Anyone else slowly get disgusted with other white men who lust after Asian women once you started lifting...

Anyone else slowly get disgusted with other white men who lust after Asian women once you started lifting? So pathetic you can't get a white woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off /pol/

I can't get any women.

How about you take your low test and fuck off back to /a/ you weeb

i like latinas

Is this what happens when virgins on Veeky Forums get mommy to pay for a trip to Japan and get buttmad the women there aren't subservient autists who get obsessed with quiet otaku like in harem animes?

Fuck off to /pol/

At least those have an ounce of european blood in them. Grocery shopping today and saw a 40yo man with his flip wife and just had to shake my head

I like pretty and/or hot women. I don't give a fuck about the race.

wtf does this have to do with fitness you retard

I completely agree; it's always the most beta white guys who want asians

Last time i checked i asked if anyone else felt this way after they started lifting more and more? Asking if psychologically lifting effects your taste in women/view of other men's taste. Are you capable of reading?

>Grocery shopping today and saw a 40yo man with his flip wife
I'm in Australia and there are so many of these old as fuck guys with much younger looking seas and quite a few have kids
Got that baby trap, not like they'd need it, they all look old and desperate for a wife

i doubt the commie op is from pol

Just to add to my previous statement how disgusting is an asian accent to be honest. Especially southeast asian. Almost any other part of the world has a better accent, including africa.

And?
White chicks didn't want them so they got a hot asian chick to settle down with and build a family with.

What kind of loser faggot of a man would care what kind of woman another man hooks up with.

Latinas can be indigenous, black/mixed or sometimes white though. Which one

>hot asian chick
>asian
>hot
>chick

In an ideal world I prefer white women by a mile, both in terms of general personality and looks. However:

>Be me 6 years ago
>Fresh faced 19 y/o 6'1 athletic white supposedly 8/10 (according to several randos over the years) guy from 70% white, 25% hispanic town
>Go to diverse college
>Figured jumping through hoops while solving rubix cube was just par for the course for courting a not-fat girl
>Figured dating not-fat girls also just meant pretending you don't care so they'ed stay interested while showing you care a little so they'll stay interested and not dump/cheat.
>Obviously fucking hate both like any sane person, but no choice if you want to date.
>Oh wait
>You pretty much just have to treat azn qts nice and flirt a bit. If they like you, they make it obvious
>Just ask them for coffee like a sane person
>Show reasonable amounts of affection while in a relationship = almost no chance of getting dumped/cheated on unless you really fuck up
>If you go on to marriage very little chance they will get fat.

I prefer these too, but good luck finding one who's ultimate goal isn't "have too many kids and turn into a potato"

I thought it was lame before I started lifting. I’m not even white and I can get white girls no problem. If you’re white and can’t get them you’re a loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU

What if I'm a burger and fear ending up with a fatchling and being faced with the dreaded choice between confrontation (which could and likely will result in alimony) or fucking a fat woman for the rest of my life?

Statistically its smarter to go azn, right?

If you can't properly judge a woman before marrying her, then you have no business marrying a womqn at all

>hot asian
I never seen them with what you would call a hot asian, sure they ain't fat but i wouldn't call them hot

i've know alot of asians where they will just date someone on the one quality that they are white, even though they might not be the best of looking