How's the weight loss coming along bros?

How's the weight loss coming along bros?

I ate an entire buffalo chicken pizza yesterday

if i lost any weight there'd be nothing left of me

anyway, video games

I play on Xbox, so I'm already fit.

How's the video games thread coming along? Oh, not very well it seems.

I was 330 now I'm like 270
It's been like this for 6 months i'm stuck

Pretty good, ketoed down 30lbs in about 4 months

Triggered faggot go eat shit you pussy waas my rules!!!!

When I had an anal fistula I lost about 7kg while waiting for surgery, try that

It's going really well, I lost 90 lbs. last month.

Still stuck at 160, slightly chubby around the face. I just can't stay away from the shitty food trucks around campus.

Never been fat, feels good. Credit to my parents for forcing me to do manual labor for the most of my life.
Now whenever I get even a small layer of belly fat I get absolutely disgusted and start obsessively working out

tfw 188 cm 60kg

Still fat. Reheating pizza right now

hi Veeky Forums

Was skelly with like 55-60kg and 180cm height

Now im about 80kg. I lost a shitton of dick length because of fat and muscle behind the dick taking away some visual length.
Had a 7 incher when skellymode. Not im about 6 with muscles and fat. Doesnt matter if fit, I still cannot overcome this pain. Kill me lads

DNP fags pls go.

Get moved, faggot

Trying to diet while writing a thesis sucks. Thinking is hard when you're hungry but life is hard when you're fat

Great, I have lost 40kg since April of 2015 and I was at 120 kilograms.
Now I'm 10kg away from my goal and hopefully I'll be there in February.

very nice
context on the weight loss?

Lose the fat% and turn your weight into muscle.

I should cardio today but I'm feeling too lazy, I hate running so much

what the fuck is a buffalo chicken

Is water fasting a meme?

Just work out some and don't eat garbage
No need to starve yourself of necessities

Ate DQ with a small blizzard yesterday and this morning I'm still half pound down.

Just keep getting back on the right path and we'll all make it.

I was a fat shut in neckbeard autismo who would spaghetti trying to talk to a store cashier or an of my cousins.
I decided I've had enough and it's time to change so I stopped playing video games, lose all this horrible fat on me and be alot more social person.
I'm basically 160degrees who I used to be.
On the weight loss I just eat alot less and move alot more.
Still tho
>Tfw no gf

shit. all i wanna do is see some steady progress instead of it i have to deal with these fucking stalls every week. god i hate myself

Averaging -1,9kg a week currently, and making strength gains also

Pretty happy so far

damn man i'm exactly like you it hurts
120 kg autismo, but tall and good face fortunately.
Hopefully now i'm in IF and keto and will make it

Really well. From April to October I bulked from 170 lbs to 200. After a month I'm down to 190.6. I'm working my way to 10% bf if I can, which I estimate to be around 175 or so, but I'll let the mirror rather than the scale decide when I'm done.

pic is not me but I look like this
it's even worse on my thighs

how do I grow extra belly buttons

Pretty good but stuck at 188 now. lost 60lbs so far

>weigh 76 kg in march and squatting 150 kg for 3
>break neck
>weigh 67 kg as of last week and barely squat 100kg 1rm

I did not ask for this

You crazy? I'm already skinny enough at 160 pounds 6'3

The best

Not great. I'm stuck at 72k and need to get down to 69k so I can qualify for Oly Nationals, but I can't seem to lose any weight.

>72k
Christ you're fat
that's like a thousand whole people

Fucking fantastic from 93kg > 80kg at 186cm
Started 25mlg Prozack (the eu variant for depression), stopped drinking a month ago, still smoking like a chimney and dropped about 12 kg since 2 months ago with a balanced diet and a moderate cut. thanks for all the advice, its time to go to the gym again.

Fucking amerifats

>starting weight was almost 370 lbs
>down to 200 lbs
I've lost the motivation when my body is a mess and will look bad either way. I won't even fit into the kinds of clothes I want because my arms are so big and floppy.
I also ate a lot of crud yesterday. A bagel with some cream cheese, a wrap with half a chicken breast, 2 pieces of cheese, air-popped popcorn, 3 pieces of candy and some ice cream.

