you accidentally wrote "worst" instead of "best"
a common mistake

i found the weak little delicate bitch who can't deadlift for shit everybody

let's all gather around and laugh at this pussy ass loser

can't imagine how many people fuck up their backs because of deadlifts

can't imagine how many people fix their posture because of deadlifts

desu I dunno why people pull from the floor

that rom is only taxing your lower back for no benifit

deadlifting over 2x bodyweight is simply bad for you.

It's because retarded kids like my former self that jump into deadlifts after seating for their entire lives with no clue of what good form is.

Deadlifts actually help a fuckton with low back pain and general back health

>MFW I can DOH 2xBW and can almost mixed grip 3xBW

>mfw i use straps like a normal person

bet this faggot uses straps too

all these cunts still can't disprove deadlifts are the worst. lmao stay small faggos

because they dont flex their back

because they try to ego lift more then they actually can with proper form

because fuck form when you can look badass

because they only train upper body

I'm just kidding blokes, we all know deadlifts are the best exercise for building strength and rehabilitation for those with lower back problems.

Kompf, J., & Arandjelovic, O. (2017). The sticking point in the bench press, the squat, and the deadlift: similarities and differences, and their significance for research and practice. Sports Medicine, (4), 631.
Schellenberg, F., Taylor, W. R., & Lorenzetti, S. (2017). Towards evidence based strength training: a comparison of muscle forces during deadlifts, goodmornings and split squats. BMC Sports Science, Medicine & Rehabilitation, 91-10.

i don't want to take my shoes off because my feet will leave sweaty footprints across the gym

had a fucked back before I started deadlifting

now my back is fucking god-tier and my posture is fucken WOKE

KILL YOURSELF, PANZY-TIER PUSSY HUMAN

My 20years backproblems disapeared after one month deadlifting you retard.

Or maybe faggots should stop using the mixed grip meme and start pulling hook

Deadlifts are great, just don't use mixed grip otherwise you'll tear your bicep like in the .gif.

Front squats>>>deadshits for posture

This. Never have any back pain or soreness when I'm actively (dead)lifting.

I never really trained deads and really I love them now. Lower back and lats and traps growing more. Squat lower back pain has vanished.

A++

OP blown the fUCK out

>shits on deadlifts
>calls other people cucks

>I do this exercise so I can tell myself I'm a manly man because I'm so insecure in my masculinity
this is how you know an exercise is shit

pic related, it's you

No ur a weak ass loser with saggy glutes who don't no nuttin about getting thicc. I laugh at you

>not getting forearm gains.

>The exercise proven to raise testosterone significantly more than any other exercise aside from squats is the worst exercise imaginable.

>add strength and mass to your posterior chain, a place where most people in the first world lack
>reduce injury risk for athletes, and regular people
>builds overall body awareness and strength

No matter who you are, you should do some kind of deadlift.

How do you avoid snap city?

Film yourself, watch watch video of people with your proportions deadlifting and read this.

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-deadlift/

don't be an unathletic dork

Thanks user!

he's a (fairly strong) tripfag, not user

Deadlifts and squats aren't normalfag lifts. You get a bunch of bros doing them because muh youtube nigga told them too. Unless you've been coached correctly by an expert for at least a couple of months, I wouldn't attempt them alone. An expert isn't a shitty PT either.

Their high risk high reward lifts. So many people snap their shit up because they think they can self correct form by watching YouTube. Yeah nah, eventually you'll fail and the results will be bad. So OP is partially correct, I can't think of another lift that has to potential to fuck your entire life up in an instant as deadlift.

inb4 someone posts dude dropping the bar on his chest doing bench.

Leg press
>lock out knees
>never walk again

do you actually believe that? locking out your knees on leg press is perfectly safe, the joint is strongest in that position

you run into problems when you have hypermobility like the girl in that webm or use excessive weight with 1/10th rom

>you run
not after that

I did a while ago. Nothing major, just pulled a muscle. After that I dropped some weight and corrected my form, been feeling fine ever since

If you need a professional coach you for several months to do a fucking deadlift and squat, you might be literally mentally challenged.

what if you just enjoy it?

It's really not that fucking hard. Just don't do more weight than you can handle.

>former army paratrooper
>have kicked myself in the head with my feet on some high wind landings
>weightlifting helps my back
use good form