Manlet Story Thread

Alright brahs time for a good thread

Post your best stories about manlets, your story as a manlet etc.

>Be in middle school
>Have manlet gym teacher
>He literally admits to everyone that he takes steroids
>Is laughing stock of middle schoolers
>Tries to hit on 6-8th graders
>Somehow teaches health class despite taking steroids

After /fit ,when i pass a manlet i always feel good

Thanks /fit

>manlet in my sight
>laugh internally
>go about my day as usual

I got a long one that includes me, Chad, an asian manlet, and a few chicks. Need some time to write the greentext.

same, but when a taller guy walks past i immediately get the manlet feels

Whenever I see Manlets I think of all the insecure people on this board.

Just be taller bro

>tfw after Veeky Forums i lost weight and got fit but became mentally unstable to a point where im willing to throw everything away and just kms right now over the fact im 5'4

i swear this fucking site will make you and destroy you

So far this has been my greatest night of 2017
>Be me, 6'5 Jamal
>Ex gf invites me to bar with her friends
>Go to bar, hot friends, pretty chill
>Ex gf buys me drinks all night
>Ex's friend invites the group, plus some other guys to chill at her her house to drink
>One of the guys is a 6'3 white athletic Chad
>One of the guys is a 5'6 asian manlet wearing boots
>The rest of the guys are average (6'0)
>I'm chillin with the guys waiting for the girls to get buzzed
>Asian manlet asks about my ex (she's a 5'2 asian form Hawaii)
>Tell him I don't give a fuck, go for it
>Manlet tries to spit game
>Ex says "sorry, I prefer tall guys"
>Manlet's face turns red
>Other guys keep pouring drinks, trying to flirt with girls while me and Chad talk about who we're fucking
>Time passes, guys realize they're not getting any pussy and most of them leave
>Ex crawls up to me on couch and says she's ready to go and she wants the D
>I look at Chad
>WatchThis.exe

cont.

>I tell her I'm not in the mood
>She's fustrated and wants to know how to get me in the mood
>Tell her that I like watching girls kiss other girls, go kiss her
>Ex goes and kisses THICC white girl (her house)
>"How's that?"
>Tell her it's a start, but not enough to get me goin
>She goes back and starts making out with thicc white girl
>Comes back and asks if that's good enough
>Tell her, she's gotta keep it goin to keep my dick hard
>She says she's not into white girls, and that she prefer's mixed girls with pretty hair
>I point to another girl "How bout her?"
>Half asian half black girl (blasian) with curly hair down to her waist
>Ex goes and starts flirting with the blasian girl, eventually they make out, thicc white girl joins in
>Manlet gets brave and tries to get into the action, literally gets pushes aside
>Manlet is barely containing tears
>I walk over and the 3 girls absorb me into the mix
>Ex tells girls I have a nice body, puts blasian girls hand over my shirt to feel my abs
>FuckIt.png
>I take my shirt off, girls start feeling on me
>Everyone watching in awe
>Sexual atmosphere causes other girls to get horny and start making out
>Chad grins and nods at me
>Chad ends up in between the 2 other girls doing the same
>Manlet is left out, there's no oher guys there and he's just watching us

cont.

>that iphone poster probably thought he was smart too
Do you retards not understand the concept of perspective? If the iPhone was closer to his body, he'd be even more iPhones taller and if it was farther away, less so.
Christ what a retarded image.

>I bring girls back to bedroom and start fucking thicc white girl while her tongue is in my ex's mouth, blasian girl is eating ex's pussy
>Manlet busts through the door and akwardly stares
>Girls get pissed and tell him to gtfo, they were spooked, I had to get them back in the mood
>Manlet says "Dont forget to use protection" and throws a condom lol
>I walk over to kick him out and lock the door, he is staring at my BBC
>Notice Chad is in the next room fucking the other 2 chicks
> Go back to room and take my time enjoying 2 pussies and 3 pairs of lips (blasian was on period)
>Ex and blasian making out while I'm fucking white girl, I pull out to cum on thicc girls tits
>Ex licks cum off tits, goes back to kissing blasian, white girl still fingering herself
>After we finish I open the door and the manlet trips inside, lol he was listening the whole time with his ear on the door
>I go grab towels for the girls to clean up, Chad is already done and is chillin naked with the two girls with the door open
>Manlet brings us water bottles
>Get cleaned up, ready to take my ex home, she's begging to fuck again like never before
>White girl passed out in her bed
>Blasian gets dressed while manlet waits outside
>LMFAO, Blasian is manlet's ride home!
>wew
When will they learn?

This isn't even funny for a fake story.

literally nothing about it is true. this is a fat white virgin manlet.

His tiny manlet arms aren’t long enough to make a difference, you coping manlet.

His arm isn’t even stretched. Compare the hand at his side to the one holding the phone.

