Will lifting improve my jaw? My goal is to look something like pic related...

Will lifting improve my jaw? My goal is to look something like pic related. I mew basically 24/7 and chew mastic gum as well right now

A huge jaw with a shit face will make you look worse.

Is this part low bf or genetics?

This pic is a reminder for everyone with a long face to kill themselves. Poor guy.

this is either buxism or chewing gum.

>My goal is to look something like pic related

Neck of a 8yo girl

top percentile bigonial width

that is not caused by chewing. the width of his where the the ramus and mandible connect to create the 2 gonial angles on either side of his head are above average and no amount of mewing or chewing will increase this width. Chewing will hypertrophy your masseter making you look bloated depended on your bigonial width and bizygomatic width.

lol you faggots are salty. its mainly low bodyfat and genetics, and maybe some jaw exercises but it wont do much. Yes this is an attractive jaw, no you wont look like this without surgery or unless your already pretty close to pic related.

^that being said, the guy who always post this is an insecure narcissist who needs validation, and probably doesnt get pussy anyway casue of said low self esteem.

Screencapping tjis thread. 100% chance guy in OPs pic is the next Elliott Rodger

OP looks hella charming. I could see him being the next James Bond if he was English and a little older

Why would anyone want to look this domesticated?

His eyes are so uneven

>the next James Bond

Nigga looks like a Lego figurine

someone photoshop a neck in

Both, mine disappear when I get fat, but they're not that that pronounced when I'm more lean either.

How can I get a jaw like that?

Mew since birth