How do I stop looking ridiculous around tall people?

How do I stop looking ridiculous around tall people?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthproblog.com/2016/11/04/pituitary-gland-meditation-height-growth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hang around short men & short women?

join the upcoming manlet uprising

But I want to be cool

literally this

Just stop being short

Those are gains goblins, don't you fucking mix me with them.

What does it feel like to be black AND a turbomanlet?

If you tell them they'll never learn on their own.

> 6'1
> seeing vince vaughan makes me feel insecure

Same here

???
This is ultra rare footage of manlet pit residents defeating its entrance guardian.

Fucking destroyed, and rightfully so.

Starting from the hair bothers me. The height difference between Tom and Mark should not be that significant.

Also 5'2 and 5'5 seem to be one inch apart. This is pretty badly made.

Damn wtf. Is he kill?

He is.

Wear RDJ's booster shoes. He has tons of them just google around and you'll get the idea.

>How the manlet uprising will actually end.

You can't stop this force.

meant for

Meaty double-leg

that leg sweep was nice

u can clearly see that 6'2 is the cut off point for height

>RDJ
>5'9''
Maybe on stilts.

Correct.

someone pls teach me

am 5'

...this one is shooped, right?

Yeah. He hit the back of his head too hard after that kick

>takes off his shorts to reveal a second pair of shorts under
fucking ice cold
tall guy never had a chance

didnt realize mark wahlberg was that short and that harry potter was a turbo manlet

niggers btfo

Wahlberg is 5'8 which is 1 inch above the national average... how is that short?

>mfw 6'4.5"
>bought new shoes
>didn't realise the sole is literally 2 inches tall
>Im like 6'7 when I wear them now

Genuinely feel like a giant now, not really sure I like it, it feels weird

I thought this was an extended version of Weezer's debut album from the thumbnail

Isnt the national average 5'9''?

Pretty sure thats what it is, and that doesnt take into account that the average is somewhat brought down by certain ethnic groups.

I mean 5'7'' is fucking short man. 5'8'' is not complete manlet status but the cutoff for short is 5'9'', and thats being generous

yup

You lanklets better watch out, because webm related is going to happen.

Okay guys we need to finally define what being a manlet is. I say 5'6" and below is where it should begin, since that is where you get visibly short next to others. All this shit about people being 5'10" being manlets is fucking hysterical

Kek, why do people get so stiff and shakey right before they die from a beating to the head?

notice how the more attractive men are at the shorter end of the spectrum. Just sayin...

What's name of 6'1?

Depends where you live desu. In finland most prime girls walking around uni campuses are like 5'9-5'10 so yeahh the cut off is 6' here. Don't know about burger land.

jack black?

Dad bod is so hot right now

Blood pours into brain and fucks you up.

nah he's right, the average is 5'8"

the average guy is shorter then you'd think I guess.

desu yeah I actually find him pretty attractive

apparently these guys are friends irl

>5'2"

>tfw 6'2 but skinny as fuck and have shit posture
hmm

>RDJ
>5'9

Nope

stop being an insecure bitch

Lol my gfs slut sister was talking today about how 5'9 and 6' was average for men and she will only settle for a guy at least 6'3 because a 6"4 chad pumped and dumped her so she can't go back haha she will definitely end up sad and alone but that's what roasties get.

>short
>being cool
sorry, sweetie.

No way Bradley cooper is 6'2".

He is like 6' with thick heels

I'm taller than Mark Wahlberg? Fuck yes

170cm is fucking short, 172 is not complete manlet.
What the fuck?

>be 5'5"
>best photo of me is standing next to my 6'3" friend

This is why starting shit is retarded

>"oh yeah i'm so fucking tough wooooo"
>"fight me you little bitch"
>land awkwardly
>die

>hold my shorts

I can't watch this video without laughing because of the fucking JoJo edit.

~ SABAKU NO WA. . . ORE NO STANDO DA

this better be fake or big guy should hang himself

Can we please fucking stop with the manlet posting please? Jesus fucking christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life.

I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful hurr durr manlet post. I can picture all you fat, smug wanna be pie rats snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic drivel, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived.

I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. Its time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.

I'm fucked up for hoping he would stomp at his head when he was on the ground?

Someone should rank female celebrities by weight

Is red vest man regret?

hehehe yeah man ur a total edge lord.

Fuking lol. Why is longman so weak compared to a manlet master race?

5'6 and below = manlet
5'7 - 5'8 = short
5'9 - 5'10 = average
5'11 - 6'2 = tall
6'3 and above = lanklet/longman

Have anyone tried this?
healthproblog.com/2016/11/04/pituitary-gland-meditation-height-growth/

Woah, this is pretty accurate. Although I'd put 5'11 in average too, it's tall average.

It’s a hard life, but they still never give up.

in what country is 5'11 - 6'2 tall? the islands of Vanuatu where pygmy people live?

This was satisfying as fuck to watch because the guy in red clearly started the physical altercation and the guy in yellow was classy enough to not hit him on the ground after the fight was won.

>3rd from left
>dat gyno

>healthproblog.com/2016/11/04/pituitary-gland-meditation-height-growth/
lmao dude, just accept your height. you can't change it, learn to life with it and develop some self esteem instead of devoting your time to voodoo bullshit

breh i'm 5'9 how do you think i feel.. vince vaughan is a big dude

Yeah, he is 5'8" tops

These are literal, actual pigmies, right?

>in what country is 5'11 - 6'2 tall?
Literally everywhere that isn't Netherlands or some Eastern European shithole, kind skeleton

>assuming were all american

I’m 6’ and I would definitely not classify myself as tall lmao

>celebrity height scale
>doesn’t include Danny Devito

Move every thing on the right hand side of your comment down one. 5'6 and below on white men is not manlet... it's not even a considerable. 6'4 and above is tall.

6'7 and over is lanklet, even then all it takes is 3-4 months of solid eating and you're no longer a lanklet. No matter how much you workout or eat, if you're under 5'8 you'll always be a manlet.

I'm 185cm, 26 y/o white man and I'm never the tallest in the room. Even out of my circle of friends, most are taller than me. There's only 1 or 2 people under 180cm in my circle.

White guys I'm talking about. If you're non-white, these values can change because women disregard height to an extent when it comes to foreign men.

danny devito is taller than all those actors

>Virgin Booster Shoes
>Chad Stilts

5'10 compared to 6'4

Not that big a deal IRL.

Most blacks aren't that tall, they just have more guys who are abnormally tall. Like the bbc meme.

The scale is badly made. Look at the difference between Tom Cruise, Mark Wahlberg and Robert downey. It's really inaccurate.
Also Harry potter and that black comedian, there's supposed to be a 3 inch difference between them?

Looks like a dolphin at the end

So looks like the formula for success when fighting a lanklet:

>hard upward strike on chin
>push/tackle down to the ground
>stomp/slam head if necessary

I'm not so sure this picture is using correct scale.

Kek'd

The scale is definitely off. 6'5" looks closer to 7'5"

Looks fine to me.

Think the proportions on the Kevin James photo is what makes it look weird, but I'm 6'3 and gf is 5'0 and comes up to my nips so I don't think the scale is off