>what is perspective

why is this board so dumb unironically

It's real brah. I already knew I was fucking my ex either way so I didn't give a fuck and was super confident, not that fake false confidence, but I just knew once my ex crawled up to me on the couch it was goin down. The rest of the girls were already tipsy and having pillow fights. It was like a fucking movie, and I knew I had to go for it.

Literally the opposite. 6'5 ottermode half black BBC who has smashed a decent number of sloots.I have autistic moments sometimes and was depressed in the past, but sometimes I get lucky and get a grip on things.

The iphone is nearer to the camera by one to two feet though. You would have to adjust for this.

Age, and girls age?

And penis dimensions?

I'm 25, ex 25, other girls went to highschool with ex's friend who was 24 (she also had given me a bj without ex knowing a few months before) so I'm thinking they were about the same.

9" length
6.25" girth

Has gotten slightly bigger when super turned on by psycho ex gf and hot teens tho, lol but it looks small while flaccid.. like 4.5 inches cold

Wanna fuck my wife while I watch?

Assuming everything is true, this is why western women are fucking worthless
>25 years old
>recreationally riding nigger dick
>5 years later will likely demand the world from some beta provider and insist how they've changed and their days on the cock carousel are over
>eventually cheat on beta provider

I've always wanted to try that. I've had a married couple approach me at a nightclub once but the husband had 2nd thoughts. I'm currently trying to mentally condition ex to let me fuck other girls while she watches, but to let her get my cum at the end. Ever since the orgy she's been extra clingy. Pics of wife?

hurrr durrr hurrr huur durrr duuurrr hurrr hurr

Being black =/= nigger
>educated
>speaks like a normal fucking person
>wears properly fitting clothes
>no tattoos
>not thuggish
>doesn't vote democrat
>never been on welfare or food stamps
Still called nigger.

Btw, other than me and the Asian manlet, all other dudes at the house were white. One was a 6'6 white guy with blue eyes who was more ripped than me who could have easily gotten laid. His problem was that he just sat on the couch and was scared to make moves. When I seen him at the bar I was actually intimidated by how good looking he was, but he sperged out.

cope cope cope cooooope cope coooope

>It's real and here's why

Here's your (You), got me to reply

>assuming everything in this fabricated tale is true this is why I have issues with women and niggers are to blame

Murrrr burrr rhuuur bbuuurrr durrr

9/10 Manlet threads and posts are made by roleplaying manlets themselves

Seek help lads

Continue developing this fabricated tale. Everyone is interested.

Manlet or not, you're still an idiot.

>has degenerative sex on the weekends
Everyone in that house is a nigger.

Have you ever been in a situation where you could have tried to pull shit off like this? I've been the guy sitting on the couch once, after that I wasn't gonna let that happen again. Seriously, have you tried?

I'm tall af. Height doesn't matter to me. It sometimes matters to women, but ultimately you must remember that women are worthless unfunny cunts to everyone. Why do you care about impressing a cunt?

Don't feel bad user, I knew some guy who was 4'11" and has a qt wife with 3 children

It's time to stop typing. We get it, you're a faggot.

Checkum

I wish no ill will on you brah. I hope one day you can learn to go beyond your comfort zone and enjoy life a little more. Almost anyone who's not a manlet can make it. I hear manlets can still make it in China and SEA though.

lol stop larpining fat ass

The fact that you think this is larping is that same feeling that a big natty gets when you think he's not natty. It's like how boring is your life if you can't believe there's someone out there doing shit like this. I've had a lot more failures than success but when you get the hang of things cool shit can actually happen once in a while. Tbh though, I don't think I could have pulled shit off like this if I wasn't tall with slightly above average facial aesthetics and didn't lift.

Post dick

Psychotic tripfag bignig is back on Veeky Forums. Protip: he's an ugly mongrel incel

Those beautiful digits wasted on a lying larping faggot

Seconded, post dick with ruler to actually make something out of this gay ass thread

lol I'm 5'5 real shit
can't even count the hoes iv smashed
>cool story bro

Seriously though, have you tried?

>requesting to see someones BBC on Veeky Forums
go back to /b/ or /hc/ lol

Tbh I'd only be cool showing my dick to another dude if i was about to cuck him or share his woman.

:D xd

Show body then

Joseph (BigNig, ex tripfag, son of a hungarian father and a ghanaian mother, with horrible gyno and a borderline-retarded face), just stop posting lad. Seeing as after your first few cycles you ballooned up like a retard, stopped lifting and started playing league of legends, it's fun to see you LARP so hard while never having posted any new CBT pictures, and only the old pictures/vids from your first roid trips. My guess is that you never came back from being this pathetic insecure fatass with gynotits

dicklet detected

buh durrrr

>that pic
I literally can’t even tell if you’re black

Post dick

I kinda wish I were a manlet; they can put on muscle mass much easier.

