>brings up that he lifts without any prompting
>spergs out and goes into detail about weightlifting
why do you guys do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to distract myself from your horrible spotty face

Because its our hobby you roastie.

Why do you waste men's time talking about crappy Netflix shows we don't care about?

>on a date with a girl
>brings up that she's fat over dinner
>spergs out and cries when I tell her to go on a diet and lift

>on a date with a girl
>ask her what her hobbies are
>netflix and youtube

>on a date with a girl
>I wake up

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

like Veeky Forums and traps are any better hobbies to have

>implying most people on Veeky Forums don't have other hobbies

fuck off slut

hahahahahahaha

Because in our minds, we have nothing that makes us unique beyond lifting and we fail to realise that lifting is a common part of many people’s lives and that we are in no way special or interesting for being part of that group.

>on a date with a girl
>brings up that she loves make up without any prompting
>spergs out and goes into detail about makeup
what the fuck are you talking about bitch

at least you lift r-right user?

You would talk an hour about your dumb make-up and clothes if you had the chance, roastbag

I don't talk about exercising with anyone besides my housemate, and occasionally my sister. Granted I don't see it as a hobby, but rather a discipline. That said, she looks a lot like a girl I went to high school with. Other girl was and still is a brunette though.

this threads going great

delet this

I dreamed I was sharing a bath with a qt a few hours ago. Things that'll never happen ah ha ha haaa

Speak for yourself you dork

it's more like
>on a date with girl
>"do you go to the gym, you look like you do"
>yeah
>girl starts talking about some retarded meme shit she's doing and how she's losing weight and doing cardio and yoga blah blah blah
>says a bunch of incorrect shit about lifting and I just nod my head and pretend she's right and knows what she's talking about, occasionally correct her if it's too painful to listen
>yeah at least you're trying sweetie

Really nigga. If you lift you're already top 20 percent

I don't consider exercise, watching TV/movies, or reading hobbies. They're basic shit and everyone does them or claims to. I'm a half retarded friendless NEET and those are all my "hobbies".

>black
>thinks he's in the top 20%
i have some unfortunate news for you

What are some good hobbies?

you think you can beat me 123?

I'll play on both ends of this argument.
First off, I've had so many fucking conversations ruined with chicks just going off on OMG HAVE YOU SEEN RIVERDALE/STRANGER THINGS/GREY'S ANATOMY/BASIC TEEN DRAMA and if you say no, they do that same fucking response of OMG YOU SHOOOOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT ITS SOOOOO GOOD

Now, I catch myself talking too much about working out here and there. That's because most of the guys working out used to have shit bodies. We would put on a shirt and we'd look into a mirror and see that fat stomach. Or vise versa, we'd put on a shirt and it'd hang over us even though we bought the right size (maybe even downsized and it still looked baggy). We wouldn't see the muscle in our arms, we wouldn't see our quads and calves, we'd just see unformed blubber. So now that we can, it's a new perspective towards life.
The shitty Netflix talk doesn't put a new perspective on life. It's just Attractive Male Star and Attractive Female Star do Things™ for 6 seasons, and you bore everyone to death with that shit. Not specifically you OP, I mean you as in whoever is reading this and has done this before.

That's it!

You give helpful advice to a poor chubby, explaining how you do it, and she goes ballistic like an autist from /b/.
It's because women doesn't want your solutions, they want your good feels.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg

Not that guy but I like to read (not genreshit, actual literature) mostly, I also play vidya and occasionally do some whittling. I'm also trying to get into mosaics but it's a bit of a bitch

>on date with guy
>talks about his hobby

The audacity

You're right though, he shouldn't have- the only way to deal with women on dates is to let them talk, you people really hate listening

wish i had a gf... god i hate women

10/10 video brah

/thread

learn to pic related my nigga

I live in North Dakota

>on a date with a girl
>she asks me if I work out
If this doesn't happen, you're DYEL

>on a date with a girl
>doesn't bring up anything of value about herself
>only mentions things that others do that she enjoys witnessing the do (bands, tv shows)
Why do women do this?

Top kek

I wasn't ready for this

yeeeeew!

ROASTIES BTFO

>thinks lifting is an interesting hobby
Yeah No, you sound boring as fuck. No wonder the only thing you can attract is lazy Netflix couch dwellers (those come in both sexes fyi). Lifting is at best an accessory to interesting hobbies, it is not a main course

Because...
1) Womemes have no personality or interests and require men to take on the responsibility of sustaining an "interesting, funny, and fun" conversation.
2) When womemes go out with an attractive guy, he probably has an interest in fitness.
3) People like to talk about the thing they are interested in.

