When was the exact moment you realized lanklets are more insecure that manlets?

When was the exact moment you realized lanklets are more insecure that manlets?
Advantages of being a manlet:
1. Easier gains.
2. Less food for gains.
3. Easier to outshine people if you do the same shit they do. If a 5'5" manlet does the same thing a 6'3" lanklet does the lanklet looks like shit.
4. Agility. Manlets are just faster in general.
5. Clothes are cheaper.
6. Dick looks bigger when you're short.
7. You can actually fit in a bathtub.
8. Get drunk easier. Few beers and you get a good buzz.

Inb4 self hating manlets and insecure lanklets tell me I'm coping.
>inb4 MUH CEOS, muh tinder graphs
As if any of you fags are CEOS or not slaying on tinder because you are short (its coz u ugly boyo)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/03/arthritis-price-ancestors-surviving-ice-age-say-scientists/
youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=U6Orye9ITpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One flaw: Girls prefer height over gains.

Some do. Also on paper. Irl its different when you ask women what they want vs what they actually choose. How often did you see a 6'3" lanklet with a really hot woman vs a manlet w/ a hot woman? Don't lie to yourself.

Sure thing lil buddy

Manlets rise to power through out history. Take a look at Genghis Khan, Stalin, Napoleon, Isaac Newton, Hawking, Einstein, and Admiral Nelson.

>be 5'8 (perfect height for mass gain as natty)

>be gay so height irrelevant

>Keep all the money I make

I feel awful for straightlets. Plus I get sex whenevr I want, plus there's a pill that prevents HIV/AIDS even if you fuck someone who has it a million times (it's called PreP)

Dont know about the others but napoleon was not a manlet thatbwas english propaganda

Sure thing lil faggot

How are your knees feeling today? Better take good care of them else you might experience some discomfort on the long term.
Ofc they do because they're superior to lanklets in almost every way in todays society (unless you succumb to lanklet brainwashing). And arguably even in older times as well. telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/07/03/arthritis-price-ancestors-surviving-ice-age-say-scientists/
this faggot is onto something Napoleon was 5'7" and in those times it was average or mb even a bit above he just had huge bodyguards

He was 5.7

Here we have a prime example of a triggered lanklet? Wanna share with us why are you mad? Is it because it hard to make gains? Is it because you have to pay through the nose for your food? We're here to listen. There is time to repent.

That was a tiny bit above average for french people in that time now is turbo manlet

Tru

Jesus that shit was funny

Is that the webm you use everytime you're trying to cope?

another thread another manlet trying to cope, when will you learn?

m-my knees are fine

>another thread another manlet trying to cope,
Cope with the fact that we have it way better in so many areas of life? I didn't even include longer lifespan lmao. Enjoy death my dude.
>when will you learn?
I've learned already. We have it better and you're mad. It took me a while but I've learned.

I hope you are just a troll, this is so sad

youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4

then why did you feel the need to make this thread

Never said some bitches don't care about height. Some care about penis size though too. Or face. Height is just easier to point out.
Also
>Anecdotal evidence.
I can do that too. Pic related.
Stay mad lanklet.

Because so many manlets are buying into this bullshit and so many lanklets think they're better despite the fact that they are trash.

Ok buddy im going to be mad in another thread

>You can actually fit in a bathtub.
Sadly a very valid point :'(

Kendrick is cool as fuck BECAUSE he is short not despite it.
youtube.com/watch?v=U6Orye9ITpQ
Imagine him taller. It would ruin all his charisma.

It's easier for you to reach your limit but your limit is much lower. Why would you be proud of that?

I'm not proud I'm saying its easier so its a pro. Even though your limit is higher the truths is 99% of lanklets will never reach it. I can respect the ones that do because it's harder but I'm not gonna respect a dude just because he a lanklet

>manlets are faster

>agile
nice try though my dude

Manlet left side lanklet right side
Just look how awkward the lanklet looks LMAO
It will take a while to seep in but I just can't take them serious

Probably that moment when a lanklet started a thread about how everyone but himself is insecure

so you mean several times a day?

I don't see one right now for some reason

Don't forget that the only time you're gonna score it's gonna be with a shemale midget hooker, little guy.

If that's what you have to tell yourself to sleep better at night.