Lift so I can get my highschool crush

>lift so I can get my highschool crush
>3 years later, check FB
>she's dating a fat guy

Seriously, what's the point of lifting when girls just want fat guys now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r8GuoTk-P4U
youtube.com/watch?v=RD_K3AMuOAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

depends on what kind of fat guy you mean
manlet fat guy with small frame, or big tall fat guy with big frame?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>lifting for girls

why? you lift for yourself. a girl will only add to your happiness but they won't make you happy on their own.

looks less like she wants a fat guy and more that she wants money and attention, stop lifting for cunts OP

>he doesn't lift large piles of money

user, you were never going to get that chick.
You don't even appear on her radar and you more then likely haven't spoken two words too her or her too you.
Her fucking some fat loser with a manbun doesn't mean anything.
Even if you were a fat loser with a manbun you still wouldn't even sniff that pussy.

So give up on your lady dulcinea and go out and find another women to chase(or in your case lift for but never approach)or go out and find yourself and why you placed so much importance upon her.

Is that Anything4views?

you are blurring the line between paitence and wasting time there pal "3 years" baka

you need to workout something other than muscles...
start doing some soul searching and really ask yourself what type of person you want to be with.
Do you want someone who is vein as fuck and all about your muscles and money?
or do you want someone you can be with for the rest of your life and be happy with?
After all user we all get old and ugly.

Isnt she that chick who plays video games and is really good at it.....then everyone found out it was really her bf playing those games while she was looking hot for the nerds?

And isnt he rich?

Most of the time lifting will attract lots of girls but money beats everything

>3 years later, check FB

So one hot girl with a fat guy (who is more than likely rich or they were together before she became hot) = all girls like fat guys?

No, just no. If you do lift and look like you actually lift (which I doubt) then you would know that having a great body = lots of attention from women

Arent they a fake couple? he blackmailed her with something

He clearly has money

>now

This is not a new thing. People of all sorts of body types have been hooking up forever. Be fit for yourself but accept that different people like different things and you will be much happier.

>that nose
He has money. I can tell.

he pays her rent, she cheats on him with chad every week.

this

Off topic thread? Help me out lads, I have a problem. I can't even look the girl I am massively infatuated with in the eyes. I can handle a class of college freshmen with banging 18 year olds with absolutely no problem, I can present to a room full of esteemed people in my field with no issue, but I can't even fucking look her in the eyes when I walk past her. What the fuck

a fat guy who lives in a place with 12 foot ceilings and a chandelier in the bedroom.

>this thread again.
She is a codtuber called sniperwolf, she makes the money.

His name is sausage, unemployed drain who messaged her early in her career and somehow she liked his humour.

He is not rich, he is just more confident than he should be and maybe has a pringle dick

you think she's higher status than you and you're reacting in a natural submissive manner.

Ecause the eyes are the window to the soul, you probably (subconscious?) feel like there is some part of you that is unworthy for her and this is manifesting itself in the inability to look her in the eyes.
The freshmen you don’t care about so you can look into their eyes because it doesn’t matter what they see, with your crush you do.

Shit guys, thank you. I swear Veeky Forums has more insightful people than you would ever be able to pay for

why are you laser focused on girls from highschool? lol. I meet women every single day.

maybe when you find a girl that changes your perception of women, you'll stop being such a sperg.

I'm rich

How do I let people know I'm rich without just buying a Maserati it something

>be fat a couple months ago
>go back to skelly mode
>weigh less than I did in high school
>bitches now want fat dudes not skinny dudes

can I ever fucking catch a break

You don't, because nobody worth anything fucking cares.

If she takes a fat guy she is probably ugly/mediocre like girl in ur pic
Get some standards faggit

We don't want fat asses, we want big guys that are still sexy.
t. Girl

He has money and his own apartment.

Your looks can still help you get into her bed. Or should I say his bed?

> Realize she's just another slut fucking for place to stay rent-free.
> Fuck her to get it out of your system.
> Find TRP, and spin some plates.

Double dubs of truth

That's Bodorio in the picture, he is a known chad.

>TRP,
are you being serious?
>Hi, I like emotional manipulating and abusing people, especially women because I couldn't get laid when I was (age here).

Girls prefer the fat version of the man they want over the fit version of the man they dont.

