How does it feel to get attention from qts, Veeky Forums...

How does it feel to get attention from qts, Veeky Forums? Is it a good reason to lift or will I be left feeling empty inside?

I wouldn't know.

#teamnoass

45 inches plus

the feel. the feel.

Lifting FOR attention from women is a shitty long term reason, but if you happen to get attention or mires as a by-product of lifting then of course it's nice

once you get attention from women you know what you have missed out on all those years. it gives you a kind of confidence that nothing else can give you. cant describe the feeling tbqh but validation is EVERYTHING. without validation confidence is impossible

It's...odd. You realize, to your astonishment, how incredibly fucking awkward most girls are around a guy they like. Girls spill their spaghetti like total autists around a hot guy. You also realize girls don't really know how to flirt, for the most part. Sluts do, but most good girls just awkwardly orbit you, hoping to make eye contact and then smile like idiots, expecting you to what? Sweep them off their feet? But yeah. It's a trip, especially if you were totally invisible to girls when you were out of shape (most guys are).

>This will never be you

It will feel amazing at first then you will start to search for something deeper than one night stands and inevitably realize that 90% of women are sex toys with no substance. You will then have 2 options live life as a player or keep going through the headache of trying to find someone that genuinely makes you happy. Don't live life for women just focus on being the best version of yourself and they will come to you.

that last part made me feel nice; thank u user

bbrrrrrrppppppp.

I love that about women though. They become so childish around a guy they like, and its cute mang

I just do me. I go to a party school with 3 girls for every one guy so i just learned how to talk to women and get their attention. Helps that im attractive..QTs like confident fellas

This user gets it. I've fucked strippers and models, but let me tell you this: a kiss from my best friend was far more satisfying than all the hookups I've had combined. Yeah, she's not perfect and she's not as hot as them, but her loving embrace beats any amount of fading beauty in the world.

dead w/ a huge nose?

I do not have a big enough pic for this D E L E T I'm feeling right now.

Don't know.

Lifting is useless for manlets looking to fuck

Needed that last part thanks user

I'll keep pushing and you can't stop me.

spoken like a true Veeky Forumsizen

we all die user

It's worse. I realized I have nothing to offer short of my looks.

You'll be back in the pit soon enough.

gf is aryan arm candy, feels g8 getting dem mad stares from beta white males

>How does it feel to get attention from qts, Veeky Forums?

good for a short moment

>will I be left feeling empty inside?

you bet and there won't be anything that'll fix it
you might feel awesome for banging a qt or hitting that new PR, but it barely lasts.

>tfw fucked 2 qts this weekend
[spoiler]yet i still feel empty inside :,([/spoiler]

Feels great. nothing brings you into the moment and makes you more satisfied than that feel.

I really don't like it. After you find out 1 in 3 women have over 10 sexual partners before the age of 25 it just makes you sick. For some reason the ones that compliment me the most are black women, but I'm white.

Its awful when youre autistic yourself and are supposed to carry the conversations, and they give horrible one sided responses making it twice as bad

I kinda liked getting compliments and mires by qts in the beginning.
But there was a hint of awkwardness in the beginning...now...every time a girl compliments my body I feel insulted.

Going to the gym is an autistic hobby as any other. It's just a huge ass grind and takes LITERALLY no skill. I'd rather have my personality complimented, my humor, anything but my muscles.

They always give a lot of physical signs and their voice gets girlier. Youre not autistic enough to notice. Had this girl today lean over her desk, mind you a wide desk, and be very bubbly overall. Mind you she was just one case before working with another customer and did nothing of the sorts. Feels good to be at least attractive to the average sloot.

And this happens a lot even if im being rude or demanding, ofc the really hot ones never ever do that around me since im max a 7

>cuck fantasies
>thinking anyone wants to chase skeezers

I'm interested in seeing your physique

>talking to a girl
>smile
>she starts stuttering her words
>starts giggling

Every time

its nice finding some really good advice hidden among all the shit on this site

lol im a 20 years old kissless virgin motherfucker

could someone tell me how it feels like being kissed and loved ?

life literally prived from these things

Lost mine at 20, you'll be fine bud. Don't worry so much.

i dont lift and i get attention, but thats because i was blessed with genes, same cant be said for the rest of Veeky Forums

just have a strict and strong cardio regiment if youre a normal proportioned person

Now if only my mom would validate anything I do, she acts as if everything I do doesn't add up to how I look now.

>catch feelings for best friend of 5 years
>tfw finally kiss after months of romantic and sexual tension

The kiss of a perfect 10/10 wouldn't compare

turned 25 this year

it's not fine

>without validation confidence is impossible
imagine being this insecure

>anakin breaks his vows and succumbs to succubus

lesson learned

>I've fucked strippers and models
I'd tell you to kill yourself but I have the feeling I don't need to. Also fuck off this site, underage.

anakin has always been a weirdo, getting laid and having a happy life as a normie jedi fucked him up since that wouldnt let him unleash his real power

he needed to stay in pain in order to get stronger

Same ;_;

RIP in peace The King

Dunno. Must feel amazing. I'm too autistic to make anything work. Can't flirt. I'm borderline autistic I think. Can keep normal chats and whatever, but I don't know how to engage in casual talks with girls without having something obvious in common.
Don't get me started on Tinder. I look kay, but have 0 photo skills

but he truly did bring balance to the force

the jedi order was a big hot mess and there was like 2 siths left not counting some faggy expanded universe action

I feel less awful about colored women being whores than I do about white women being whores.

After sleeping around with 50+ it became very depressing with no meaning, inveitably lead me towards Buddhism

But then you're hot enough that it automatically becomes their fault.

