Why is McDonald's the perfect /fit food?

I'll tell you why. Mc. Fucking. Doubles.

Check this shit out:

370 calories
21g Protons
17g Fat
34g Carbs

And this shit costs $2 a piece. Why aren't you poor niggas eating this shit like mad?

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Green-Split-Peas-16-oz/10314939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. Never gonna make it

Kek, you got me

I eat six of these a day and I'm fucking BOOMING in gains, fool. A poor student can eat like a king at McDicks. Have no clue why they charge absolutely piss all for these things. Everything else on the menu is garbage, mind you. Just order McDoubles and you're good to go!

Real pics or you're useless.

Mcdouble costs like $3.50 in my country
Fast food is expensive as hell here

>BOOMING in gains
fat doesn't count user

Damn son

>beef
Lol no thanks

nigga dem macros don't lie

Fuck you, OP.

Enjoy your soybean oil, nasty additives and the fuckton of omega 6 which will contribute to lower your testosterone and fuck your shit up in many ways to end up looking like the average numale who eats at Mcdonalds.

>thinking food is just macros
Fucking retard.

>7g of sugar
Probably 3g of that is added sugar
>840mg of sodium each
I mean I eat 5g of sodium a day, but if you're eating multiple of these and drinking less than a gallon of water a day it's not going to be fun
>trans fat
>lacks micronutrients

>not getting a double quarter pounder with cheese

770 Calories

45g Total Fat

42g Total Carbs

51g Protein

It's too expensive.

eating healthy is expensive

>not getting two double cheeseburgers for $3
Its literally the same thing for $1.50 cheaper

Yeah desu mcdonalds ain’t that bad if you’re in your first couple years of lifting and bulking and also not a health freak

dammit user

LOL

FUCKING POOR FAGS

Just ate a half pound salmon fillet and for about 100 more calories had more than twice as much protein as your shitdouble.

Enjoying your fat gains I guess poor fag

OP's a fag

Why are you so rude?

problem you’d run into with all processed and fastfood more than the simple carbs are the sodium levels, they’ll bloatmax your water retention and keep you looking like poop.

So why cant i just eat fast food and frozen shit if im bulking from 127 pounds at 6'2? Im up to 160 now and finally look like a human. But whats the problem with mceating if i just want to gain weight and lift heavy

>370 calories
>21g Protein
Lol delusional fat fucks thinking it is ok to bulk on this garbage.

Literally why isnt it ok? Assuming you arent already fat to begin with why cant you just eat that nasty shit for ez calories?

You have to go back to Africa.

OP is probably a pre-op dyel that drinks ON shakes without actually lifting

Heroin addiction is the biggest gains goblin of them all.

That's pretty racist buddy

2.5 cups of split peas
$1.79 total
1671 calories
120 grams of protein

retard

>2 dollars for 21g of protein
>why aren't you poor niggas eating this shit like mad?

/fit is full of retarded manchildren who have no idea what a proper diet is or even how much real food costs.

2 dollars will get you around 100g of protein in beef, have it with some cheese on top, oregon, pink salt and it will literally be 5x as nutritious as your retarded manchild expensive fastfood garbage.

>2 dollars will get you around 100g of protein in beef
A pound of lean ground beef has like 80g of protein. The fucking irony of this post. Do you buy your beef at a chinese "beef" butcher? I dont see how you could get it for $2 a pound otherwise.
This is the most cost effective food right here

>2 dollars will get you around 100g of protein in beef, have it with some cheese on top, oregon, pink salt and it will literally be 5x as nutritious

But you won't have wage-slave niggas making that shit for you as you sit smugly in the McDicks' plastic furnishings :D

shouldnt we be using this to cure world hunger?

So you're saying that with like 4 cups of split peas, I can get my full 180+ g of protein a day for like $2.50? That's gotta be bullshit.

sure, I just made it up.
walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Green-Split-Peas-16-oz/10314939

It's not, but he forgot to mention the poor protein digestability and net protein usage in all legumes.

You would never need the full amount of protein offered by these peas anyways, unless you are of the camp that thinks you require something like 2g per lb of bodyweight

>poor protein digestibility and net protein usage in all legumes.

ok, so 100g of legume proteins is equal to how much REAL protein?

Do I have to eat 800g of legume protein to get the equivalent of one chicken breast?

Serious question.

>120g of carbs for every 48g of protons

I'll pass, fatass lol

???

>eating healthy is expensive
no it isnt faggot

Sustenance is one of the core issues of world hunger aside from fueling cheap foods which hit macros.
>There's no water here, you dopey cunt.
>There's is SOME water.
>No, there's no water, you dopey cunt. That's why we're starving, you dopey cunt.

>Do I need to eat 18 cups of split peas to get the protein of one chicken breast?
No. Probably 1 cup of split peas offers the same "net" protein as one "chicken breast." No food has perfect protein digestability, whey isolate is the closest. Even with 50% absorption 1 cup of split peas has more protein than 0.5 pound of ground chicken

hey guys I dont think he knows what fiber is
>never gonna make it

No lol, chicken flesh is actually rather proximate to rice and pea protein bioavailability or rate of digestability. So in reality it doesn't matter what type of protein you're relying on much since protein recommendations already take the fact that most people get their protein from non perfect sources into account.
The issue here is that peas have fiber, a lot of it. Fiber does decrease protein usage, since it by default makes digestion less eficient.
Also, peas like all legumes are rather lacking in one amino acid.

