Rate Thread

Post pics, rate, tell eac other what area to focus on next, share diet, supplement, and lift techniques.

To be perfectly honest, most of /fit wouldn't agree with me, but you have a nice body. A bit on the smaller/leaner side, but its still really good. Well done. Whats your workout plan?

I walk an hour every morning, crunches/sit-ups for 45 minutes after on mondays and wednesdays.
Tues/Thurs/Sat upper body, free weights, military press, pushups, pull ups.

Breakfast is 1/2 cup of whole rolled oats, a banana, coffee with skim milk, and three boiled eggs with one yolk tossed.

4 hours later is either a protien shake, or a banana with peanut butter

2 hours later is lunch, wheat bread, 7-10 slices of lean lunch meat, an apple, 6-8 carrot and celery sticks, and tea.

4 hours later is dinner, one chicken breast or fish fillet, a cup of peas or some high protein vegetable, and and apple or pear or serving of fruit.

4 hours after that is usually decaf coffee with skim milk and protein shake mixed in, trail mix, and a banana with peanut butter.

Due to college, I haven't been keeping up with my weight lifting as much.
Pic related| it's me before I got into college.

Looks nice. Well done

I like your body, could use more shoulder work. Keep it up

I'm currently on a PPL right now and my diet is shit. I think I need to bulk more and work on core.

Go on a bulk and cut cycle it's going to suck to lose your abs but you will amazing afterwords no homo.
Same as above but as you said you need to work your core. Dragon flags and hanging crunches should help

Thank m8. Also looking mighty fine yes homo

Calories in is 80% of dieting, calories out is 80% of the remaining 20%. The last 4% is macros, micros, sups, etc.

Been lifting for about 3 months, pretty slow progress on upper body. I'm kinda skinny fat and really don't want to bulk and loose what definition I have even though it will help my lifts.

Bench: 135lb 3x10
Squat: 245lb 5x5
Dead: 185lb 5x5

I am thinking of doing a 6 day week core exercies switching intensity from high to low every other day.
Is this a good idea?
And so far I have somewhat of a bro split routine but only hear bad things about it.
Do I do fullbody 6 days or 5 days a week instead?

run around 45 miles a week and do P90x Ab Ripper twice a week. Up to 900 pushups over 4 days a week and continuing to increase my reps

I've been at it seriously for about a year, but I lifted for sports in highschool too.
6'2, 192lbs
My routine is:
PPL 6x a week
Muay thai 2-3 days
some light cardio 2-3 days

I wouldn't mind a little more bulk, but just usually maintain

6'2 170lb
Strength 3 times a week
2 1.5 miles a week
2 8km a week
2 swims a week

6'3 180
Looking very good, a little more chest work will help
You look decent, hit chest more and do more forearm work e.g. deadlift variations or pullups
If you work hard and really push it at the gym, you shouldn't have to go more than once every 2 days imo

217lbs, 5'11", bulking.

I eat poptarts as pre-workout every time I lift.

Running 5/3/1 right now and it's tight.

Hahah why do you have matches in the bathroom

Roast me

You are

5'10 155

6’1 218 18 years old

This is pic of me 5 years ago

This is pic of me now

rate progress

STEROIDS

Where are your shoulders?

not natty

fuck off chad

whats yer cycle. be honest were all user here

100% natty determination

possible, pump, good angle and lighting. How tall er ya bub

Moot?

Gary Busey?

you should be lifting heavier weight on both the bench and deadlift

Gonna start my cut at the end of the month,then maybe compete next year

looking good, albeit small, around the midsection but small arms and shoulders. put some weight on!

are you natty? seems like you're not. looking good either way

what are you cutting for you already look like you're sub 10% bf

and back

you got some lame tattoos

HOLY FUCK WHAT ARE YOU TAKING

m8 are you retarded?
There's already a thread for that, it's called CBT
>reddit spacing
Why am I not surprised
You have to go back

You were already roasted since it seems you just escaped the oven schlomo

I want to have a little bit of a dry look, right now I'm full of carbs