Legit best long term 12-24mo hold ratios? No shitcoins

Was thinking 50% BTC, 20% ETH, 10% XMR, 10% LTC, 10% BCH/NEO

Fiat

I'd personally go 40% BTC 30% ETH 20% XMR 5% NEO 5% NAV.

Food and Water if you're a burger

>no shitcoins
>considers BCH

Ripple

Don't be silly. Fiat depreciates around 2% pa. Crypto will continue to make gains

Regardless whether we like it or not. BCH will stick around due to its community/whales. Even though it's technically a shittier LTC.

Centralization REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Byteball you fucking niggers

Yeah, centralized by the people who control how the worlds money works.

LTC is pointless, add in DCR. Look into it.

Byteball has absolutely nothing going for it whatsoever, the definition of a shitcoin.
It has no use cases, not a store of value and no features.
You could also look into NEM sometime, quite an interesting project.

wow two yrs, then buy link and req, you will be in literally sit on gold mine.

Or have like nothing left in 2 years, he doesn't want stupid high amounts of risk in his coins, just because these 2 shillcoins are still in your bags doesn't mean he should be holding them long-term.

I disagree. I think DAG might become the new standard for actual usable crypto.

OmiseGO.

IOTA does everything Byteball does but actually has companies to work with, Byteball will die out and IOTA will survive.

90% XMR
10% ETH

ARK.

50% xmr 30% eth 20% omg

100% BCH, you stupid corecuck. Do you like money or not?

+1

>no shitcoins
>considers BTC and BCH

He likes money, which is the exact reason he won't invest in BCH, he wants a coin that'll continue living and not one that's going to die in the next 2 years.

Until OmiseGO actually has a valid blockchain it's mute.

They complain branching is costly and currently their programming team is almost nil. The only credibility is
1. Vitalik's approval
2. Partnerships (useless unless they actually dev the coin).

Xmr will replace bitcucks.

BTC, ETH, OMG, WAVES, XRP, BCH

1. BTC will still be around. Ask any investor/individual to name 10 cryptos and their first answer will always be bitcoin. Any new person getting into it will be investing in that within 2 yrs. It's logical.

Screen capped. See you in sixth months rajeesh.

this

Screen capped both, they're both going to run down like DNT so hf while it lasts.

ELIX. Hold until Q3 2018. I'm putting $150 a week into it while price is low (under $.06 at the moment). Have 3.5k so far.

XMR & EOS

100% XMR, pleb

>BAT

The only alt coin worth holding loooong term.
Short term holders can lose out.