THE FINAL FLIPPENING OF BTC VS BCC

I TOLD YOU RETARDS TO BUY BCC AN HOUR AGO.

DID YOU?

ITS TOO LATE NOW. THE FINAL FLIPPENING IS BEGINNING.

PUMP INITIATED

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=btc-bcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf should I fomo in right now?

not buying ur bags because you bought during fomo.

>brainlets not buying now. hardfork initiate

Lol are u retarded? The pump is over. BCH is a shitcoin

shutup you fucking no-coiner newfag

Not yet. Some time after 2.06 GMT. In ~40 minutes. That's when it starts again. And BTC chain will be kill.

BCH difficulty adjustment algorithm being updated then.

Honestly I don't think the pump is happening tonight. If it doesn't happen people will dump and all the sell walls will be taken down giving it free reign to fly tomorrow.

The question is how to play that scenario

it is happening idiot

Bithumb is being investigated by regulators. You won't see another pump there anytime soon

It's the same allcaps bcash shill. Keep your fake bags and the fake coins that are in them, your fake Satoshi, your paedo sympathiser CEO, and your ridiculous attempt at manipulating markets. Off you trot to bcash land. Have a nice time and hope you don't get too REKT.

by not following op and either stay in eth, xmr or anything other coin except the two shitcoins ie btc and bch.

Pump over. Goodbye, BCC.

I did user, I'm getting dumped on
Save me :(

you have no evidence of this.

It went up a little bit but I was expecting something more aggressive like yesterday
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=btc-bcc

we're not buying your bags, just because you bought ath.

It's pumping downwards

fucking no-coiner newfag

just made $1k LOL

>bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=btc-bcc

It looks like the typical pattern that appears after a coin has pumped. There might another peak but afterwards it's going to go down.

Can u be this retarded ? Bcc is dead. It struggled twice. I GAVE U 2 OPPOUTUNITIES TO GO PASS THE PREVIOUS RESISTANCEA ND IT HAS FAILED ME THIS IS GARBAGE