Excess Skin Surgery/I want to die

Hey Veeky Forums
So I've put in all of the effort of working out, maintaining a strict diet etc and have now lost about 150lbs.
I'm a 20/F/leaf, and need excess skin surgery.
My body is a total mess, I know that I got myself here, but now that I've dug myself out I'm even more depressed.
Looking online at the procedures that I'd need by doctors who give good results I'd need to pay out around $35,000. I haven't pursued college/uni yet because I was so previously ashamed of my body and hated the thought of being around a bunch of happy normies all day who are disgusted by me. Therefore, I make $3000/month working a shitty job.

I don't think that I can afford the surgery and university. I can't dig myself out of my shitty job situation without a degree, and I can't be a normal functioning person because of my skin. I have not had a boyfriend in about 5 years. I'm miserable.

I'm considering just killing myself because of this.
Does anybody have experience dealing with cosmetic surgery debt, or excess skin removal? I have nobody to discuss this with because it's mortifying.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

stretchmarktherapycream.com/ct/413772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start a gofundme, post this same thing. I'm not super rich but I would do what I can.

Get a job at a Dermatologist's office or plastic surgeon's office

So a good job for a year or two

Ask surgeon for favor

Profit

Don't kill yourself please

You know in the movie Inglorious Bastards when Brad Pitt sometimes lets Nazis go, but cuts a swastika into their forehead to remind everyone for the rest of their life that this person was a Nazi?

I'm glad excess skin and stretch marks exist. You deserve to be punished for living an unhealthy lifestyle to the point that you were obese. Every time you get in a bikini, everyone should be able to clearly see that you used to be lil miss piggy. Btw, those surgerys aren't perfect and you will always look worse than someone who wasn't fat.

>leaf

There is no recourse for you?
Or is it just docs that you don't trust that might be covered?

This. Just crowdfund, people do it for surgeries all the time. Shill it on Reddit, etc.

Post a pic, my man. If it is *really* goddamn bad and that amuses me enough then go start a gofundme and I'll pay 20 bucks.

lmao just go to college
Everyone here at leafland is just changs and pajeets anyway they are disgusted at you no matter what you do since ur white

>"People shouldn't bother successfully losing the weight"
>Wanting the world to be more obese, and not less obese
You're a ray of sunshine, aren't you.

Shitting on people who have actually put in the work and lost the weight will surely help.

I won't ever look perfect, but at least I won't be a mean person.

Cosmetic procedures aren't covered in Canada unless you're experiencing huge issues from excess skin like gross rashes etc.
I understand why it's not covered and agree that tax payers shouldn't have to pay for every fattie's bad choices, but it does suck.

I've just been researching this, it's helpful. Thank you.
I might end up doing this.

Pretty much do what said and hope for the best. If you really want it, you should be able to save here and there by cutting something unnecessary out, too.
I feel for you though since we can't put on muscle like the men can. I'm not looking forward to these last 30 lbs and seeing my body become even worse.

It seems you're not allowed to shill on Reddit. I posted my weight loss progress on there a month ago for the hell of it and read from other posts they actually remove any comments when you mention a fund page for some reason.

is that you, if so atleast you got a good face

>No one should ever become healthier even if they had a fucked up childhood and their parents made them obese

Leave this board. You dishonor Zyzz with your faggotry.

Original gofundme user here, maybe not gofund me. Try to find a wellness specific platform, if you dont get 100% funding on gfm you get none of it. Risky.

Her reward is that she looks skinny with clothes on, which is by far the majority of the time and well worth it. Her punishment for being 150lbs overweight is that she's going to have a deflated balloon of skin on her chest when she goes to the beach; and when her new boyfriend sees her without clothes on he might vomit in his mouth a little at her loose skin.

>punishment
>>punishment
WHAT

Yes because nature "punishes" people and you should do nothing to combat it. Cancer? Chemo is for fags. Allergic? Epi pen is for fags. Psychotic? Antipsychotics are for fags. Sad? Happiness is for fags.

Leave this board and never return, you waste of cells.

Why come into this thread if you only shit on people for wanting and succeeding at being better than they were. Why not just shitpost in the fat person thread.

just ignore the loser jeez

I shouldnt have dignified it with a response but goddamn that got me heated

Vote for user to post their "flawless body"

I'll keep that in mind, very good point.
This has made me a feel a bit better. I'm glad I posted.

Disregard the vicious shitposting about fatties. I have very thick skin (literally, unfortunately (^: )

Cancer, allergies, medicine is different because no one made the choice to be sick. If anything she's like a ciggarette smoker who's freaking out about lung cancer after smoking a pack a day for 30 years. You carved that road by the bad decisions you made.

Also, OP refused to pursue going to college because they were ashamed of being fat. That's an obvious mental disorder. There are a lot of fat people who go to college. You should probably fix your mental health issues before taking care of loose skin. Or just let these whiteknight faggots donate you money for the surgery instead.

congrats on losing weight. is the loose skin noticable with clothes on? i also have loose skin and i just wear t shirts with a wife beater under, that hides it pretty well. if you're able to hide it with clothes, you should be able to wait until you finish college right?