Doesn't mean you won't get enough of that one amino acid if you eat like 100g of pea protein, but for optimal gains it makes a difference if you complement the pea protein with some other kind of protein that has plenty of the lacking amino acid in peas.

Holy shit you have Veeky Forums written all over your face. Your autism is killing everyone.

don't worry your country offers government-issued bread right?

>six a day
>$2 each
>Spending $12 or more a day in food alone

"poor" student my ass. You don't even know what a real poorfag lives like. Try eating a bag of lentils a day with a side of salsa, you poser.

11lbs of whey isolate costs 70 dollars max and lasts me 20 days (10 scoops a day). That's 3.5 dollars a day max for protein. Then I get these pasta boxes for 50 cents a pound. I eat some olive oil and kale/spinach and eat some cereal for the micros. So 5 bucks a day for me.

>Try eating a bag of lentils a day with a side of salsa, you poser.

Not all of us are poo in loo third worlders

because taste like and is shit

does this mean eating 200g of protein a day from whey is too much? i don't mind it's cheap and easy to digest /make

delet this

> That 12g's of cancer
Mass is mass though, right babe?

>not including the sodium

Faggot

Imagine eating nothing but protein powder and pasta. jesus christ

you forgot salad
i also drink tea and eat baker's chocolate as a snack
i drink coffee (but recently i've just been taking caffeine pills)
i take an iron supplement every 3 days
gluycosamine chondroitin twice a day
fish oil 3 times a day
i eat meat sometime when i can find it for free
my mom brought me some ribeye it's in the freezer right now i'm going to fry it on my cast iron pan some day soon
my diet is cheap, healthy, and convenient
what more can i ask for

My breakfast is 400 calories and 60g of protein. Those ratios are garbage, OP.

>$2

its $1.25 in burgerland, and its the GOAT bulking food if your traveling. where fatasses get in trouble is with garbage like french fries, coke, and mcflurrys

I'M SICK AN TIRED OF EVERYONE SAYING EVERYTHING IS BAD TO EAT ON Veeky Forums

APPARENTLY MILK IS BOTH AMAZING AND HORRIBLE

PROTEIN POWDER IS BOTH ESSENTIAL AND USELESS

SUGAR IS BOTH FINE AND TERRIBLE

MEAT IS BOTH NECESSARY AND HORRIBLE

SOY IS BOTH THE DEVIL AND XENOESTROGENIC TO SUCH A SMALL LEVEL IT DOESN'T MATTER

WELL? WHICH IS WHICH!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do your own research fucking retard.

Its gonna cost 5 fucking dollars in Canada not long from now.

Fucking retarded Liberals and their "minimum 15 dollar per hour wage", yeah they'll pay 15 dollars an hour but they'll cut the fucking staff in half, morons.

Our Prime Minister gave more money to a terrorist than any military vet will see in 20 lifetimes.

>127
>6'2

How cool is it that a skeleton can use the internet

It's obviously not the best or healthiest option, but OP is right. McDoubles are great if you're broke and looking for a cheap source of macros.

They key to eating at McDonalds is just to stick to the sandwich for calories. I'll typically have two McDoubles and unsweetened iced tea.

No fries. No cookies or tarts. No soda. No McFlurry.

You can eat at Mickey Dee's and make it.

I'm not in the US and is actually cheaper to go to a buffet and eat proper food than McDonald's

Wouldn't you wanna remove the buns? Just cut the carbs and sugar and eat the beef.

To everyone who thinks this is a bait thread it actually isn't, but you dont eat the buns. I eat the fuck out of mcdoubles on a bulk.

t. Dirty Bulker

Maybe remove just the top bun. You need a few carbs anyway and I hate throwing away food.

Perfect Veeky Forums food is Slim Fast instant shakes.

Mix in two scoops of that shit with a scoop of protein powder in 16 oz skim milk, and watch the gains roll in.

dont use the word "nigga" no matter what race you are. you come off as dumb.

Kek. I prefer hot n spicy's though.

People use nigga because it's hilarious and because of of the supposed taboo it's meant to have.

It's not some dirty word when black people call each other 'nigga' 200 times a day. You need to quit being such a little bitch-nigga.

Sausage biscuits are $1 each at 12g of protons a pop. Chicken sammers are $1.29 or so with 14g.

fug got me

This

Mcchickens are the only choice, way cheaper than mcdoubles

Pretty much this but you can also throw in a salad. Get 2 mdcoubles and a grilled chicken and bacon salad and you'll get a fuckload of protein. Not the best when it comes to calories but if you're on a bulk it's great.

>18% price increase just for cheese
BAKA senpai

>Is this nigga for real

Fuck u

What

>eating fast food

Now check out the amount of sodium in there

Calories 150
Sodium 0 mg
Total Fat 6 g
Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 2 g
Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g
Protein 24 g
Cholesterol 65 mg

>2 of them equal 770 calories (according to the mcdonald's website)

Not fucking worth it. I could have a balanced and healthy meal with meat, veggies, carbs and much more protein for far less calories. Do those things even fill you up?

lel got me

Carbs are not evil.

>A poor student can eat like a king at McDicks
not true, unless youre not a poor student, and just a student.

exgellent mr.

Replying

>10 scoops a day

got me

>what happened to your brother?
>he died