Why is being Veeky Forums useless after 27?

Why is being Veeky Forums useless after 27?

that pic is retarded, just fuck any 20yo you want.

>Not fucking barely legal college girls

They're both right. Not only does lifting make this easier, but you should be lifting for your health not some women. Faggot.

I really don't want to be a step dad man..

What is it with normal fucking retards and thinking life is over after high school?

> get fucking jacked because grown man strength kicks in
> get rich
> move somewhere with a lower AOC if you want younger women

Literally in today's society life barely begins for men until they're like 30. I don't know what this stupid picture is even on about.

It's actually alot easier to pick up chicks in your late twenties. I found that to be the case.

For a long time after I left college (late starter, around 27 i graduated), I longed to be back with my friends from that time. They are all scattered to the corners of the country, it's depressing. I hang out with them whenever I have the opportunity but I have a work life y'know. But even without them I'm finding that my early 30s are the best time of my life. Had a threesome with the wife and one of the hottest girls I know last weekend. Life is fucking good. Being Veeky Forums helps.

I'm 33, in the best shape of my life, fucking 23 year olds, own my house and sports car, have disposal income and travel all the time.

God damn children think the world is over after high school or some shit.

If those are your options, you're a loser and that's what you deserve

Haha, that pic was made by some salted and aged feminist for sure.

Agreed, this pic reeks of Arby's.

You’re not even in your prime yet at 27.

I would rather be single than fuck an ugly girl or my step dad

Met my first GF this year at 27 and going strong. Idk what OP is on about

>separating "step dad" and "ugly girls"
>implying there's a such thing as an attractive single mother

Aren't male prime years 20-24 or something like that? Is it actually 24-30?

Actually it's much more useful. When your under 25 and fit it can be nice but you don't always stand out. Most decent dudes play a sport or work out abit and can score puss.

As you get closer to thirty or post thirty if you are fit you will be like a god compared to your peers. Most guys in that age bracket have kids and have a beer belly and man tits. Not to be mean it just is pretty common as you get older.

Being fit is always useful, I just think you get noticed more if you are hot and older. Also 20something girls are even more available to you as you get older.

I know this board likes to forget but girls mature faster than boys and often girls go for older guys that have there shit together instead of hanging out with their immature video game playing peers.

While i am sexist and thinks girls can be dummies they do have an instinct to go for a guy abit older. A fit thirty something with a career is more desirable to a 20 something girl than a fit twenty something thats 'still figuring his life out.' Sad but true.

20-24 is when you're just finishing the maturation process.

Daily reminder that ""the wall"" is a female-exclusive issue. Men can continue to improve at their crafts and raise in stature pretty much until death, and depending on how Veeky Forums they try to be they can continue to be physically healthy/attractive well into their 40s or 50s.

Aka my wife’s son man.

/this

Women are only hot from 18-early thirties after that it's down hill. A man can be hot from teenage years into early fifties if he's fit. Especially if he has a good career as well.

They usually turn fat and ugly after popping out Chad’s bastard kids.

We shouldn't take advantage of it though. Both males and females need to stop sleeping around.

>Chad
What reality do you live in? Like 80% of single moms are racemixers.

This literally only applies to the most bluepilled phaggots

Millennials act like teenagers until their late 30s
Guys in the mid 20s are basically children

Physical prime is 22-28
Sexual attractiveness prime is 24-45

I don't think Millennials have even hit late 30s yet. I'm toward the rear end of that generation, and I'm 25.

Black Chad’s, the black virgins usually get the hoodrats with std’s.

Or you could forget about women and focus on your career goals like
people who aren't dumb meatheads

Being black automatically disqualifies you from Chadhood.

i'm 23 and i fuck lots and lots of 18yo girls, they all said they love older guys, and i every single one i've asked "but when its too old?" they all answered more than 30

>you should be lifting for your health

What if you hate yourself and lift as a means to inflict damage upon your body

t. vegetablehead

It’s all relative though,

Black Chad’s get white fatties/girls with daddy issues
black virgins get the hoodrats

White Chads get whatever they want
White virgins get nothing

>white virgins get nothing

Nah, they get asian girls or SJW cunts

This. 36, best shape of my life, getting married to a 29 yo qt with no kids. The future is what you make it lads.

It's not if you work a real man's job

She is going to hit the wall soon, bro. Put your seed in her soon or your genetic legacy will come to an end or come out autistic

But user, my mom is 40 yet looks like she's 22
The problem is american genetics, you are destined to look like an ugly bastard

>God damn children think the world is over after high school or some shit.

straightforward thats what i like about the life experience of adults in their 30's, thanks dad

Girls who are 19-23 would rather have a guy who actually has cool car and some money in his bank account

22-30 is literally prime age for guys in every aspect.

>also
You are only as old as you've been told.

>80% of single moms are racemixers.
user, no.
Not even the most degenerate racist snownigger believes that.
By the by, divorced women count as being single mothers as well.

>29
>kidless
>thinks this is good
user...

>she's going to hit the wall soon unless she already has and just cakes on makeup
>she's twenty fucking nine and hasn't settled down and had kids, guarantee she's had more fucks in the past year than she has years in her age
>you just got a girl who is on the output end of the 10 year cock carousel
>she's settling down with you because you're the beta cuck who's going to look after her after her good looks have disappeared and chads have stopped lining up for her
>you're the beta that's settling down with an overused 29 year old girl
enjoy paying for her lifestyle and her holidays to only cheat on you

>let's assume she's actually an amazing virgin woman who doesn't want you for your stability and finances
she's twenty fucking nine, enjoy your autistic as fuck kid when they come out
>not Veeky Forums autistic, autistic as in I suck on my foot in the middle of a high-school classroom and still wear diapers autistic

>guarantee she's had more fucks in the past year than she has years in her age
thats all these hoes can do is fuck, they can never even come close to making their own money

fuck bitches

Ignore them, 29 is a pretty regular age for women to have children. Between 25-35 I'd say would be best mothering age. 22 year old's don't know what they want in life and if they were to have a kid they'd probably leave the father and end up screwing up the kid. Also good job not having to raise someone else's kid.

>turn 27 last month
>virgin, never had gf
>see this pic
>panic.jpg
>read the rest of the thread
>thankGod.png

maybe I will ask out that cute girl in my choir, thanks Veeky Forums

Thats retarded, I fucked 17-20 year olds, and now in relationship with a cutie thats nearly ten years younger than me

For blacks if you aren't a sports prodigy, haven't committed a felony, or had raw sex by 15 you're pretty much considered an autistic wizard. They're standards for Chadhood are honestly a lot higher.

Why not? Being a stepdad is one of the most alpha things ever? You cuck another man with his wife, and if your good enough you even cuck him with his son/daughter becuase they like you more

>I don't know what this stupid picture is even on about

It's made by a woman. She knows that her choices at 27 are

>single forever
>ugly and/or old guys (beta bucks)
>stepmom

AKA massive projection

>tfw 28
>still don't even have my associates or started a real career

t. single mother

Dude the oldest millenials are nearly 40.

Crossfit doesn't count as lifting.

>22
>every woman I know and am interested in already has a boyfriend
It's already too late.

I wish I wasn't such a huge loser in my teens. I'm like a thousand steps behind everybody and I still feel like a child.

>there shit together

LMAO