>"This fat and loose skin is giving me anxiety issues"
>"lul u should lose those anxiety issues before the skin"

At least she isn't suffering from mental disability as you seem to be.

>cancer isnt a choice
>if anything its like she got lung cancer

Dude
Stop

/thread

enjoying your posts, keep on keepin on

Dumbfuck. Hurr durr lets work at this shitty dead end job instead of going to college because someone might look at me and think I'm fat. Go ahead and defend her faggot, maybe she'll sleep with you and let you use her skin as a cum rag.

Wow this is top tier degeneracy.
Isnt it a school night user?

You seem upset, maybe think your post through next time and you won't have to repeat this embarrassment.

get a loan on skin surgery and a student loan, study something that would allow you to work under the table. also while you are at it just take out as many credit cards as you can. once you get your degree move all your assets to your parents house then declare bankruptcy. That is what I would do in the US idk if leafs can do it

well going to college is going to make you even poorer, so good luck with that. Nothing to be ashamed about, if anything it'll possibly impress people that you lost so much. Maybe just wear really baggy clothes?

Also you can be my E-girlfriend

Does the surgery actually work tho? Asking for a friend....

Thought about medical tourism?

They literally chop off the excess skin. What in the world could make you think it doesn't work? They pull a fast one on you and clipped your stomach flaps to your back with chip clips?

I'm in the same boat OP
5 years of hard work, and I was rewarded with loose skin
Feelsbadman.jpeg

You look great though. I'm so envious of men being able to bulk up with muscle and fill a good deal of it out. My arms are so massive in the worst possible way and I can't hide it.

Work hard, get a better job, move city if you need to, work in IT or engineering, profit.

That or risk it all by getting a surgery done if Nicaragua and hope you don't die. 150lbs is amazing, don't kys you've done what every fat person ever wants to do, you're years ahead of them. Looking good opie.

This is too good

Aye

buy some compression clothes senpai

gj losing the fatness

Eat hydrolyzed collagen like you would protein powder for a couple months.

>and agree that tax payers shouldn't have to pay for every fattie's bad choices, but it does suck.
While I don't like the idea of taxpayers having to cover cosmetic surgeries, this might be a worthwhile exception. If fat people got a ONE-TIME insurance pass to get such a procedure done (ie. they should try very hard not to gain the weight back because they can't get another paid-for surgery if they lose the weight a second time), because it is probably still cheaper to pay for that than to cover a lifetime of patching health problems caused by being obese.

You're not a sane person

What do you feel about gynecomastia surgery? Healthy guy w gyno here. I work out but hormones gave me gyno and i cant drop 7k on fixing it

Grow up kiddo

user, the surgery is an unnecessary risk, consider your previous health challenges, who knows what state your poor heart is in after the abuse you rendered. It's not worth it but if you do collect the funds and go under, you have my sympathies.

College is a dead meme. Not saying to get surgery, just fuck college. Go to a trade school instead.

Lol, I know you're baiting this bitch but seriously, go die in a hole somewhere man. People don't need to be putting up with your bitter shite.

id settle for you.

Bud, you've got my goal body and look fucking awesome. Don't let that shit get you down. I'm 100lbs down so far and got another 30 to go and can tell the loose skin is gonna be a mother but fuck it, I'm gonna own that shit....and if I look half as decent as you I'll be very happy.

Continue saying this it makes my degree even more valuable

Yay know, back handed shit like this... just nah, nah.

i don't see why you can't just live with it through college. wear compression clothing to hide it under clothes. no one will notice unless you're some roastie that wants to get banged by chad every night. any boyfriend you get that truly loves you won't mind your loose skin (as corny and cliche as that sounds its true). you have a pretty face and decent tits. you already went to the trouble of losing the weight might as well live with it. a lot of people are way worse off than you, suicide shouldn't even be considered. discussing your loose skin shouldn't be embarrasing, it shows that you have the willpower and determination to turn your life around.

It's hard to tell you have loose skin from this pic

I should clarify that this isn't a photo of me, it's a photo from google to relate to the thread.

no im pretty sure they lust after whites

well why don't you rub a tiny bit of poison ivy solution in your skin folds, then go to the doc and tell them your skin folds are causing rashes. The doc can then say you need surgery, and insurance will help you

>all these butthurt nazi replies
got em

In that case you pretty much need to post pictures if you want actual help. Yeah I know it's 'mortifying' but just blur your face

Fucking genius.

Absolutely do this.
Perfect reply to that bitter user.

Why not just going to germany? Good Docs, good prices

You should look at surgery in foreign countries. I get all my dental work done in Brazil for dirt cheap. And it's seriously the same quality as the USA.

Plus there is a huge market for cosmetic surgery in Brazil, so you won't have trouble finding a good place to do it.

What about a shitty technical school or something to become a dental hygenist or something like that. Would be cheaper than Uni and then maybe you could get the surgery and then after that go to Uni. Do they have a payment plan or something or is it $35,000 up front? $35,000 may seem like an insurmountable amount of money but people buy cars more expensive than that so just think of it like that. Another user suggested IT work. Maybe get your comptia a+ certificate or something.

