Milk Thread

memes and myths aside about milk, can we all just agree that Horizons presentability and nice color layout is top tier when it comes to milk grabbing your attention and ultimately sway your purchase of this wonderful liquid.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=health benefits of grass-fed butter&t=hb&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>paying a stupid-tax for organic

Are you seriously saying you'd go with that kiddieshit carton over the smooth aesthetics of Oberweis? This board seriously has gone downhill.

Organic milk and eggs are very obviously higher quality. You can absolutely tell the difference.

Organic eggs and butter have a very golden, orange color vs the pale yellow of conventional butter and eggs. Organic butter has a sweet, savory aroma on your fingers, conventional butter smells rancid in comparison

Organic milk has an obviously better taste and texture.

The 'organic' thing isn't a meme. In this case what the cows are fed makes a difference, just like what a human mother eats makes a difference in what ends up in her milk. Cows that are fed GMO grains, containing pesticide and herbicide residues (which are toxic to humans) -- not to mention hormones they're injected with,and antibiotics they don't really need -- even in minute amounts, ends up in the milk, in your body, and can over time fuck up your overall health. Grass-fed cows make 'cleaner' milk -- just just grass-fed beef is 'cleaner' and healthier. If you can afford the stuff, it's better.

Same deal with beef too. Regular beef smells pretty bad when its raw and you get the fat on your hands. Organic, grass fed beef smells and tastes much better. I can't afford organic meat though

Irish butter from grass-fed cows is >>> everything else. Not very expensive, either, you can buy it at goddamned Winco ffs.

Irish butter is also good. But do you have something against organic? It costs more because there are stricter requirements--some of which are silly, like requiring cows be outside for a certain amount of time each year which is pretty difficult in cold climates. But some requirements are necessary to ensure quality.

Close-minded and behind the curve is no way to go through life, buddy. Or you can end up like the majority of Amerifats, and be fat and diseased with no hope of ever improving. The mass-produced shit is at least in part responsible for all that.

pssst hey user, protein nut milk has more protein, less sugar, and no hormones/animal estrogens. you didn't hear it from me

Uh, you're not paying attention, I think; I'm . Also, The Irish butter of which I speak is, technically, 'organic'. It's also higher quality than any other butter I've seen.

>he's drinking liquid estrogen and not pic related
I'm not even vegan but you got meme'd on milk

>drinking nut milk

lol gay

peers and even my Mexican co-workers all tell me how bad milk is for me and just, in general, are they wrong ? probably but they are Mexican why would i take anything they say srsly.

I prefer the aesthetic of store-brand milk in a transparent plastic gallon. No need for marketing or color layout when the milk itself is bright and seems to be glowing with a holy light.

I don't drink milk at all, desu

What about the extra protein and fewer carbs of Fair Life Milk?

>incomplete protein
>"milk"
>more expensive than anything else
Veganfag, GTFO with your meme 'diet' and 'lifestyle', you suck cocks. We're discussing actual nutritional choices here, not anti-human death-cults.

we have a winner

So you really are dumb. Okay, whatever works for you, I guess.

my issue is i drink alot of milk any the Horizon 2% is the only "good milk" they have at costco lol i guess i could buy a bunch of farmlife's milk but the name of the game is trying to save money (if possible)

drank "regular" milk from markets to make my shakes, always had bad gas, stomach aches

>try Horizon
>Can finally enjoy milk again
>no more bad gas or shitty shits

I even give it to my one year old, I throw out all that other shit milk from WIC

>he fell for the Costco meme
LOL this ain't the 90's anymore, Costco is not so great anymore. Go to places like Winco or Foodmax or big non-membership places like that, they actually have better deals.

>putting processed fat on your food
>Caring about health
You can only choose one
>Inb4 omega3/fat soluble vitamin
It has NONE in acceptable quantity , 100g of fucking butter get you 1.5g of omega 3 and not even half of the RDA of vitamin A , and NOTHING else , it's trash , might as well say that sunflower oil is a source of vitamin E since it has 80% of Rda in 100g

>processed fat
Butter is one of the least 'processed' foods imaginable.
If you think making butter is making a 'processed food' then you should know that anything you COOK is the same level of 'processed'. Guess you should just scratch in the dirt like a chicken for your food and eat everything raw, user.

You can cook , crush , melt something , it's still whole healthy food .
Butter is separating a macro from a food , it's not better than isolated sugar or isolated oil .

>everything I eat has to have PERFECT nutrition or it's unacceptable
Soylent fag detected

is everything a meme now ?

Soylent is isolated starch & oil with vitamin in it , it's pure shit , it's as bad as butter

>I have no idea how butter is made!
Cul-de-sac suburbanite underage b& detected.
>probably thinks that meat is 'made' at the supermarket, would be shocked to know it comes from cows

the GOAT

you clearly and objectively have no idea how foods like butter are made and need to stop posting, you're just embarassing yourself now

>is everything a meme now ?
Yes. Because that's all anyone in this place seems to understand.

