This kills the Veeky Forumsizen

This kills the Veeky Forumsizen...

>and who I am includes a desire to continue improving, so if you don't want me to improve then you do not actually love me for who I am.

No one has ever felt this way about me. Every girl Ive ever been with has hated what I enjoy and wanted me ti be someone I'm not

Fuck that shit. I don't like chicks for who they are. If they aren't cute, healthy and interesting why the fuck should I care about them? I don't expect any different from my gf. That's such a faggot mindset, "NO I LIKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE UGLY, FAT, AND UNFUNNY!" cucked mindset

This. Nobody should love someone for not doing their very best

Good on you. I don't and I am not satisfied. I lift for myself. Be gone THOT.

I am 33 and was never loved romantically by anyone. There were some girls back in highschool that were interested in me or had a crush on me but I was never loved. I never loved anyone else, either, I had a crush on a redhead once but it passed when she rejected me. I'm now too old, too jaded and cynical and too tired to feel anything that intense anyway.

Thanks, you little shit, for reminding me that I will die young and alone.

>33
>young
Bro I got some good and bad news for you. You arent gonna die YOUNG and alone....

It lacks the
>t.
>your mother

kek, now I'm a little less depressed, well played.

sometimes I feel like the day I fell in love was the worst day of my life. I envy you

>you who are
What did she mean by this?

Love can happen anyplace at any age, you guys are fucked

I'm 29 and divorced and just giving you shit. When you get older its a mans game and if you're here you are in better shape than 99.99% of the single competition. Just put yourself out there in social situations and you wont be alone for long, unless you want to be. My current GF is 24 and we have been dating 3 years. We're all gonna make it.

--said no one, ever

Does a woman like this actually exist?

Because im sure a lot of women will SAY this but how they act is a different story.

Women in my experience only will act like this if you're a tenten chad with money.

>wont be alone
I no longer mind being alone. Not to sound edgy but that's all I've ever known, I don't know love or actual relationships and being around other people for long periods of time is an abrasive experience. I don't really want to "not be alone" anymore.

>in my experience
>if you're a tenten chad with money
where did you get this experience then, being a poor manlet?

Fair enough, to each his own. I married young because I was in the military and now I dont know if I'll ever jump into that trap again. Ive been with my girl long enough I should start considering it but I kind of just want to be a man whore for a while and fuck everything while im still young and attractive enough to do so. Didnt have shit for game and wasnt Veeky Forums until I met the girl I eventually married so I feel like I missed out on a lot of fun and the female attention I get now is still something I'm not entirely used to. I don't have any kids though so thats the one thing that makes me reconsider my degeneracy.

>"I lub you"

Dumb anime poster

29 is still fairly young. Give it 5-6 more years before you reconsider. Marriage seems like a pointless system to me, especially in the modern age. You have plenty of time to decide on a good course of action.

I have missed pretty much everything emotional and physical that you can think of, that you may or may not have done already. Frankly sex is nice and all but someone telling me to my face with shiny eyes and an uncontrollable smile that they love me and feeling the same is a much more pleasant idea.

I still masturbate to sex, though, not to young beautiful women professing their love to me, so what do I actually know.

I have had that but it just seems like bullshit to me as well now because I have never been so close to anyone as I was with my wife. She ended up getting raped and it turned her into a psycho and now she absolutely hates me because I wasnt there to protect her due to the fact that I was overseas (still military at the time)

She was so irrational about the whole thing and I just had a real hard time dealing with it because I dont see it as her fault. She turned into a completely different person overnight and never recovered. My point is though that I loved her unconditionally and I thought she was the same but not she wishes she never even met me for reasons I could not control. I am truly beginning to believe women are not capable of non maternal love. I really am starting to unironically hate women, and its not out of some virgin rage that everybody on 4chinz seems to imply. Dealing with women regularly will make you despise them far more than neglect.

Nothing really matters, man. Do what feels right to you in your life. If you don't see a point to marriage, don't bother.