Imagine being so obsessed you can't even take a joke.

How do you guys go on the scale? Do you go on naked or with your clothes on?

in the morning after shitting and peeing, naked.

Down from 130kg to 120kg in a month. Packed on a heap of muscle and trimmed down nicely.

Stalled out at 120 for a week or so, might just be the sides from jumping on creatine tho.

Still eating poorly, just less of it. Hoping to drop down to 100kg in the next 3-4 months.

Started walking in the morning to work up to using the treadmill for two hours. Started off taking me forty minutes to walk twenty blocks and it's pretty cold out which I feel helps (I just go out without a coat), cut it down to maybe over twenty minutes for twenty blocks (I try to walk thirty or close to fifty).
I stopped for a few days and I walked twenty blocks today but only because my calves started hurting. Not sure if it's because I slacked, am recovering, or didn't drink enough water.
I never look at a scale until months have passed, tracking your progress is a trap. Losing is easy, but living with nothing but fat you'll want to celebrate at any significant milestone, taking the form of ice cream or just slacking.
I'm ninety pounds overweight, my goal is getting to just fifteen over, unless I gain enough muscle to put me at twenty-plus.
I'm counting my calories and simply walking for now, I'm going to clean my room today and arrange or remove items to I can lift my weights and perform sit-ups (I sit in a chair and tuck my feet under my mattress, my upper body has no where to rest so my abdomen will be in constant tension).

Pro tip

Extended fasting will tighten up loose skin.

>stuck
What are you doing?

Just wear your clothes if it's not to actually make weight for a competition or anything. All you need is a relative baseline to reflect how much you lose or gain. Your true/naked weight shouldn't matter in that regard so stripping down every time you weigh is a waste of effort.

The more I run, the fatter I become

>Start losing weight last year
>59 kgs down to 56
>feel amazing
>graduation exam comes, i'm from 6 am to 11pm at the library
>weight myself after the test finally being able to go back to the gym
>64 kilograms

should I kill myself?

imagine being so obese you need a crane to get out of bed

stop eating like a fucking pig

>down 29kg this semester.
>stalled the last three weeks due to exams
>had a shit exam today, ate two frozen supermarket pizzas to punish myself
>added 2kg to my mass
>still depressed i might have failed a course

In two days I'll be free to continue this journey. Only 12kg to go.

Not so great, I have no willpower when it comes to alcohol

I feel you, we are gonna make it, time to go back on track

I don't understand, do I have super-metabolism or something? I can eat pasties, chocolate, candy with coffee twice a day, live for weeks at a time eating garbage food whilst not even really doing exercises and still not gain any noticeable weight

Not really. You need to eat 4000~ calories to maintain your 400 lb lifestyle.

I weigh 150lb m8

Still going strong, had some red thai coconut curry yesterday that used to be my favorite, sadly food doesn't even hold an interest for me anymore

Did my 2scoops though, at this point I'm just considering just drinking protein, everything else is just a pain in the ass to manage.

I need to step up the cardio but fuck dehydration is killing me

awesome work buddy

You eat less than you think you do, simple as that

Try some kind of calorie tracker, you'll be surprised

>when it comes to being fucking retarded
Like any food, there is alcohol with fewer calories.

I need 4000 just to maintain 230.

Started in late February at 316, down to 246, so 70 pounds in about 8.5 months. Aiming for another 20-30 before year's end. I just want to feel normal for once in my life desu, I'm glad I started this journey while I'm still young (20). Sort of worried about loose skin though but it's way better than being fat.

yeah i know
it's not the alcohol so much, it's that the alcohol ruins my willpower to not binge eat horribly

School food is the biggest gain goblin.
Bring some lunch from home.

Its been almost a year since start at 430lbs 6'3''
Lost 100 pounds fat gained 20 + pounds muscle so far.