>Milk is made into cream
>most of the water is removed
>All you get is concentrated milk fat

WOW , it's like I removed all the nutrition but kept the calories .
Look at that shit , 700 Kcals to get half a carrot of vitamin A , butter is the definition of junkfood , 700 Kcals of junkfood would have MORE nutrition than butter

Just comparing sum butter & oreo

i love milk but when i drink too much i cant stop farting and it kills my social gains

>everything I eat has to have PERFECT NUTRITION
>he doesn't understand the purpose of saturated fat in proper diet
How's that low test working for you? Got gyno yet?

You know you can get saturated fat from actual food ?
And ALL kind of fat past a certain amount led to erectile dysfunction & decreased libido , I don't think that having a dead dick is a good sign of testosterone .

>he fell for the 'low fat diet' meme
The 80's called, they want their incorrect dietary advice back.

Butter in moderation (like all things) is part of a healthy diet. You're just not smart enough to see that.

Isolated macro ( butter , oil ) are never part of an healthy diet

>he thinks butter isn't an actual food
Seriously, you're just embarassing yourself more and more with every post

IF butter is food then , fucking canola oil is food , is HONEY food ? is WHEY food ?

>autism

milk increases estrogen

Just accept that you value the taste of your meal over your health dude , butter is junkfood .

>he doesn't even understand what 'food' is
How can you even operate a computer to post these comments when you're so dumb? Are you getting someone else to do it for you?

I think you're right, user. Share with us your wisdom and post a typical day of your diet with us

>you have to get saturated fat from junkfood

AHAGAGAGGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGA THIS GUY SERIOUSLY THINK BUTTER IS GOOD FOR YOU? HAHAHAHAHHA

Come now, user, be reasonable and show us what it is you eat every day. If you're really so much smarter than the rest of us, then that'll be obvious from the choices you make, if not then the truth will come out now won't it? Or do you have some Dirty Little Secrets to hide from us?

I usually mix honey with butter & add some whey + multivitamin
I'm too dumb to eat real food and managed to convince myself that this was good for me

>projecting this hard

Are you too fucking retarded to eat properly without someone making plans for you ?
Eat fucking WHOLE FOOD you mongrel .
Isolated sugar is BAD , isolated fat is BAD , isolated protein is BAD .

i guess this is a butter thread

>reduce fat milk

who drinks this watery ass milk?

Health benefits of grass-fed butter
duckduckgo.com/?q=health benefits of grass-fed butter&t=hb&ia=web

>My diet is such shit and my knowledge of what is and is not healthy is so lacking that I can't even make up things I supposedly eat, so I'll just throw insults instead

>incomplete protein

good meme :)

>he eats pizza, bacon cheeseburgers, and Hot Pockets, and sometimes chicken tendies if his mother will make them for him

>mommy won't let him use the kitchen, so he doesn't understand 'cooking'

Don't know which tool in my kitchen transform whole food into isolated macro .

Are there any milk companies which humanely raise cows and get milk from there without raping them and shit. I read there is a symbol or something you can look for.

>Isolated sugar is BAD
So you have some magical method of removing sugars from fruit? Or do you not eat fruit?
>he doesn't eat fruit because SUGAR IS BAD

>isolated fat is BAD
Gee user, where do you get meat with 0% fat in it, then?
>he must be a veganfag, he never eats any kind of meat
Oh and by the way ALL MEAT has some saturated fat in it
>he never touches meat because he says ALL SATURATED FAT IS BAD AND HAS NO PLACE IN A HEALTHY DIET

>isolated protein is BAD
Well you never eat meat, we've established that, and you clearly never touch milk products of any kind, so where do you get your protein from?
>he thinks vegetable protein is enough
>he thinks chowing down on bushels of vegetables every meal is a good idea
>he doesn't realize all vegetables have some SUGARS in them, which are bad for you!
So what do you eat? I don't see anything left that humans can eat that you'd find acceptable? Sparkles and unicorn farts?

>he doesn't understand what the word 'isolated' actually means

If milk says it's certified 'organic' and/or it says their cows are 'free range', then that means they roam in pastures eating grass (or at least not grains), and aren't fed hormones, unnecessary antibiotics, and so on. If you want to be 100% sure then research the company itself to see if they're really compliant or not, there is some regulation of this.

The placebo effect is quite strong

What they feed the cows has an impact on what the final 'product' is like, same as for human females who are lactating: what they eat influences what their milk is like. If you don't believe this then go research it yourself. 'Organic' dairy products are different because the cows are usually free-range, muching grasses all day long, instead of factory farms where they feed them grains. It makes a difference.

Find somewhere that sells Kerrygold Irish butter. It's from grass-fed cows, and it's definitely different from the generic butter they sell at grocery stores. A few bucks for some butter isn't going to break you.

>he doesn't get his milk at the local honest pay farm

muh nigga, best milk.

i don't give a shit about organic/non-organic on principle, but goddamn organic milk 100% tastes better despite being overpriced.

Like I said, the placebo effect is quite strong

I hope this is irony