You Need People. Be Attractive

I redpill you the most important mindset 'making it':

"We're all gonna make it bro." What does it mean?
Making it means you can successfully navigate the social hierarchy to enhance your life. Don't forget Benjamin Franklin's wisdom; humans are social creatures. The happiest and most successful people in this world are attractive to other humans, and they receive the most rewards.

•THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER WHEN IT COMES TO SELF IMPROVEMENT•
You need to focus clearly on making yourself more attractive every day. Humans are creatures of status, and only want to associate with high status people.

>b-b-but I lift for myself. Muh stoicism. Muh greek philosophy! Happiness is internal!
Stoicism is a staple of self improvement because it teaches attractive masculine behavior. A man who has his shit together is more attractive than an emotional bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are many, MANY ways to become more attractive, but let's narrow it down to three main fields:

1) PHYSICAL ATTRACTIVENESS
The halo effect is real. You know it, I know it.
youtu.be/VTwSSTWfwuM
Lifting is the main component to this. It's not a secret, but so many people fail to do the agreed-upon basics to look their best. Giving a shit gives you an advantage. Skin care, fashion, teeth, hair, etc. all fall into this category.

2) SUCCESS
Your ability to navigate dominance hierarchy is crucial. Do you have the skills to make you valuable? Are you valuable on the job market? What have you built to provide others?
This is where career success and other skills/hobbies play in. Competent people get rewarded.

3) SOCIAL SKILL
There is no such thing as monk mode. You need to be interacting with people all the time. Human beings have an amazing ability to detect quickly when someone is socially awkward. Persuasion is massive in life.

This is what self-improvement means. Become more attractive. Take the time to become valuable to others and your life will begin. You'll form friendships, relationships, and have the time of your life. Respect from human beings isn't easy, but it will make your life easier. The little things in life are more attainable. It is hard to bring some people to this mindset because they are told constantly that ''fuck what everyone else things, don't give a fuck bro, bitches ain't shit". That line of thinking is just a misunderstanding of the philosophy. When you look at it correctly, you understand it's just attractive behavior.

Don't be afraid to admit it. Remember; you're not looking for validation from one person. You're looking for strategies to make you win on average among people. You'll never get everyone to like you. Life is about forming bonds with the people who do. They are your tribe, your family. Love them, provide them value, and be happy.

Underrated thread.

I do all that and then some prettyboy with a 9/10 face walks in and I may as well not exist. I'd rather live alone and lift so people don't try to pull shit around me.

>I do all that

What's your room like right now? Is it clean?

If it is clean, how engaging is your space? Can you invite new people over on a moments notice and provide them with an experience that will make them want more? What interesting stories can you tell from the objects you have collected over your life? Is it as aesthetic as it is functional? What activities do you have open to entertain? You have food on hand you can prepare right? People will be comfortable right; you've put effort into finding the best furniture?

If you're home isn't sorted, engaging, inviting, and memorable, you didn't do it all.

Nope. You are intimidated and that has a reaction on you and your behavior. This situation is not constructed when a handsome guy shows up, but a mental battle taking place in your head. You need to not worry about these dudes coming to steal your girl or something, instead you should go out of your way and make friends even if it's just for the night

There are definitely situations where I'm with some girl I like and then some dude I think is physically more attractive than me shows up. I typically ignore the girl and engage this guy, after an hour of just being around each other I quickly realize this guy is just another dude. He's nothing special and generally he is not a contender. If I feel as if this guy actually wants to talk to the girl I'm interested in, I usually switch to physical interaction with the girl, it's usually more than enough to give the message, "i want her"
Most guys back off when they see that cause we don't live in 1500s anymore

pathetic thread

>i need validation!

You can't become attractive you are BORN attractive. stop deluding yourself that there is a way out

>There is no such thing as monk mode. You need to be interacting with people all the time. Human beings have an amazing ability to detect quickly when someone is socially awkward. Persuasion is massive in life.

DELET

>I'm with some girl I like and then some dude I think is physically more attractive than me shows up. I typically ignore the girl and engage this guy

>it's all genetics bro lol it's impossible to improve yourself
kys

kek, girls arn't worth your attention until your horny anyway lad. I find that just having fun, include them here and there with the joke.