You have two options...
1) Change the subject gracefully. This is hardmode for womemes because again... you have no interests or personality.
2) PARTICIPATE, but this would require you to also give a shit about fitness and health. But... since our current normie definition of "hot" just means "not morbidly obese" you don't actually do fitness... and no, your yoga pants wearing doesn't count.

Dating isn't about entertaining you, fucking thot. By being a vapid piece of uninteresting shit yourself, incapable of interacting with a man... you only doom yourself.

This. living in a delusion won't help you escape misery

Awww, someone couldn't keep up with a cardio bunny- how cute
Friendly reminder, remember to do your cardio boys!

[can't wake up]

>First off, I've had so many fucking conversations ruined with chicks just going off on OMG HAVE YOU SEEN RIVERDALE/STRANGER THINGS/GREY'S ANATOMY/BASIC TEEN DRAMA and if you say no, they do that same fucking response of OMG YOU SHOOOOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT ITS SOOOOO GOOD

Intolerable

>assuming she's fat
Is that the only way you can keep the cognitive dissonance from making your worldview explode? You know you're in dire straights when you start making assumptions that are the complete basis of your argument

I just woke up from a dream where I was resting my head in her lap and she was playing with my hair

You forgot Rick and Morty in your list.

So many women lead uninteresting lives.

most women now a days have nothing of value to bring up about themselves.

dubs
checkum

>retarded meme shit
>cardio and yoga
kill yourself my bro

>on date with fitgirl
>only hobby outside of working out is Instagram, makeup, and Netflix and generic shit like listening to music and food
>tfw girls "hobbies" today are just a mix of daily activities that everyone should do and practices of superficiality.

I'll admit lifting is a big part of my life, hence even wasting my time here, but I don't think it should be considered a hobby unless you compete in something. I mean everyone should exercise, it's kind of backwards that in this day and age it can be considered as a special quality in someone to do so.

But on top of that I play 2 instruments, read lit, trade crypto, buy and sell collectibles, play soccer, hike, and have a career in engineering that occupies me 40hrs a week, the list goes on. Why don't girls fucking do anything? Then all of a sudden if you find a decently attractive woman who does even one of those things you're supposed to bow to her feet.

You mean just like most men? People in general are boring, and following the group think here, like here on Veeky Forums, doesn't make you any more interesting

>on a date with a girl
>Bring up exercise and sports as something important to me
>"Lol I just sleep off the food, user"

It's just bait to see if you take care of yourself. Nobody wants a girl that's gonna balloon up the second her metabolism starts to show down.

You believed I was making an argument instead of random shitposting?
Oh my... do I have news for you. But I'm afraid you would misunderstand that too.

>thinks cardio is a meme
Enjoy your pre-mature aging + death user
Lord knows the world could use one less retard to ruin it

If you're expecting deep intellectual conversation on the first fucking date you need to lower your expectations.

>>only hobby outside of working out is Instagram, makeup, and Netflix and generic shit like listening to music and food
Then wtf makes her a "fit" girl? Just because they're not fat, doesn't mean they're = fit. Fit means they have active extra curricular activities. Jfc did you actually think before posting? She's not fit if she sits on the couch watching Netflix all day you Goddamn moron

>Fit means they have active extra curricular activities.
No...that means they probably workout, have a nice trim body, and are active.
Anything else they do is gravy

For a lot of us all we really do is lift weights. Can you really blame a guy for wanting to talk about his biggest and/or only hobby?

Dates are for getting to know people, if you don't like them then no next date. And if you're on an app or something, that's the kind of info you can easily fish out before wasting your time in person. I dont understand why you guys have low standards, fuck any wet hole, and then have the nerve to complain; beggars can't be choosers. Either get some standards and stick to them, or stop being whiny little bitches playing the victim role

>on a date
Well, that wasn't me.

>girl on tinder keeps talking to me
>always starts with "what's up", never adds anything to a conversation, always puts the ball in my court

What do you do in your free time?
>"exercise and being with friends"
What kind of movies do you like?
>"all kinds"
What kind of music do you like?
>"all kinds"
What are you doing?
>"watching tv"

She asked me these questions first by the way, I just asked back. She's so basic in the way she communicates and generally exists I'm legit wondering if she has aspergers.
I've only met one girl on there who was cool and had an actual personality. It's rough out there.

