Hello Veeky Forums, I want to play a game

hello Veeky Forums, I want to play a game.

For so long, you have spent your precious life obsessing over your body, under the presumption that the facade you so desperately toiled over would bring more life to the person it represented. But as your body grew bigger and stronger, your soul slowly rotted away.

You’ve neglected your interpersonal relationships for the pursuit of vanity, yet you cry that the world has betrayed you when you pander for commiseration in feel threads. You think your unhappiness is rooted in the lack of a gf, but you fail to see that your unwillingness to care for yourself emotionally leaves you unfit to care for a gf. Your spirit is ravaged with pain, but you choose medicate with the next anime episode or today’s FPH thread… and even that isn’t enough. You roid….you fap…dirty bulk and neglect your cardio…you become an ugly person in your pursuit of beauty.

Luckily, I am here to help you learn to love yourself, Veeky Forums. Behold, your ultimate test…

I have engineered a device that may lead you to your atonement, or your demise. The choice is yours…

>In the next 48 hours or before the thread maxes, at least —20— posts in this thread must be dubs. But, make sure not to get trips, or you will meet a grisly fate…
>In your post, you must admit the sins that landed you here, and proclaim “THANK YOU BIGSAW”
>If Veeky Forums manages to get 20 dubs, you are all absolved of your admitted evils, released and free to continue living as happier, better people
>If the dubs are not achieved, you are all locked in the gym sauna, which becomes your mass grave

Do you have the humility to look yourself in the mirror and admit your faults? Are you willing to sacrifice your ego for the chance to REALLY live? The clock starts now. Let the game begin….

>replaced deadlifts with rack pulls entirely
>skipped cardio yesterday
>haven't been hitting caloric/macro goals because I've been drinking and going out too much

THANK YOU BIGSAW

>using scoobys body for this
kill yourself

Check em

monster

>replaced deadlifts with rack pulls entirely
This.
>haven't been hitting caloric/macro goals because I've been drinking and going out too much
also THIS

>planning on being a sinner on halloween also

Thank you BIGSAW

I-i'm not scooby i'm b-bigsaw

thank you puzzle master

checkem

You fail, so you shit post. You are a weakling, into your containment thread

THANK YOU BIGSAW
>I take fitness advice from anonymous people on a Mongolian bush whacking site
Rollin' for blowjob slave

Bigsaw this is mark
Let the hostages go and we’ll meet any demands you have

does this one count?

Roll

THANK YOU BIG SAW

Fuck you Bigsaw. Also trips.

>failed to progressively increase weight and have turned to running instead
>only got to the gym every 3 days because of work
>on a calorie deficit but still not eating very healthily

THANK YOU BIGSAW

I’ve been failing to meet my calorie goal

>slept 4 hours last night
>skipped gym today

THANK YOU BIGSAW

>skipped the gym to drink alone and jack off to cartoons in my mostly furnished apartment
>20%bf, 0% discipline

THANK YOU BIGSAW

Fuck op just check these

roll

>tfw too many sins to write down

THANK YOU BIGSAW

THANK YOU BIGSAW

check these numbers

>every day is cheat day, or at least a cheat meal.
>promised myself to walk 30 min before work everyday
>Skip ab routine every god damn time.

THANK YOU BIGSAW

>sometimes i do not finish my last set
THANK YOU BIGSAW