About two years ago i picked up the dirty habbit of smoking after about 6 deep...

About two years ago i picked up the dirty habbit of smoking after about 6 deep. I dont crave smoking at all throughout the week just when i drink

Has anyone switched to vaping and is vaping just as bad as smoking or maybe even worse?

>tldr; is vaping really bad?

>mouth fedora
If you don't mind being a faggot, go ahead. Just don't buy a cheap one or try modifying one, because it might grenade your face.

M'lady

well, i got addicted to nicotine when i rolled my joints with tobacco, after a while, i started on rollups, a friend of mine got me into vaping and i just can't fucking quit vaping now. atleast it's better than smoking

better than smoking, but you also have to watch out for becoming a 24/7 vaper.

you're better off not smoking anything, but if you have to you should vape i think

Just don't do it outside of your apartment or car. Great way to get off smokes, still very unhealthy.

Here's the thing, doesn't matter what you're doing, it's bad for you. You're inhaling a foreign substance you shouldn't be putting in your body. Cigs have terrible carcinogens and tar. Vape does not. You are still getting the drug nicotine which is still bad for you. The use of nicotine vapor has not been tested long enough to find out constant long term effects. The only one we do know of that doesn't actually happen is that "popcorn lung" bullshit. Is it bad? Yes. Is it as bad as smoking cigs? Not really, no.

In the end, just don't smoke anything, it's basically whether you want a big tobacco dick in your mouth or a robot dick in your mouth. If you have such an oral fixation, go to your local gay club and get a real dick, at least then you'll be getting some protein in to supplement your massive amount of homosexuality.

popcorn lung is a myth as far as i know, it's something to do with di-acetyl which is used to make popcorn

>In the end, just don't smoke anything

I smoke weed once a month and a cigar when friends are over who also smoke. Kill yourself

I switched to a vape after smoking for 19 years. Maybe it causes more cancer, I don’t know. But my lungs work a lot better, and I don’t stink anymore. It’s also cheaper. Do what you want.

pretty much, but some cheap juices actually are made with di-acetyl. If that is the case, yes popcorn lung is possible

>Bragging about slowly killing your self and brain cells

K

i bought a vape to quit smoking. vaped for maybe 3 years and have now stopped completely. I've been nicotine free for over a year or so now

>he thinks smoking once a month will have an effect

How many traps did you fuck in those 3 years. I have been vaping for 3 1/2 years and fucked one trap so far.

he is obviously not referring to the people that have serious discipline, and when it comes to tobacco discipline is rare. his advice is solid

>after 6 deep

What is this phrase? After six deep what? Cocks in your ass?

>only smoking two years
>don't crave it

what's the problem? self control.

Nicotine raises testosterone. Vaping doesn't give you any ill effects, but if you're really scared you don't have to inhale. Just the nicotine hitting your mouth and nose will give you a nicotine buzz. I got one similar to the one in your picture a couple weeks ago. Not sure if I will keep using it or get a more expensive one. Mine is an Innokin T20. Turns out the atomizers for it are really crappy and it pisses people off having to replace the atomizers constantly. When I had an ecig tankomizer style vape 6 years ago I rarely remember ever having to replace parts for it (even though the battery pack broke half a year into owning it).

Does vaping nicotene free juice do any harm?

He's saying he smokes after he's about 6 beers deep

same op

Its more about the heat, e-cigs still haev a very high temperature so it can produce the same carcinogens as in cigarettes, just that they are far less of them.

regular nicotine intake increases TDEE by ~500 calories

bad for bulking, amazing for cutting

studies also show nicotine raises T

you are inhaling concentrated water vapor, with other compounds involved, it's not harmless, but probably not much worse than living in LA (citation needed)

shit breathing LA air everyday should kill a person when you think about it

I vape heavily.

My nose is always gunked up with ejuice slime. It's like having a cold.

>My nose is always gunked up with ejuice slime
what the fuck are you smoking

Yeah I vape but thanks to how much the thing in your pic sucks I'm back to smoking just dont buy that shit or you will regret it.

You gonna have to buy coils when yours burn and I tell you they burn fast.

If you wanna vape go all in and buy a regulated mod,there are small ones if you wanna something discreet,then you buy an RTA wich is a tank that allows you to build your own coils on it,so you dont spend more money on fucking prebuilt coils for that shitty stick.

I recommend the ammit 22 and then you buy wire and cotton so you can build coils BUT you should look up for a bit of info to not fuck up with batteries and resistances.

Anyways buy the stick v8 if you want its ok for new people but if you wanna vape all day you wont like it.

fag

Fruity flavors at 25mg nic.

Don't know what type of glycerine is used.

sounds like some cancer oils to me

Thanks for all the info. I just wait cigarettes with a joyetech aio pen. I'm looking for better flavor and don't care about muh clouds. Can you recommend a good step up mod box? I'm wary of Smok since they seem to churn out too much and are having quality issues.

*quit cigarettes

Just smoke, jesus.

Vaping is for fags, sucking on a robotic dick. DO NOT be the guy at the bar or wherever who has a vape pen in his pocket