Girls just gravitate to whom they think has the higher status in the situation. This kinda shit becomes fluid when you interact with people more often tonight.

mobile posting so...

Mad because truth

leave Veeky Forums now and stay out

>tfw ugly face, unfixable without expensive surgery
>tfw no social skills or friends
what do?

How do you get better with social skills/climbing dominance hierarchy in college when you don't drink?

I get invited to parties very often because most people find me to be a fun guy to be around. Many girls think I'm very good looking and will let me know that once the alcohol is flowing.

But I don't drink because family alcoholism and in college not drinking is kind of a big barrier for social activities.

I can't even get with the girls hitting on me at parties most of time, because it looks bad if I as a sober guy get with a tipsy girl, let alone a drunk one. That's just a rape accusation waiting to happen.

Do any anons have any advice about this? Neither of my parents went to university, so they don't really know how social life works at uni.

Start saving up money, user. I believe in you

>I can't be socially responsible about drinking and not overdo it every single time

grow up

Depends on what kind of ugly.
Ugly like a scary troll? Get huge and be intimidating looking, but be nice to people, they'll like you.

Ugly as in dorky nerdy looking? Let me know if you find out, because right now the only escape I see is surgery or suicide.

>be in an on/off relationship with a really hot girl for most of last year
>finally break up for good
>don't get laid or even really come close for 5 months
>had sex 2 weekends ago
>have gotten laid 4 more times since then

what the fuck Veeky Forums

Family alcoholism is proven to have strong genetic basis. Both sides of my family have bad alcoholism, including my Father who had to go to AA for a bit.

I'm not going to risk becoming a train wreck like a lot of people in my family given my family's history with alcohol

Checked.

good shit.
>This is what self-improvement means. Become more attractive. Take the time to become valuable to others and your life will begin.
most people dont realize this

i'm in the same boat. u can't just watch a truly brilliant person drink and completely hate himself for it and then kill himself out of frustration (he wasn't depressed) and just think "its just willpower lmao"

sadly 99% of people are completely incapable of understanding dependency because a.) they don't even consider alcohol addictive or b.) they know X guy who quit Y drug and is fine

checked

Holy quints for truth.

Just tell the tipsy girl you don't drink, say/do something thatll make her remember you in a good way and contact her when she's sober

Fuck off /r/theredpill phaggot

It's only a rape accusation if you don't make her cum until she passes out, and being not drunk is a good start. Stop worrying about society and your garbage college, or keep worrying about it and don't get laid until you leave.

start drinking fucktard

Dependency is largely mental and based on the memes you grew up with, it may be somewhat genetic but I don't think a lot, OP should be careful tho because you can't see your memes until you can, but they can kill you any old time if you're not careful.

Kill yourself user

>>Short lower third of death
>>Weak cupid's bow lips
>>Short chin

this guy is a 6/5/10 at best

Hey man, as cringy as they may be they have some pretty good stuff on there. Certainly helped me get better, user.

Le plebbit humble bragging blog post
>halp guys girls find me attractive and tell me. What do?
Unironically kys u underage b8

These fucking balding manlet facelet cutfags thinking they have a shot at life

Lol

Admit it, you're gay

Benjamin Frankiln wa a fat degeerate fuck.

And he got all of the colonial pussy.

qqqqquints

We seriously need to get all this self improvement crap off this board

CHECKED

Props to you man! Don't let these people trick or pressure you into a bad habit. Quints of truth.

Chads can handle alcohol
Enjoy your inferior genes

HIGH VALUE MAN

fundamental flaw with this theory is that you think you can become more attractive when in reality it is set in stone by genetics

if you gained 50lbs of fat tomorrow, tell me would you look "just as attractive" ?

What kinda haircut is this?

How do I do 3?

I'm not social enough to have people to practice being social with

I'm not interested in sports or popular music and finding people with patrician taste is hard.

A lot of it is genetics obviously but for most people you can easily go plus or minus 2 points out of 10 based on controllable factors like body comp, hair, hygeine, clothing, etc.

Excellent hygiene and self care, fashion sense, fitness, and some minor cosmetic surgeries can take most people a long fucking way. Just look at Elon Musk.