Daily lifting inspiration

Daily lifting inspiration

gif related is the effect that muscles have on women.

Now go lift

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>go do the thing for women
>again

I get hard watching her mirin.

me too user, me too.

You can visibly see the moment she wets herself

Isn't that "too muscular" for women though?

He's talking about someone dying. She's nervously biting her lip...
Prolly still foaming at the lips between the hips though.

His mom or dad died and he was explaining that’s why she was like that

She just got news of her dad dying before the interview and she’s trying to not JUST her interview and her career. Fuck off newfags.

falling for the "too muscular" meme

There's no such thing as ""too muscular", despite what women tell you. Arnold didn't have any problems picking up women

Maybe for like 50 year old thirsty roasties. Chicks worth fucking are picky as shit. Pic related is apparently "too intimidating" despite being the perfect body

is he natty

>lifting for woman
not going make it

I don't know but I'd guess.

>tfw you will never be this thic

>Pic related is apparently "too intimidating" despite being the perfect body

He's "too intimidating" in the same way that a maxim cover model is "too intimidating". The only reason a woman wouldn't date him (aside from him having a shitty personality) is because women are too intimidated to talk to him because of how attractive he is, or because women would worry he'd leave them for another woman.

arnie had money and fame

you have neither

I guarantee you, even if Arnold didn't have money or fame, 90% of women would get wet upon seeing Arnold without a shirt. Get over yourself

They would SAY it is, but their actions would prove otherwise.

>A woman making the first move
>A woman having any rational coherent thought at all
You need to get your T levels tested bro

Too intimidating on the internet. It'd be seaworld in real life.
It's the same as these betas saying they like their girl with meat on those healthy skinny model tier girls. You can pretend you wouldn't drop your panties all you like, but we all know it's a lie.

yeah, I also bite my lower lip seductively when I hear of a close relative dying

exactly. Anyone who thinks she's doing this shit because of somebody dying is an autistic social retard.

shes trying not to cry because hes talking about winning for his dead mother

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

>We said “Let’s say you have a boyfriend that is naturally chubby, like the photo of Gerard Butler on the left. All else the same, would you prefer if he were fit, like on the right?”

>78.4% of women answered yes. They would want him to look fit.
>20.6% of women said they didn’t care.
>1% liked the chubby version.

>We said “imagine you had a boyfriend that was naturally skinny, like Christian Bale on the left. All else the same, would you prefer if he became fit, like on the right?”

>82.4% of women said yeah, they’d prefer him fit.
>8.8% of women were indifferent
8.8% of women said if he’s naturally skinny they’d prefer he stay that way

Stop trying to justify being a fat fuck.

Damn. I’m mirin’. Not too lean, not too fat. THICC as fuck.

>90% of women would get wet upon seeing Arnold without a shirt.

>biting your lips is now a sign of sadness

no, trying not to cry.

I'm talking about back in the 80's retard.

The bodybuilding community is built on lies. It literally consists of guys overflowing from steroids claiming that they got big like that by drinking 2 scoops of whey everyday. Bodybuilding is a scam in itself, so who cares if they use a fake gif to get even more naive young men into bodybuilding?

hes let himself go, frank zane looks like a king still

Lol this is obviously false.

got a good chuckle out of that thanks user.

The reason women are interested is not because prime Arnold has muscles, but that the other 99.9% of the male population doesn't. It isn't the muscles that they care about; its the fact that this particular man has something all the others don't. By being with this man, women have something rare and precious by proxy.

>thick as fuck with a visible six pack
mirin