>can't dig myself out of shitty job situation without degree

There's dozens of trades dying for female hires, pick one.

Build credit, get a big loan, get surgery, default on loan.

Don't do this. If you have any cash or assets, they will take all of it.

Additionally, if they can prove you never intended to pay the loan back, they can arrest you for fraud.

My advice:

Save some cash, befriend a doctor in the USA or abroad in Germany or Serbia or Thailand, and really negotiate with them hard to bring the price down.

It will take a very long time, but my dad didn't have dental insurance. He found a nice quality dentist who yanked a few teeth for $150 cash.

Have a healthy diet, you need vitamins A, C
and zinc. Use supplements for zinc. Eat
salmon, eggs, nuts, carrots, milk .

Before going for surgery, consider stretchmarktherapycream.com/ct/413772

which will visibly reduce and possibly erase stretch marks.
I hope everything will work out well for you.

Great job on losing 150lbs, fatties making it makes me happy

Save up some money and go to Brazil for the surgery. Much cheaper, and combine it with a vacation trip, brazil is prdy cool

got mine done 4 weeks ago. cost me 6000€ in germany.

>NOT POSTING BEFORE PIC

lost 100 lbs. got my puberty gyno cut out some years ago. another 2 weeks, then i go on a cut for 4 weeks, then finally bulk hehe

Not OP but thanks, I'm ordering right now.

>getting surgery for that
Holy fuck you're stupid
You didn't even have a lot of loose skin and you could have easily get rid of it with bulking and cutting and fasting

looks breddy good op, now just lose more body fat!!!

i unironically agree
you let yourself get to that stage, you deserve everything. every aspect of your disgusting marks and scars to remind yourself what a gross piece of shit you were

yeah.. you know my body better as i do, right?
you fucking virgin

thank you brother, will do. but i look really skinny in person. 169@6'0.

well hello bernie, how pathetic is that. wasting money so some ex fatty can walk around with out a shirt off and feel better. Life has consequences deal with it

fellow recovering fatass here

you cant fix your tiddies if they achieved fried egg status but if you're under 30 your skin will slowly recover over the course of about 3 years or so, you can massage it and do other weird shit but it will mostly shrink on its own as long as you stay fit

(You)

Lol du Spast
Du hast die schwulsten Tattoos die ich je gesehen hab und du hast noch dazu ne komplette Vollglatze und nennst mich virgin?
Lustig so was von jemanden zu hören dessen Nippel unter seiner Brust sind haha
Und jetzt mal im Ernst Meister Propper für Arme, du bist Mitte oder Ende 20 und hättest die Haut locker in 2 Jahren wegbekommen können und das auf natürliche Art und Weise

Only non beta response in this thread.

Literally a nigga in this thread willing to give money to someone he has only seen an image of.

Consequences for actions. It's pretty basic shit.

this is a blue board

no moonspeak, please

Sorry I'm colour blind

haha :-)
Du hast einfach kein Plan und redest laut im Internet daher du unattraktiver Hurensohn. Ich wünsche deiner Mutter krebs und dir ebenfalls. Ich lache dich aus :-*

und deiner Reaktion nach zu urteilen, bist du wirklich noch Jungfrau hahahhaha

I don't know what I'm talking about? I went from 140 kg to 85 at 194 cm and had loose skin at first and now it's very minimal without any ugly scars
Anyways my bald manlet friend with cheap shitty tattoos and wide hips, calling you out on your bullshit made you mad I guess.. Did i strike a nerve or why do you wish another man's mother cancer?

>tfw nipples sit underneath the chest

>lusting after pic related
is it possible?

>t. hardgainer extraordinaire

OK since you're a leaf - possible British citizenship? I don't know what you need to get it in terms of parentage etc but maybe you've got the necessary can move here and get it sorted.

>criticising british healthcare

I can feel your frustration and I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Life is full of hills and valleys, but you just got to hang in there and make this the best day you can. Get out there for your surgery and give your self a pep talk the whole way, okay????

Your and a strong, beautiful, wonderful woman so remember that the next time you are in that "valley".

your body looks like a wise alien in this pic and in the other you look like a ftm trans

It sucks. But it's better than being a fatty.

Ich mach auf deutsch weiter.

Schonmal davon gehört dass verschiedene Körper verschiedenes Bindegewebe haben? War auch auf 130kg oben, bei 1.80m. Der Unterbauch war richtig G E B R O C H E N, wie soll ich den scheiss wegkriegen? Egal wie schmal ich geworden bin. Auch mit "bulk and cut" konnte man es nicht wegkriegen. Und meine Nippel sind aufgrund meiner pubertätsgyno so, besser als n Fettsack tu sein. Was ich richtig geil finde, die Sachen die du zu mir gesagt hast hat noch KEIN einziger Mensch im Reallife zu mir gesagt. :-)
Du warst außerdem der erste der mich als Idioten bezeichnete. Denk mal drüber nach.

100% agree

>all these whiteknights saying this is harsh
fucking faggots

based user
i completely agree