahahahahah wtf

this is incredibly pathetic and sad

>Im 5'5" and if you're 6'5" I guarantee you will dwarf me after you have lifted for 10 years
a guy that's literally a foot taller than you will mog you hard even if he's auschwitz mode wtf has this retard been smoking lmao???????

Looks like that mean, old Alex struck a nerve with you lanky faggots. Awww, are your skinny, little feewings hurt? Awww, what a shame, maybe you shouldn't have tried to make fun of other men's height then, you gangly fuck.

Alex made this video exactly for you guys on here, he called you losers out and you're going to sit down, shut up and take it like the skinny pussy you are, you will never compare to a man like Alex. Not if you were 100 feet tall.

I guarantee I'm going to get some salty little morons crying at me about how I'm a manlet or whatever the fuck, as you can see by the unoriginal posts above, but bro; manlet jokes aren't funny anymore, if they were even funny in the first place, get the fuck over it and get some new jokes because you've beaten the horse until it's nothing but chromosomes by now.

So feel free to reply if any among you still have the stones for it, but you will get embarrassed for all these idiots to see.

In a recent video he said he's 5'6.5

Lanklet idiots, will they ever learn?

Alexposting is the most cringeworthy meme fit has ever produced

His beard looks like shit jesus

6'7" here and let me tell you some thing you piece of fucking shit.

I'm handsome as fuck and have a babyface that allows me to pull easy teen pussy because of it. You should see some of the tight little bodies I've fucked. I have a 7.5in dick and not a single girl I have ever banged has failed to text/call me for a bootycall late at night. I embrace any challenge I get from someone who tries to stand in my face and intimidate me with their height, because it's pathetic. Low center of gravity, fast reflexes, and ridiculous core strength will allow me to either 1) quickly take you to the ground where I will stomp your fat face or 2) out last you with endurance because your shitty, overweight frame required to ground that extra height made you more tired. I make 85k a year as an mid-level engineering manager at Ford (I'm 23 btw, they will most likely promote me to upper management within the next 2-3 years). I fuck shit up in every single sport and would destroy any of you (minus basketball where skill/talent is substituted out for height). I've been compared to Messi in my soccer style. Quick dribbling and cutting in between every opponent in front of me. I scored 95 goals throughout my high school varsity soccer career. I made the varsity football team freshman year as starting runningback but soccer and football were the same season so I couldn't dominate both.

Sports I would destroy you at in order

Soccer
Football
E-sports
Baseball
Endurance running
Tennis
Golf
Footgolf
Ping Pong
others

I know you. Ugly is a given. Probably curly hair. Tried to grow a beard but it was patchy and you were sad for awhile about that. Struggling to find a way to validate yourself you took to reminding everyone how you're "Over 6 feet tall!", as if that was some sort of cutoff for being a man. When in reality you're just as pathetic as every other self-hating wannabe piece of shit out there, yet you have somehow convinced yourself you've won the genetic lottery.

this is pasta, right?

pretty much this

anyone over 6' completely dwarfs that guy no matter how much he lifts

tall dude got a bruised ego for not having his dick sucked. rather sad you have to denigrate shorter men who are assertive as having napoleon complexes whilst trying to rebut not looking down at shorter men. being self-satisfied in ur own genetics is not a substitute for actually getting a good physique or making strength gains.