Why lift when it's all about the face?

why lift when it's all about the face?

yikes

Good question user. I personally agree with you, which is why I, now do bodyweight exercises. It's much better to just be lean and defined and let do most of the talking. You don't need the gym to look good as bodyweight exercises will work all your muscles. From then it's just a question if eating right so you are lean and your and show.

Thanks.

not even really attractive. Just rich and famous. Preselection at it's finest.

what a slob.

JUST

He literally looks like your average trailer park occasional meth user

It's about the whole package, user.

impressive, very nice.

That can't be him

So he's the best method actor of all time right?

Before Starting Strength
<

After Starting Strength

Is that actually him? What movie is this for?

Because after you start lifting for a while you start caring more about how it feels and looks more then simply doing it for girls. You also realize girls really don’t give a fuck anyway.

I prefer the false the false feeling of superiority of being beautiful as fuck and having large muscles.

Past the age of giving a fuck+his body is kinda ruined from the crazy shit he did to himself for years.

He's playing Dick Cheney.

wrong
he's playing dick cheney in some upcoming movie

To not look like this low test boy.

Is OP pic bieber or fucking blue shoes lmao

The Madman has gone way to far this time

JUST

jesus fucking christ what the fuck why does he do it to himself

Because I'm fat and don't really know what my face looks like, so why not gain muscle too? On top of that, I can see my jawline through my fat which probably means it's pretty good to be quite honest

I guess covering your entire stomach and chest in tattoos is a good way to hide what your actual body looks like

>actor gets fat for role
>WOW SUCH DEDICATION

>spoon in the bathroom

Why lift when its all about money

i know it sounds like a tired joke but he's 23 and it looks like he's halfway through puberty in this pic, lmao

>that drug dungeon
Classic example of new money.
No class whatsoever

ptosis

I lift to feel better about myslf realizing that my attractiveness is only affected by leanness.

I also lift strictly for aesthetics, I'm married and hate even going to the beach.

He apparently beats up prozzies like there's no tomorrow and does mountains of blow. My friend hangs out with a guy who manages the Asian leg of tours

Justin, is that you?

Why doesn't he fix it? He's rich
I thought celebrities could fix any of their imperfection

MADMAN BALE

I have the same shit, how do you fix this?

>christianbale

>implying old money doesn't do grimy shit as well

I bet his face in OP's pic is puffy from drugs though. Either that or it's a camera or angling effect.

it can't be him

manlet

He's said in interviews multiple times that he honestly hates dieting and working out, and that if he didn't have his job he would just be fat and slobby because it's not worth it to him.

i kek'd

Patrick Fatman

>Lifting for women
>Idiocy at its finest

I want to be buff because I can then better prepare myself. I need to ascend to godhood anons

them forehead gains

albanians are subhuman

>Chips Ahoy

Reee he's so hot why'd he have to fucking ruin his body

We still have his older pics to jack off to
>ywn be a cult leader who gets to cum in him daily

I'm not lifting to get chicks, I'm lifting to improve my health, stop being fat and then leave my humanity behind.

Looks like Uncle Fester.

Why are you wanting to live longer? What do you live for?

money simply happens to the wrong people

Nice fucking dubs

Checkem

Do you think biebs wears makeup on stage?

He’s basically Robert Downey Jr’s character from Tropic Thunder irl if it was socially acceptable he would get a blackening medical procedure and live in Compton or the South End of Chicago to play a character.

I almost choked on a Tic Tac.

Definitely

kak

Daniel-Day Lewis