Recently my cat died

Recently my cat died.

I lost a lot of my motivation, and a week or so later, I keep getting this gut wretching feeling in my stomach with a sense of dread, and random thoughts about dying. Also, my diet consists of coke, protein bars, bread, and ramen as my willpower has dwindled. Anxiety problems but I am still fapping 2-3 times a day, when I do that, it's one of few times where I am not feeling depressed.

Is this low serotonin? irregular dopamine? low dopamine?

You'll pull through. Just don't overindulge yourself with unhealthy food and try to limit your fapping.
t. Guy who lost his beloved old cat

Think about the fact that your cat is dead but these niggers are still alive
The anger will motivate you

Sorry to hear about your cat man. I have two that I grew up with, hoping they've got a few more years left in them. Just take it slow and try to rebuild good habits.

About a year or two ago I felt this way before when I was contemplating death. I know I have anxiety issues and thantophobia, but I was coping with it pretty well.

Losing my cat made me realize my mortality.

Do you think your cat would act like a bitch if you had died? No he'd eat your ass and get a new family.

Did you eat your cat dude, that's probably why you have that weird feeling in your gut

>captcha : follow minors
Kek

i'm sorry and i wanna give you a hug :(

Thank you user, I was feeling shitty but this has cheered me up. I fucking hate cats.

Word

You working out consistently? Go for morning runs or something and get a sweat going, a week of it with plenty of water and good food and you'll feel better.

Sorry man.. I love my kitty too. She is 18 now. Hoping she makes it a few more years. Sorry for kitters

My dog that I grew up with all my life died right before college started. My little cockatiel bird just just died too, buried him in my backyard wrapped up about two weeks ago, no idea how old he was, we found him a some berry bushes in our backyard and no one every came for him.

Funny enough the bird's death, while not depressing me or anything, still weirds me out more than my dogs.I honestly just avoid thinking about my dog too much I think. It felt like treason watching him getting drived off to the vets. The bird however was just dead one morning, wrapped him in some little newspaper and gave him a peaceful spot to be in.

Such is the nature of things I suppose.

She was 20 and I raised her from birth.

Not really answering my question, I'm wondering if theres some weird chemical imbalance or whatever.
kind of stopped since she passed.

Yes there probably is imbalances going on. For starters you're sad about your cat which would have an affect, also you're saying you stopped exercising and started eating shitting not getting decent vitamins. All can directly affect your brain.
So pick yourself up and eat well and exercise if you want to feel better.
If you like being sad then keep going how you are now.

nice blog, faggot

dont mean to blog, Im asking for mental health advice.

Sorry about your cat, user. Never easy to love a pet. You'll go through a bad patch, but eventually it'll stop hurting as much, you'll get used to it. As for now, just try to work on your diet.

Do you think your kitty would want to see in such a state? Pull your shit together and get back to working out, user.

Some cocksmoker in my area kicked my cat in the head. He lost an eye and required expensive surgery. He is okay now. I lift so i when i find that guy i can beat him and smash his head into the ground

>Cat owner
You've already lost

How beta do you have to be to be this much of a bitch over a fucking cat? Suck it up instead of frogposting.

>crying over a cat
Sounds like a case of being a pussy.