/otter gen/

I love all you >big guys
and admire the work and dedication you out in, but otter bodies have always appealed to me more this general is a thread for likeminded people, discuss diets, routines and anything else related here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ygI-2F8ApUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same. Ottermode is what I am going for.

i think it is better for shorter guys like me.

I disagree, I've always thought shorter guys look better thicc, like dwarves, but to each their own

here's my own WIP

Same, and I used to lift heavy weights going for the swol look. Realised I didn't actually want to look thicc like that haha and it didn't suit my long ecto body type.

Still, the muscle I put on has always lingered with me in some way, which has helped out otter mode.

My advice? Hit up heavy compounds and eat big for about six months to a year, aiming for good strength numbers.

Then cut it out and do skipping (jump rope) and yoga.

Zen dude fitness is a channel worth checking out

Ottermode cyclist here, any others here ride?

Zen dude fitness sounds right up my alley, I was with the compounds till I made awful rookie mistakes and earned myself some bone spurs in the chest

Nigger

Current routine

(ABxBxAx)

A.
Squat 3x6
Bench Press 3x6
Standing Press 3x6
Tricep Extensions 3x8
Calf Raises 3xF
Dips 2x8
Treadmill 30min

B.
Barbell Row 3x6
Barbell Curl 3x8
Chinups 3x6
Deadlift 3x5
Crunches 3x10
Treadmill 30min

thank you for maintaining the balance user, keep on keeping on

love, the black guy

also, my routine

Nothing for you lower half?

How do I improve face? these ottermode faggots have really good looking faces and are 6 feet tall

6'1, 185lbs and 9-11% bodyfat is literally perfect

for now no, I started with stronglifts last year (took a few months off for injury)
my legs grew to the point where they started to chafe when I run, I do calf raises cus they're high insertions and a bit small, for now just letting my body catch up and hoping they shrink a bit
ask Veeky Forums

>tfw 6'1 175
I'll be there soon lads

How long have you been working out?

Lol

I've been an enthusiast for like 2 years with on and off amateur lifting, training correctly and seriously for about 2 months

I'm shooting for something like this. ALSO ottermode is not complete without a nice V line

how many of you look like pic related?

what do (you) look like user?

I'm losing weight, but my ass fat is still here. Is cardio the only effective way to get rid of it? I already lost five pounds from 155lbs to 150 and it's still pretty big

What should I work on 5'11" 170lbs

needs bigger shoulder and chest.
Needs more everything. just a skinny guy who does bis and situps with a tan.
Not even close to anything and doesnt lift.
Chest tris and bis.

Perfect otter

your chest looks like shit

all

I'm on my way to otter mode, best for me as I'm a 6'3" lanklet with a very fast metabolism.

Question: is a 70lb barbell curl 3x8 with fucking noddle arms at least decent? My diet is white but I am gaining strength.

>very fast metabolism
I’ve been seeing way too many people talk about this on Veeky Forums recently. The difference in metabolic rates in humans varies at most 250 calories from the mean. You most likely underestimate how many calories you are eating. You have to count calories.

I haven't done cardio in ages, can eat 2500-3000calories a day and stay the same weight.

I do tend to eat better food these days but the way i ate when o was younger (packs of chocolate bars, big multibags of chips, fast food etc.) I should be a fat fuck.

Although, I'm assuming my tall stature plays a part too.

He has 6 abs lines. Is that normal?

Am I still considered otter mode?

you are skinnyfat shitskin

T.

Is this otta?

5 foot 10.

Was at 127 pounds. Bulked to 160. Currently at 150. How much do I need to cut to get otter mode? Or should I bulk?

how much should I weigh at 6'0 to achieve this mode

No, it is nigger mode

What's a good routine to achieve ottermode?
5'11" 140

Once my chest catch up with the rest i'd say ill be solid Otter.
Think Im going bigger tho

You're probably going to want to be 160 lean give or take.

good otter
Ur just skinny

>just skinny

Got bigger arms than all posted in thread.
Stay mad

Not lotus tho...

Haha brilliant gif

You got a long way to go user. Dont mean that to talk shit, but dont bother losing your gains to a real low bf% cut. Cut to about 15% and hit another bulk and do it hard. You must have been full on holocaust mode when you started. Bulk until you are like 180-185 while at like 15%bf then cut again and see how it looks.

>and not a single leg was lifted that day

??
Are you talking about leg raises?

Sick comeback bro..!

Learn to greentext newfag.

inspo

What percentage do you think I’m at now? My strength has gone up so I know I’m not losing muscle. What do you think I should drop down to?

If you aren't aiming for big you won't get anywhere near ottermode you fucking dyels.

> "I want to lift but i dont want to get too big"

The problem with ottermode is that
>Looks good naked in good lighting
>Looks shitty and skinny in shirts and clothes
>Looks like a numale in winter

there are better pic of him

how2 work abs?

>lifting legs
>lifting
>legs

Hard to tell but I'm mirin. No homo

I'm fatter

Reminded me of this
youtu.be/ygI-2F8ApUM

fucking girls

jesus the body dysmorphia, otter mode used to be a little bit of muscle with low body fat, now everyone thinks well built athletic looking guys are otter
I mean fucks sake people consider lotus otter? the guy is huge

Nigger

Now that that business is taken care of, show your cock

All I have to do is drop bf% right?

take me back to 17 y/o me
take me back to better days

The fuck? if that's ottermode then what's aesthetic? and what's beyond aesthetic?

dude was thinking the same thing.

Im here now.

>boxershorts

How long wil it take if i clean bulk?

holy shit are you literal cancer?

I was like first pic, now I'm slightly bigger than the second pic after a couple months of eating more
Stats?

190 CM
71 KG
Lifting for 1 month.

Good progress, your gonna make it

You can only pull off ottermode if you have broad shoulder

I've seen ectos look pretty good ottermode

True words

This.

>Looks skinny in clothes
Perfect for being Veeky Forums

Explain

Yes let us talk about Strava and also indoor cycling in the winter

Am I ottermode?

That AND a narrow waist. Actually now that i think about it, what size waist to shoulder ratio would look good? I have broad shoulders but my waist is 34-36 inches. Sucks cause i wish my hips were a bit more narrow cause i would look better

WTF? I'm 5'10" 170 and look like a sack of shit. BAKA

you cant be fucking serious

the argument you're losing is who looks the most aesthetic ul brah

U jelly?

try a different pose and lighting man, you look awful here

not sure which one is worse, your camera, your mirror or your body

Thats Auschwitz mode

LOL

Why do fatties always get so upset

just tryna help you out bro, youre really not much leaner than I am and i have better proportions and insertions, but okay go around thinking that any one trying to help you out is after you, stay insecure pleb

Am I ottermode yet?

You're too hairy and wrinkly/old to be otter. Ottermode is only for cute boys.

good skincare. well kept hair.

Yes