Tits or gtfo

> do I have news for you. But I'm afraid you would misunderstand that too.
Of course I would, why would I understand someone incapable of expressing their own actual ideas and thoughts?

No i dont, ive actually already had a decent amount of deep conversations on first dates. But then again, I tend to just avoid idiots all together. You think I'd still be with the same guy for 5 years if he didn't have some interesting shit to share from the start? Lol

Literally stopped talking to her after said date. I think dating apps are degenerate

She asks because she honestly can't tell

No , fit means they lead a fit lifestyle. If you just lift weights 3 hours a week, you're not "fit" either. Lifting is a side dish, you need a main course to give it meaning.
>dating Instagram whores
Nvm, you might just be a retarded lost cause

>I don't expect interesting conversation on the first date
>You think I'd be with my bf if he didn't have something interesting from the start lol XD
Hey, here's one for you, why don't you have something interesting to share. When guys start talking about the gym, they are trying to start a dialogue and the thing they feel most passionate about is the gym. Maybe if you had something interesting to share they'd talk about that with you instead. But you probably didn't because you're really not any better than what you're criticizing so get off your high horse.

What if I'm lifting as an accessory to heavier lifting?

everyone has interests, I love lifting, whereas you, dumb hoe, obsessively waste time on tumblr

Would you prefer if I went on about playing classical guitar and music theory bullshit?

Well it's all part of the experience then, and you move along. But when you post stuff like that here it really unnecessarily fans the flames of bitterness that really doesn't help anyone, just gives r9k guys more reason to unnecessarily hate

Showing off that we're not couch potatoes and that we have a hobby that's not video games. It's a phase most new lifters go through.

eh that's pretty common, it's more likely that you two aren't compatible than just a case of her being dull, she probably converses fine with her friends for example (unless she doesn't in which case there's no hope)

No shit Sherlock, I'm providing a different viewpoint to OP's. I don't think I'm fanning the flames by providing context for why guys tend to talk about the gym

>Hey, here's one for you, why don't you have something interesting to share.
That's 100% your assumption that I dont; you should really stop jumping to conclusions based on nothing- it's a real turn off
>When guys start talking about the gym, they are trying to start a dialogue and the thing they feel most passionate about is the gym.
If what you feel most passionate about is gym, youre boring as fuck and i want nothing to do with you, go get some real hobbies. My bf lives to talk about his spearfishing, that's a legit hobby that I love to ask him questions about.
> if you had something interesting to share they'd talk about that with you instead.
Lol I do, that's kind of what first got him interested in me; I ride motorcycles and he also happened to ride, we still share in this hobby
> you probably didn't because you're really not any better than what you're criticizing so get off your high horse.
And your butthurt rage seems to have turned off the part of your brain used in grammar and language; seriously that was like 3 incomplete sentences smashed into one semi-coherent run on sentence

because most ppl that post on a tawainese soapbox derby forum are autistic

Only counts if youre a paid professional

Maybe, I just don't get why she keeps initiating contact when she makes no effort to engage. She'll double and triple text, say "hello?" and shit, and when I reply it's like talking to a robot.

How people perceive you > what you meant to say

>like Veeky Forums and traps
if you legit use any of the hobby boards on Veeky Forums you have literally dozens of hobbies

You should get some new hobbies then. I heard there's a leather club two blocks down.

>he doesn't enjoy a modest sprinkling of cute freckles

Fag

I CANT LIFT AWAY THIS FEEL.

Holy shit this whole post. Ask me how I know you're fat and unhappy.

yeah...well...no, most of the girls I dated were literally fucking braindead, I had to push them through the conversation and they would answer with one word
>inb4 you are ugly, they weren't interested
then why the fuck waste our time dating? not interested? gtfo

Thanks for the vid. haven’t seen it in forever

Fatty detected.

Tell her exactly that. I have had that problem before. She just start making good answers or delete you.

Who else /multiple hobby having crypto musician/ here

Get the fuck off this board fat fuck you don't exercise. Go bother your boyfriend if you want attention

Wouldn't that make it a profession, and not a hobby?

cause you didn't bring up any interesting conversation subjects, you basic bitch

>interesting hobbies
>riding motorcycles
pick one
the best posts are the ones like yours, where you act cocky but youre just the most absolute generic basic bitch there ever was

Your boyfriend may love spearfishing but his fetish is whale harpooning.