Am I fat? And if so how can I loose weight

Am I fat? And if so how can I loose weight

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just broke my NoFap

How the fuck am I supposed to tell?

listen bby, you're going to get a lot of hurtful comments, including this one.

You are a fat cunt.

Shoo shoo ethnic whore

No need to be rude but idc what you guys say lmao and btw if you’re racist gtfo

>"idc"
>then why post
>implying racism is a negative thing

You're pretty chubby. Eat less.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Yes
Eat less
lose*

Compared to white women, you're a cow. For a latina though I'd say you're about average.

I mean idc as in idc if you say bad things I just wanted a yes or no lmfao. And yes racssim is a bad thing if anyone doesn’t think it is they’re dumb and ignorant and racist

I’m not white, btw Idk if you guys could tell from this pic but I clearly have no stomach fat and toned arms and legs but the only thing is I have a big chest and thighs that’s all so if y’all want someone flat then go ahed and get soemone flat

This is what low IQ looks like on Veeky Forums

nah you're not fat, you're in that good middle ground between chubby and skinny. no need to worry. looks like you could do with more muscle though as you're not very taut and look weak as fuck

Where's your penis?

You're not fat but in my opinion you'd look better down about 10 pounds. Maybe even get into lifting to tone up the legs. Do whatever you want though its all you

More evidence that excess adipose tissue correlates with below average intelligence

Wtf are you guys talking about low IQ for whoever said that I’m smart asf but clearly you’re not

“Where’s your penis”, lmfaoo shut up you ugly ass loser with no life

I bet your name is Jessica or Jennifer and that you're a fucking whore and that all of your friends are fat cunts too

Anyway, eat less and you'll lose all that flab from having your first child in your twenties

I hope this really is the chick chimpin out and not some cheeto neckbeard larper

STICKYYYYYY DUMB WHORE

post tits now or gtfo

Typical skinny fat female.

You need to diet. Given the picture, you look to be between 5'3 and 5'5. Your weight must be around 145.

Start with 1800 calories per day with a standard 3 times a week weight lifting routine coupled with as much cardio you can handle.

Drink tons of water. Stay at 1800 for at least 2 weeks and if the scale doesn't move then lower to 1700.

Thats all.

Loool I’m dying right now this is funny people/guys on this post are fucked and clearly have an issue or something because I bet you that you’re ugly asf and live in a basement that you could barley afford, for those people go get a life losers

Sounds about right mate, she looks like that aboriginal singer "Jessica Mauboy".

You're ugly, out of shape, and stupid. This is the best thread ever.

Is this a troll post, I can't tell anyway shameless bump with my face cause ur a girl your welcome by the way ;)

clock-man.jpeg

Btw I know I’m not ugly but maybe you guys should not be anonymous and then let’s talk let’s see what you look like lmfao

Btw fuck the altright lmfao idc

post another pic of yourself, and il introduce you to chad

Incredible stuff OP

POO

This was a joke post btw but since some of you stupid people
Think I’m serious I know I’m not fat or ugly but you are! I bet you guys can’t get any girls yet alone curvy girls because last time I checked most guys in real life prefer girls who are not super skinny and flat loool but ofc you guys can’t get those “curvy” girls so you’ll hate on them. Thanks for the entertainment tho keep it coming

bedroom bully always looks unwashed

pretty sure he said he showers once a week "whether i need it or not"

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Hahahahaha yassss that’s so true!

you arent white so thats already -60/100 qtpoints

Oh but I know I’m not but you are loool

Somalian 6/10, European 2/10

Nah you’re the ugly dumb whore gtfo with your ugly ass that every girl rejected

I just wanted more lewd pictures.

Ok yeah I’m not white and? You racist I clearly said if you’re racist get out of here

Holy shit is this real? I feel like I can hear her saying this shit out loud with her friend around her laughing like horses, errr zebras I mean.

