Onions isn't a new meme

Trust me, onions are the real deal.
My dad is an alpha siberian and he always forced me and my brothers to eat raw garlic and onions.
The fact that onions are men's food was well known for generations.
Also, my grandfather used to make me dark bread with butter, salt and onions as a snack and everybody found it so weird when I was little, I loved the taste.

Get on the onion train before humanity leaves you behind.

>The fact that onions are men's food was well known for generations.

If this is true you surely have a written source that backs it up?

>BASED /onion/ poster
Take power from my hi-test ancestors

Nope. Just good old wisdom from parents/grand parents who always praised them for being great food for strength and growth (basically test boost)...
I'm sure if you dig up the wikipedia of onions there will be a history of what people thought of them and how they used them.

I don't want to leave it behind. I still miss Rich
>tfw I have been on the onion before it was revealed to be /testbest/

yeah. I ate some Ben&Jerry's when he passed. he was a good guy after all

I just eat a bitch load of raw onions. Going to workout within 2-3 hours. I will see if note any difference.

glhf

This is porobably a lie

What's so good about onions?

I've tried it last year for a month. I put a whole white onion in the juicer and drank the foul little elixir.

compound substances that are supposed to work as a strong anti oxidant and test boosting properties

I remember seeing articles on this years ago on Veeky Forums, people just didn't force a meme out of it

>literally tfw eating raw onion

The things I do for you Veeky Forums

What a load of nonsense

>mfw last bite
my wife is about to receive a brutal shlonging

>tfw fucking love raw onions

Its kinda like spicy food, so fucking good. Will now chug them even more.

its the same thing as raw garlic which is known as medicine and generally good substance to eat for hundreds of years

>onions

Mare milk is the ultimate test booster. Why do you think they make it so hard to get? Just look at what's in it for five minutes. Plus it doesn't make you smell like an ogre.

>My dad is an alpha siberian and he always forced me and my brothers to eat raw garlic and onions.
I'm from Belarus and like my grandparents from village always love onion and garlic, especially with salo (pigs fat). And my testosterone level is 1050 ng/dL.

lol my dad also eats salo nonstop. i can't eat it though, i find it disgusting desu. raw onions and garlic are top tier though

Oh man, I miss salo ... as a kid that like candy to me ... salo, garlic with salt, and fresh rye bread ... then finishing it all off with some kwas or fresh water ... good times

dont forget the kaviar

Slavic diet is god-tier

>buckwheat
>black bread
>raw onions, garlics, fish, lard
>borscht
>porridge, milky pasta, milky rice, etc every morning
>yogurts, kefirs, tvorog etc.
>every single day

Though there is the problem of there being a lot of pastry and shit, and, uhhh, alcohol

Couldn't have summed that up any better.