NO

When you realize none of it matters.

WHEN DO I GET TO STICK MY COCK INSIDE A WOMAN
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Take the normie pill

soon.

>went on 3 dates with a girl
>she tells me we shouldn’t see each other anymore because I’m too boring

>*through the fire and flames starts playing but with each word replaced with the name ''Mads'' *

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6KVR08KmY

It doesn't

did you atleast shag her?

I was not aware this was an option

tfw i realized i have garbage ass personality and im boring af and that is only reason why i never had girlfriend or any relationship.

Its not about face frame or height or taint

i have all those 4 covered (maybe not 10/10 but im above average) yet im 25 kissless virgin.

Another fact is im in cocoon mode since like 16yo so i barely meet people outside of workplace / what used to be my school

Lifting helps and i see some women are getting attracted to me, but still im a boring, cynic recluse that hates people, self included.

I was always trying to comfort myself in thought that im intelligent, its just others that cant understand me, but i know for a fact im just barely above average in that regard too.

On top of that i had troublesome childhood, which fucked me up to begin with.

It aint pretty my dudes.

So instead of feeling sorry for yourself, make a change. Youre boring because you dont do anything, you have no stories to tell, no life experiences, nothing.

She is doing you a favor. If she gets bored easily you would have to be around her 24/7 to make sure she doesn't seek other outlets for "fun". Then she would get bored of you and do it any way.

>gf left me
>drive to work out, to decorate my new place is gone
>been having ashit diet lately
You tell me

when you change your own mentality

no, making it wont fix it

getting a gf wont fix it

only you can fix it

Fpbp

and just how the fuck do i do this

>be fat piece of shit
>girls ignore me
>think getting fit will fix everything
>get fit
>girls still ignore me
>realize i'm just boring

Bull fucking shit. If you're new this website, it is possible, leave and NEVER come back to this hellhole. For the rest of us, we're here forever and even if we manage to leave(fat chance, you always come back within 3 years), we'll never truly be normies. Believe me, I've tried to retake the bluepill. It doesn't work anymore.

yeah this is also among other things why i started lifting

but it didnt help a whole lot, met few people that i talked to at gym but thats pretty much it.

Recently went to do deadlift workshop / seminar thing which was enjoyable and all. Maybe ill start doing powerlifting "casually"

I also go sometimes to heavy music shows, also met some people there, like two girls i talked with when waiting for show to happen , but its like im a spectator there, mostly invisible to others, and when show ends, it ends and i go back home.

I need to sign up for language lessons again.

Doesnt help im in netherlands but im coming from Poland and i dont know dutch that well, and have no old friends, which i had back home.

Who else /boring/ here?
I'm included, I've had people jokingly say that I have no personality to my face at times but they didn't seem so serious.
After that I thought about it and here I am, all I do is,
>lift and run
>schooling
>vidya
>4 and 8 chans
>animu
>play piano.
Thats basically it. What do I do?

i don't know either user my routine is close to yours

>work out
>go to work
>cook dinner
>Veeky Forums/vidya
>watch a movie
>play guitar

idk how to suddenly become interesting or fun to be around. especially since i stopped drinking.

piano / being musician should be interesting if you are any good at it

But yeah
i also dont drink since my father died from drinking too much for years, year ago. occasionally i get beer or two but thats it.

>wake up
>go to work
>come back home
>drink coffee
>lift in garage
>spend some time on pc
>go to sleep

everyday for past months

Whenever you want it to

It doesn’t get better, you’ll just have to adapt.

>lift
>work
>anime
>piano

We are one in the same user

For me it was when I looked in the mirror and said "I'm sick of living this way." All of my insecurities just seemed so insignificant after I started making an effort to be emotionally healthy. I stopped comparing myself to other people constantly and began living for myself. I think I will always be a bit of an introverted melancholy guy but I'm not depressive anymore. I can't stress enough how important it is to stop comparing yourself to others, it's a very destructive way of thought.

Things that helped me were listening to happy music, playing simple fun video games, talking to friends through text, and setting goals. Do things that are fun, go travel, camp, ride a bike, etc. The biggest thing that has helped me is lifting, every time I start to have negative thoughts or feel insecure I hit the gym immediately. I lift until I can't anymore and when I get back those thoughts are gone.