Falling for this weak ass obvious bait. Everyone posting here is a brainlet contributing to the downfall of this board (myself included prob)

What do u mean

Lmfao what’s wrong with people on here y’all are messed up in sooo many ways

You’re the sticky ugly dumb ass loser whore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shut up you ugly ass loser whore. I know I’m not but that’s clearly you, someone’s upset because every girl in the world rejected him, I don’t blame them tho, even the garbage can is too good for you

Aw but that’s NOT hurtful at all bby. I know I’m not but you’re the ugly ass fat whore who has no life and that every girl rejected don’t blame them tho lmao, I’m just laughing right now

Lmfaooo gtfo you racist whore

Shes actually responding to everyone, guys I think this chimp is real.

post another pic prove you're real!

Shut up you’re the chimp loser. Hell yeah im responding to everyone if ur gonna be insulting guess what im gonna do the same lmfao plus I’m bored so yeah for now this is entertaining to me lmfao

Yeah I’m real and k here

Honestly if you want to lose weight you should use a daily intake calculator and eat at a 200 Kcal deficit. Do 30 min of cardio a day and lift some weights and you'll lose weight. Wanting to get in shape is the first step!

Finally a real answer from a normal decent person!

TIts or gtfo woman

Post bikini pic.

Also don't come here anymore.

Everyone's going to talk shit but you are really sexy.

5/10
>NEXT!

You thicc, thats a good thing. Go lift and become extra thicc.

Nice coconuts.

>see what I did there ?

Why should I not come here anymore?

?

The girl on the left is sexy

You’re begging for attention on Veeky Forums, we could care less that you are a woman, now then:
>tits or gtfo

Arms too big, you look like a wrestler. You should lose 20 pounds.

Listen to pajeet. Plz open bob for us all. Our 10 feet penis will rise to welcome your vageen

Extreme racism.

You can lose weight by doing cardio, like running, cycling, or squatting up and down on my dick.

I'd fuck the shit out of you.

t. 5'11" white boi

Fine i'll bite, even if this is just a fishing for compliments thread. Probably about average and a bit overweight, but some people are into that whole "thicc" bs. I personally like thin women, so would not date. Do cardio.

Yikes

Eat better and exercise, you fucking sow.

Yeah I could tell people on here are racist

So.. wanna get coffee at my place in one hour?

My arms are too big because I lift weights.....

>this

Oh shut up you racist loser

Your arms look like they jiggle, quit eating sugary shit woman

Oh shut up you racist ass loser who has no life

>Says the dipshit Latina posting on Veeky Forums
Racism is part of this site sweetheart, thats why Veeky Forums is one of the last bastions of free speech,
Can’t handle it?, here’s a link to Reddit
reddit.com

Damn. Think I struck a nerve. Can't imagine how far I had to pierce.

Not OP, but how many of you losers are actual racists, or just faggot larpers?

If you have to ask you probably are
By closing your mouth more often than not

They don’t tho

Please stop deluding yourself... There is no visible definition on your arms or shoulders. Shoulder separations are visible on even the most dyel girls on the planet. You are fat, even by latina/black standards. Read the damn sticky. Lose weight if you want. Don't fucking argue, you came to us for advice, now take it or fucking leave it. Also, Veeky Forums is not for you if you can't take the racism on the chin. We roast the shit of our pajeet bros, and they laugh along with us. Don't come to our board, and tell us how to act. It's our fucking board fence hopper.

I'm actually racist desu

Look in the mirror faggot

I’m only asking because someone told me to ask

I'm what I call a social racist. I believe homogeneous societies are probably superior to multicultural ones on them metrics that matter.

I'm white ya cunt

You asked to be judged, I made the judgement

How is it free speech if you’re being racist? Do you see how dumb that sounds lmao. If you’re a racist you’re clearly a bad perosn

Cool shit. You may be a cunt, but at least youre an honest cunt.

Most underappreciated post i've seen in while

So what? I’m a member of the master race