Guy is a fat piece of shit but has a good face. The fact his face doesn't look like a piece of shit despite being fat as fuck shows how good his genetics are. That's his "confidence"

>That don quixote ref

My dude

Any more pics of that bitch? She looks fly af.

>fat guy
>not fat wallet

That’s sssniperwolf you reject. Next time you want to larp don’t use a gaming e-celeb.

They’re married “IRL” - he was some “pro gamer” in some high end clan. She’s a cam whore that uses his game play footage and larps as if it’s her playing. She has a huge following of 15 year old boys on YouTube and pretends to be single (others have dug up their marriage lisence). It’s been rumored she fucked members of FaZe clan.

His gamer tags is something like Mr. Sausage.

This

Ah shit, buddy. We /fitlit/ now.

underrated post

Buy nicer clothes so they know you have money, but not how much. Get something like a Cadillac, which is an expensive car, but not uncommon for a working upper-class man to drive. Never let a woman know how rich you really are.

so, the dude's got a big dick
makes sense then

>not lifting bookcases at the library while reading anything that falls off
>making it

No it’s not you mong. That’s sssniperwolfs husband.

>falling for a roastie who dates fat guys

tell me how this is not your fault

There are a few reasons why girls date fat guys. One is because they prefer fatter, less attractive men in the long run because being the more attractive person in the relationship gives her power over the man, and she has room to let herself go a little without being judged too harshly by him. Another reason is that looks genuinely aren't everything. There's so much more to a long-term relationship than sexual attraction. When it comes to one night stands, being in shape and attractive will make life so much easier, and you'll beat the fat guy every time. But if you have nothing besides looks you're not going to get anything more than sex. If that's your goal then that's completely fine, but try to develop yourself further as a person if you want a good woman.

>tfw i always date under my league so i'm the hotter one and she worships me

It's a comfy life

Wait. You’re talking about a creature that spends hours in the bathroom getting ready for a night out, half a day cleaning her place before guests arrive, an entire day shopping for the right pair of shoes to match her outfit. Women are vain and jealous creatures and they very much do care every bit about looks as men - just for different reasons.

Women are also selfish creatures who enter relationships of which there is something for them to gain. No woman is going to settle for a fat guy unless there is something in it for her - and it ain’t love. Especially in today’s shallow simplistic and materialist society.

Look at this sssniperbitch I’ve been talking about. She’s built a rather successful YT channel using her husband’s professional level game play combined with her sluttiness to garner over 6 million subs. If she didn’t have his game play she would not have her channel and the subsequent money she gets from it. All the while she’s out fucking other pro gamers to satisfy her sexual yearnings.

The days of your grandparents relationships are long gone. Today’s relationships are shallow at best and nothing less than a tool for personal gain.

Most girls don't give a flying fuck about your body, although they will find people as fat as OPs pic a bit unattractive. It's not a dealbreaker though.

Maybe if you spent less time obsessed with youtube personalities and more time interacting with actual people you'd run into less shallow people.

This is what poorfags actually think. I get my pants at old Navy, my shirts at Kohl's, and drive a Honda Accord. Literally no one worth impressing is impressed by the trappings of material wealth.

My understanding was that he was asking about women, not people worth impressing.

fat dude with a man bun, he is either packing a meaty juicer and/or is rich af

Keep living in your fantasy world there captain cuck. Those of us with real life experiences who’ve been out of high school for more than 5 years know better.

I'm ten years out of high school my friend. I know tons of people in relationships, ugly, hot, average, hotter guy, hotter girl, etc.

Some of them are happy, some aren't, and it has pretty much nothing to do with their looks either way.

He's actually losing weight now:

youtu.be/r8GuoTk-P4U

who buys a shitty chandelier for their bedroom before buying an actual fucking bed?

I'm sorry your Highschool crush is dating Arin "Egoraptor" Hanson.

¡Excellenté!

Drive around in this.

she broke up with him a while ago.

truth

>lifting for women
lads they'll break your heart, turn back now
heed this warning of an older user

>Lifting for chicks
What the fuck is wrong with you?
You should lift for yourself, not for others. You should be able to enjoy lifting regardless of whether you get a mate or not. Lifting is a lifestyle that needs to be taken seriously and not be used in such selfish ways like lifting for vanity's sake. Lift for your own good and the good of your family and friends. You got what was coming to you.

Sure, if you want to attract men.

If you want to attract women, the only flash car that's acceptable is a Ferrari.

youtube.com/watch?v=RD_K3AMuOAg