When does t h i c c or curvy becomes fat?

I've seem to have my perception skewed from being in the gym for too long, and some grills i consider t h i c c others see as fat, while some I consider fat are now curvy....

at the point where she has more than one chin

Who gives a shit? If you're attracted to them, does someone else's label really matter? Get a peg leg and call yourself Ahab if that floats your boat.

If her belly protrudes then she is fat.

Number 12, I need to have a word with you behind the gym.

Yes it matters. Communication is the foundation of human development, that goes out the window if people interpret words meanings differently.

When it's FAT and not muscle

thicc is ass and tits

if she's got big ass and tits she's thicc
if she's got a belly she's fat

>does someone else's label really matter?

>Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Sauce?

/thread

What if its a belly on a physique like this?
>i know theres no belly in pic, but just pretend

Whenever you see things fold onto themselves, it's a fat chick.

Somewhere between number twelve and number three

That's probably not going to happen

If she leans forward, does it make her stomach look like a package of hotdogs? No? Curvy. Yes? Fat.

When there starts being rolls

Girl in the middle is well on her way to fat

Fat is fat no matter where on the body it's located

unironically

It's all about the ratio of breasts and ass to waist and abdomen. For all girls there is a point where their natural curviness is subsumed by fat and that is the point where they are no longer thick and just fat.

Some girls can get pretty huge but still have mammoth breasts and ass compared to waist, whereas some girls are naturally planks and any weight gain is not thick.

Except when a literal skinny chick crunches over and produces 9 rolls. In other words, you’re an idiot.

Got anymore pics of these girls?

Thicc is curves (tits & hips) + roughly 30% bf. It’s basically a fat/chubby/plump chick with a good hip-to-waist ratio and a flat stomach.

My ex was around 340 at 5'10", she had no double chin.

Fat distribution
>ass / thighs
>breast
>arms
>legs

If fat distribution is not in this order, you are dealing with a poor-genetic fatty

>>ass / thighs
>>breast
>>arms
>>stomach

sorry was legit caught up thinking about the legs in op pic

Iv been with twig girls, chubby girls, girls with curves and normal girls

Normal girls are the best, but i have yet to duck a fit girl whom, the crop I’m most attracted to. I wanna fuck a girl with visible obliques for once in my life

They are the same thing. What we are witnessing is a) niggerification of the American (and to a lesser but sill noticceable extent European) culture b) society adjusting to the obesity epidemic.

People are so used to seeing fat people everywhere (often including the mirror) that the bar drops and women like #3 and #12 are seen as sexually desirable and thus their descriptition shifts from "fat" (which is what they are) to "curvy" or "thicc" (which are euphemisms and coping mechanisms)

Another coping mechanism is the "hur durr i like fat women because im high t" nonsense. Usually spouted by fat guys who also come up with more coping mechanisms like "i'm a big guy" or "powerlifting".

As a dude, can I become T H I C C?

I want a booty like that.

get some resistance bands and do supine clams and side clams

also glute thrusts

I want number 3 to sit on my face

I need more info on this talented volleyball team

My nigga

You can tell by her arms and hips that once she has a kid and slows down she'll be fat

She probably had no neck either

>thicc is ass and tits

Wrong, thicc is hips, waist and thighs

hum, yeah, what about the cocaine stand top right?

She had probably left human form behind