she won't come back

Do cardio if you want to lose fat
Do high rep weightlifting to tone your muscles
Do heavy low rep weightlifting if you’re gaining weight
That’s it

cry if you feel like it
even scream

t. same boat here

do ss, increase your calories intake, start doing cardio after youve gotten strong, watch your form, dont take supplements like whey or any other bullshit, stay consistent

start with the bar, start with compound lifts, get form perfect, then add weight

Don't forget to tip the receptionist

You don't lift for her now

Women are not worth it anyway get a qt gym bf

biological imperative says, you need to be strong for a woman aka a womb to put your offspring in and be raised by

if said woman is gone, men feel like their world is shattered

i've never even had a gf

stay cucked normies

Is this about feelings? Faggot?

Can you cast ice bolt on my sunburn that I got by showing my bod off to older women at the beach?

come again

You're gonna stop lifting the moment you get a new gf and the cycle will continue.

>lift heavy, 3x a week. I'd recommend GSLP.
>8 hours sleep
>delete all her pics, block on social media, get her out of her life
>eat clean, don't start eating shit
>go out 1-2 times a week with friends to a bar or club to talk to girls etc
>you can have one heavy drinking session this saturday, but DO NOT ring her or anything
>life gets better
>go out everyday dressed to kill
>don't chase girls as a rebound
>read some books

I'm like 2 months out from from breakup and now I can look back and see how shit it used to be. I've lifted, ate clean, maybe not been as productive as I could be and have certainly drank too much, but this was me yesterday! Well guess who has a date for saturday night!! It gets better bro, just cut her out of your life. No be friends bullshit or anything like that. You will love life in 6 weeks.

no my skin burns a lot also

Fug. All the best then user.

Tell the gym receptionist that you're single. You may get a discount

>>don't chase girls as a rebound
>date after 2 months
dude

sounds good my man

I didn't chase her, her friend text me her snapchat and after like 8 messages I just asked her out to a bar for a drink. Is 2 months not a long enough time?

how old are you

19, why?
Ex went riding the cock carousel and I sort of went a bit mad but then I realised it wasn't worth it and didn't try talking to girs in clubs or anything for the past 6 weeks

Dont lift for qts. The key to satiation through gains is to go monk. Lift angry amd lift heavy. It gets better

no pex no sex

Hey, OP. I'm at the same boat, pretty much like everyone here.

I know how tough it is and things will go depending on how you both break up. In my case she did it a week after our first anniversary. We pierced our ears to show commitment, swore love and had a great weekend. A week later she broke up, right when everything was good.

To sum up, my life has been hell since then and yours might be as well. It will take time and strength to heal it.

If you want some advice start by talking with a friend. Cry as much as you want. Go through everything on your head and understand what happened. Then, set goals and improve yourself.

You can either ask help for someone, or do it yourself, but start by blocking her and removing everything related to her. Do it asap, or get your shit together, tell her everything you have to say and do it.

She is a bitch. Took me time to fully realize that my ex isn't the same person I felt in love with. You will see that too, it takes time, but you'll see it.

Set goals for your life, create healthy habits. Do things that will make you proud of yourself.

kys

You'll quit anyway, kys

Can we have some psychological discussion about break ups and the effect on people especially men?

Read the sticky
Go workout today
You're going to be sore everywhere tomorrow
Good luck

was the samefagging really necessary?

>right when everything was good.
what is going on in peoples minds by doing that

is this some kind of shit test, everythings great but not and you have to figure it out or else shell leave?

>Tone
Kys

Gotta mimic what this guy is saying.

100% solid information.

I'm not sure what goes through. It's fucked up, we had so many downs that would be perfect for a break up.

But like I said, she broke a week later after our anniversary. It's retarded and unfair. She doesn't deserve me.

OP should look at things like that in order to grow up and feels better.

I know that feel op

She won't come back and it hurts me to much... I loved her so much with all my heart but now shes with a guy 20 years older than her. I never thought I was so shitty that she replaced me with a old alcoholic loser.

Lifting didn't bring her back but at least when I look in the mirror at least I feel a little bit better about myself

godspeed user

seems like nobody posted this so i will
youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA

literally everything here is wrong. ignore this bs.

>what do I need to know?
That you should have started today.