Protein Powder

What do you mix yours with, milk or water?

Milk, it tastes like ass mixed with water.

Just enough water to get one scoop to dissolve so about a quarter of a cup then I slam it in one big gulp and just drink some clean water to get that gross taste out of my mouth.

cum for extra protein

Same.
Milk is for fatties who will never make it.
It's a protein shake, not a milkshake fatass.

That's irrelevant, newfriend, just lift some heavy ass weights and have a balanced diet with a source of protein. Whey is good because it gets absorbed fast, hence it's utility as a post workout. Don't expect it to miraculously get you buff, though, it's way more complex than that

>use pricier protein powder with carb powder
>mix with water
>tastes better than most milkshakes
>genuinely look forward to my shake each day
plebs

I've never had a protein powder that actually tastes good enough for me to enjoy until I discovered ON's coffee flavor.

No shill I swear. It tastes just like pic related

6 scoops
dry

Underrated

50/50

You serious? I just ordered two kegs of it, except one was extreme milk. ON is some good shit Ive heard. Thank god for bb.com store, I can pay 57 dollars for 73 servings there or 60 for 50 servings of a lesser product at GNC.

>different brand
CINNAMON bun mixed with really cold OJ.
Mix it
It's like an Orange Julius

I cut mine into lines and snort it off a mirror.

Brand?

only the best

Milk for bulk

Water for cut

almond milk is also enjoyable and my preferred when not using water

Water, chia seeds.
Sometimes coffee
Sometimes peanut butter

water my man, always water. I bought a different version of my go to protein and it tastes like ass, so i put some stevia in the raw in there too to sweeten it up

are you joking?
im gonna try this

Almond milk on a cut. Whole milk on bulk.

coconut water my dudes

Gatorade. Great post-workout

Milk all the time
It really isn't going to make a difference for a cut and its good protein.
if you really want do whole milk bulk, skimmed milk cut.

For real?

Casein
Milk
Tbs peanut butter
Tbs cacao powder
3-4 ice cubes

God mode

>orange juice
enjoy low t

Strawberry with milk. Add bananana if you wish

Milk when bulking water when cutting

Diet cranberry juice

1.5 cup 2% milk
1 scoop
half cup vanilla Greek yogurt
Banana or blueberries if my mixer isn't dirty
Fiber powder
Gains city, baby.

No lie.
ISO 100 cinnamon bun.
Orange juice and ISO. Shake or blend. Till its frothy.

go buy cheap unflavoured whey in bulk

buy cocoa powder

there you have a chocolate shake that's cheap and zero bull shit

Nonfat greek yogurt

For shizzle my nizzle. I add some pumkpin pie spice , more cinnamon, nutmeg, spice, cloves.

Bro science

I wish there was a pumpkin spice flavor

>Orange juilius guy (see below)

I also use ISO fudge brownie, and two or three tablespoon of pumpkin puree and its a chocolate pumpkin like a cookie

i just use water year round cause it sucks going from the milk to water for cutting. just gotta suffer for a little bit with water til you're used to it.

Too add, chocolate and pumpkin puree,
And chia tea latte sugar free, and add vanilla protein

Water. Milk is fine too, but anyone who seriously "can't" drink it just because you don't like the taste shouldn't be calling themselves a man. It's nowhere near as bad as anyone describes it.

Nigga, you know you can just go out and buy pumpkin spice if you like it that much, right? I add this to my morning coffee.

Forgot pic.

Can’t squeeze 6oz of milk in a cutting diet baby boy?

used to do whole milk but I've become more lactose intolerant as I've gotten older so water, it's a rough transition but you get used to it pretty quick, also good in plain greek yogurt

>not wanting to eat ass

Milk, it's gross with water but delicious in milk.

>MORE SCOOPS DAMNIT

>NUT milk

Heh, I-I'll pass...

Anyone else been feeling real existential after he passed? Like go look at the video showing his grave plot. He's just another man in the soil now, looking the same as any of the other hundreds of bodies with cheap name plaques. You'd think someone that obsessed with perfecting their projected image within society would get a better grave than that, but yet he didn't. He knew this moral realm only mattered so long as you are alive, and alive he definitely was.

I might not agree with his idea of an aesthetic looking body, or his health choices in general for that matter, but I do admire his dedication to living his dream to be big.

No one asked you nigger

Niqqa please, I was just trying to help. Mix it with like some vanilla flavored whey or something, that'd probably taste good together.

Almond milk
Cold brew coffee
Cappuccino mocha flavor

Neither. Fucking egg whites

A pint of milk. Brings the total drink up to 50grams.

Tastes great, like strawberry milkshake.

whats a good and cheap brand for europoors?

I just got myprotein for the first time after using ON since forever and man it mixes like shit in comparison.

prozis

has anyone tried CAKE BATTER FLAVOUR of ON?

>tfw I have several kgs worth of protein power that got past their best before date since april this year

Is it still safe to eat?

Is baking stuff like muffins with protein powder a meme?

yes, itll just taste stale and weird

Back to the grave Piano

Will it hold up until january? I'm tight on money and I want to save it for bulking later.

Only DYELs ask questions like this.
Kys, DYEL.

It should be dispensed into water.

>double chocolate
I never got this meme, what's single chocolate like, then?

Yeah and myprotein also has a chemical after taste which sucks.

Anyone else mix their protein with hot water instead of cold? Actually tastes 10x better that way + less powder chunks.