Only half black. Look at my palms compared to the rest of my skin and the dark nipples

>Belly button below armrests.
There's no way you aren't a LARPing manlet dude

This reads like some cuck manlets fantasy please kys

>be 5'9"
>not sure if manlet or tall enough to not be laughed at
>but at least be two inches taller than my older brother

>not sure if manlet or tall enough to not be laughed at
both

Look at my proportions. A manlet with 16.5" arms would look huge. I'm barely into ottermode.
>Arm size compared to rest of body
>Chair size compared to torso
>Shoulder width compared to chair back width
I'm a legit 6'5" BBC

with a legit 90 IQ mongrel brain

>4.5 inches flaccid
> small

Please take your cuck fantasy somewhere else

Jelly manlet/dicklet detected. No need to hate on a brah that actually wishes you well. I really hope you make it one day and finally discard your insecurities. I was there too, we all were.

Because people love to fuck cunts occasionally user.

wrong on both accounts. you're obviously a delusional niglet subhuman, just calling that out faggot

Welp, could be worse.

and let me guess, your "education" is non-STEM or barely out of HS, something that your little nigger peanut brain can cope with. Or maybe an american "education" lmao

uh burr

not that a little low IQ niglet like you could come up with anything besides that

I'm not a cuck brah, but I don't mind cucking others. I'm legit, look at my pics lol

Niglet subhuman? lol post timestamped pics like I did or you can't say shit.

> coming on Veeky Forums to fulfill a desperate need of vanity.

God damn I'd hate to be a husk of a human like you.

post your IQ
pic related, you on the bottom

>growing pains right now
just stretch my shit up

>be me a 6'0 manlet
>unattractive
>khhv
feelsbadman

Haters gonna hate. Post pics

Don't know my IQ, but you're delusional if you think someone with black genetics can't be an alright guy. Also, that is a typical nu-male pose and that is a very ugly woman. I hope the baby's ok.

Post BBC you faggot

not even /pol/ but doesnt matter how much money i wouldnt be black

I’d rather be black than Asian or fucking Inuit or something.

But in all honesty blacks>>>>>angl*s

>be black
>stay in school
>get a job
>buy a house
>have a family
>have to marry negress
>kids are niggers
>be hated by own race
>still arent white so will always be the token black guy
>get to sit and watch powerless as your own race destroys itself

>be black
>drop out of school
>smoke weed all day
>steal shit
>commit crime
>get jumped by other niggers
>hated by everybody
>shot dead by age 30

theres no winning

keep coping, subhuman boyo

>have to marry negress
>implying rich negroes aren’t fucking blond American white girls 24/7
I’ve seen your American television

Refer to this post Tbh I got the good sides of black genetics, so the only bad side I'd say that makes it bad is being the target of racism.

There's other choices brah. Live life for the positive moments, fuck all that negative shit and work with what you got to be the best you can be. Do what makes you happy as long as you aren't harming others.

Here ya go bud (You)

>I’ve seen your American television
yeah man its not like tv forces interracial shit 24/7. what a dumb example

a nigger is a nigger, no matter what he does

asians are a lot more aesthetic and generally viewed as smart.

When you're a Jamal that shit is real life. I have a fetish for corrupting blonde haired blue eyed women. I'm usually their first. I'm very presentable and share common hobbies with right-wingers and I can easily infiltrate. The best feeling is when I finally get to give their fathers a firm hand shake and look them in the eye.

t. Jamal

this is why so many blacks are born bastards

nice LARP again, ugly mulatto loser

What's up is that people you call the manlet are smaller and that means they are closer to the ground so they can push harder upward without strain on the legs in the same way as too high

stale pasta

Jamal loves asian women. I think asian half breeds are some of the most aesthetic people. Pure asian women are great, but the males will never be aesthetic unless they're above the manlet cutoff (except those Olympics motherfuckers).

Post a timestamped pic, you're just jelly

Not pasta, it's OC truth lol

I hate degenerate shit like this, i wasn't raised that way and I feel bad for those kids who have to be raised by those types of parents.

And I don't associate with people who partake in this type of culture. I probably dislike them just as much as you do lol

Why is there so much bitterness on this board? /fit used to be filled with positive dudes. Have you all abandoned Zyzz's message?

>Have you all abandoned Zyzz's message?
This board died long ago, no real "brah"s left here anymore...

>Zyzz's message?
>take roids and lift to show off to underage girls on chatroullette until you die of a heart attack lmao
fuck zyzz

Jamal here. I truly do hope these guys make it. I believe their hate and bitterness comes from insecurity and inadequacy from within themselves. If they can better themselves and have a more positive outlook on life, maybe they can leave the negative baggage behind. I want all of us to make it, even manlets. Let the positive vibes amplify off of each other.

What are you on about? I just said Zyzz is a bygone and Veeky Forums has changed. You've got some serious validation-issues Jahmal