I was 87 kg (191lbs) and now I'm 67 kg (147lbs)

I won't go back

Was 330 and now I'm 250 after 4 and a half months. I'm 6'4 so what weight should I be aiming for? People around me say that I should be shooting for 200 pounds, but those are the same people who didn't think I was a disgusting piece of shit when I was at my heaviest

what is your starting #? your progress looks pretty impressive
Good work bois
good work, as for your weight, just keep going till you feel happy. I can almost guarantee you
that it wont be 200 lbs though cause that's still pretty fat

Down to 165 from 210 after 4 months but literally no one - family, friends, coworkers - has remarked on it

feels bad

I'm not even sure user to be honest, I think it was close to 500lbs though at the highest, maybe even more. I just know i've lost about 60 in past 2.5 months when I started being able to weigh on the scale.

In the 390's today, face gains have been awesome

good work user. We will notice for you

Ay bro, do you not remember what 'eating a lot of crud' would be at 370lbs? Just compare where you've come from to now

Weight loss is okay I guess. I’m not hungry and don’t get cravings.

The thing is I used to eat my feels and now that food is just fuel I live in a perpetual state of anhedonia.

Does it get better?

That's for the better though, the moment they notice you will feel less motivated since they will enable you to relax and become gains goblins.

KEEP GOING

Try to find a hobby, I'm trying making amigurumis, by the end of my cut I'll craft a pepe, that's what motivates me and keeps me busy

Slowly but surely. My actually weight has been going up and down but my body fat is dropping and I'm fitting clothes better.

You lost 10 lbs and felt amazing?
You can fluctuate that much in water weight you dumb nig nog.

That's how I used to be 285 (115 overweight), I would keep eating because it tastes good, not because I was still hungry.
It probably helps that I'm a nihilist, but I'm more concerned with enjoying video games.

I'm down 250 to 190 in 8 months. My extended family was impressed at our annual get together, but when I told them my goal was 170 they said that was too small. I'm only 5'10, so I still look really flabby at 190.

Working on it. Currently cutting. lost 13 kilos since August, i'm at 80.5 kilos atm. ( my biggest weight was 112 kilos )

Lost about 10 pounds in two months, and about 10 more to go.
Thank god I never let myself balloon up that much before I figured enough was enough

>losing weight
>in the middle of bulking season

We just started with winter user, now is the time to be eating big to get big!

Surprisingly well. But I stayed out till 5am couple days in a row and now I've got my sleeping schedule fucked. I don't think I'm putting enough calories in me, as I wake up at 1pm (I work from home, so hours don't really matter to my day-to-day) and don't feel hungry till like 3-4pm. Need to start counting again or I'll fuck this up.

Anybody else here had that problem? Did you manage to get through it?

Is that a cum stain on your mirror bro?
Nice gains user
I work nights user and as long as you are conscious of the time and when you are doing things it will get better.

i am 100 pounds overweight. don't fucking tell me what to do. you tool.

Strong womyn.

im a guy who used to go to the gym and then stopped and now after 2 years is going back, after having spent 3 years losing weight and being more aesthetic than any of you pathetic fools

>Lose enough to need belt.
>Recently moved from notch 1 to notch 2, then to three
>Almost need notch 4 now but my weight is the same as 1
What did my body mean by this?
Lifts are going up VERY slowly.

>anti-patriarchy
>identifies as male
Okay.

I HAVE A MASCULINE PENIS YOU IDIOT

I gained 7lbs

250 -> 235 in 2 weeks.

What did you do?

no its not.

Fasting is the natural state of the body.

keeping yourself in a state where your insulin levels are constantly elevated fucks up your ability to burn fat.

Water fasting is safe as long as you follow a basic set of guidelines (don't exceed 3 weeks, supplement with electrolytes/vitamins if going 7+ days).
t. memer who broke a 43 day fast 2 days ago, i went from 262lb to 198lb

I exceeded 3 weeks because i felt completely fine doing it and i was averaging 1.5-ish pounds a day of fat loss.

I am just a pussy fo not eating healthy. It´s not even that I need to eat "healthy" just no white bread, no sugar (except a little bit in the morning so yoyo-effect can fuck off) and in the evening only protein.

But then I wanna eat cookies or other shit while watching movies etc.

I wanna do sports, but I am way too lazy. Doesn´t help that I cancelled my gymn ownership and it´s fucking cold outside.

What to do?

intermittent fasting 5 days of the week followed by 2 days of water fasting.