Shit sucks. People are just too degenerate.

forever mirin brah

Do girls really care about whether you're a Chad, or is it all preference? I've been with 3 girls (ranged from 7.5 to 9) and each of them said they thought I was really good looking, but alot of other girls have said I'm average at best and I personally think I look fucking weird. I have
>One eye slightly slanted and small
>Nose not big but sorta ugly (crooked)
>Pasty skin
>Wide shoulder
>Wide hips
Maybe there's hope for us all lads, just have to wait for the right one.

there's definitely an inverse correlation between the amount of times you use words like "degenerate" to describe women's behavior and the amount of times you get laid
just worry about yourself and don't be a weirdo and it'll come together for you

Rest In Peace sweet prince

>this will never be you

Bitch did you just denied everything zyzz has taught us? We are all gonna make it brah!

If the girl likes you they inflate your score, and vice versa. Ever notice how when a chick breaks up with a guy, suddenly everything the guy did/said, even things they previously liked, are suddenly bad things that they hate? Same phenomenon.

>#teamnoass
What are you talking about? That is already too big.

Empty

Theres nothing I can't stand more than jackasses feeling so sorry for their self because of how horrible it is to be adored by droves of women.

At first, it felt great... but then it hit me.

>Get swole, but not as jacked as I wanna be.
>Dress decent, not dorky, but not too flashy.
>Toned enough, decently attractive.
>Get more attention from females in general, mix of good and bad.
>Slay sluts on Tinder and social media to the point where I think I hit the jackpot.
>Get nudes all the time, get to skip dating and get right to fucking.
>Start finding out the girls I have been fucking usually have a BF, hell one of them had a fiance, and the other an actual husband.
>Laugh a bit, call them cucks, yet feel a bit guilty, as they do not know.
>Feel like I should tell the guys what is happening, just as a heads up, but then forget about it and get back to fucking bitches.
>Start actually thinking about getting serious with a woman.
>Now cannot help but think that a woman will only like me for my body.
>Honestly, not a terrible thought to have, but then I start thinking about all the hoes I boned that actually had a man, yet were down to fuck and the guy never knew.
>Crunch numbers and realize that the majority of women I have fucked have done this and that a small handful of the guys I cucked are actually more handsome than me, and a couple are even more fit.
>Say fuck it and go back to just fucking sluts and give up on ever finding a serious relationship, as I don't ever want to be cucked without knowing it, especially by a girl I actually learn to like and give a shit about out, outside of sex.
>Dreams of raising a family with a wife are indeed possible, but are now too risky for my liking, so I dream on and continue to spread my seed, because I don't know what else to do.

Yeah, I feel high as fuck after a good pump. working out is killer, and I love the results, especially now that it makes it way easier to get laid. However, I now do feel a bit empty inside I guess, seeing as I now know what many women do.

Works out for me, but my respect for the average woman is now gone. Dick'em an quit'em, haha

Very attractive user here.
It feels amazing having multiple girls trying to text to you at the same time and you cant talk to them all,so some of them get mad cuz you take too long to answer.
Sometimes if i take to long to respond they send another message or some lame pic.

f-fpbp

user that hasn't gotten a second of attention in his life here.
Does it make you happy?

LMAO. Completely untrue for guys who have actual self confidence, you are bitch made to your core.

Dead on, was exciting my first month or two of receiving attention and then I realized it felt like nothing.

It’s not that great user, sure it’s nice when you realize your attractive, but beyond that it’s just a little game to play while your idle. I talk to about 4 girls and they both want me. I don’t want any of them so it’s kind of a chore to manage them. In fact i detest them now because i can’t devolve feelings for them. Makes me wonder if il ever meet a girl il actually like

>both
You know what i meant

Fen?????

I still think that's better than no attention at all.

Truuu

It's like getting your driver's license. Before you get it you are nervous as fuck but you just gotta get it. Then you have it and you're overjoyed. Then you are just sorta content that you can drive when you want.

It's pretty much like most things in life. Except for the crushing peer pressure from your parents, society and the fact that each year you slip more and more behind, continously making you a more unlikely to ever be a fit partner as the threat of dying as a lonely dissapointment stares at you like a black hole when you are alone with your thoughts.

But mostly like the driving license part

It's really fun and great and makes you feel like a boss. Not only women but also men respect you more. The latter conveys alot of envy and jealousy thou, that's the only thing that sucks. Nothing in this world is worse than insecure, sexually frustrated men.

But the best thing about getting attention from qts is that at one point you'll come across your counterpart. The girl that brings out the best of you and accepts you for who you are. The one that loves and supports you no matter what. The girl that acts as a counterweight to your flaws.

the user you replied to here.
The girls make me happy,not the attention. The attention just gives me the confidence to get the girls.
It feels good,i cant deny,but this is the only good part about my life,i have no education and getting girls and talking to people is the only thing im good at.

That isn't confidence, that's insecurity masked with fake confidence. Sounds like textbook narcissism to me. Get a therapist you NPD fuckface.

That's qt user. Wish you guys the best and alot of healthy years you can spend together growing as people

Feels nice, it’s cute. Warm, fuzzy etc. I’m not sure lifting gave me attention of if it subconsciously made me more confident but I don’t lift to get girls I lift because it’s fun etc makes me feel good which in turns makes girls like me more I guess?

I dunno m8, it seems like for the hot-user that it's just taking up his time and another goal that will lead to the same experience(sex with the grill) that doesn't really change. i think he's trying to say dont life for grills or attention because it's a time waster. focus on your other goals.

I don't want anything to do with those types of women. You can have them.

The true red pill. Most men are too jaded/insecure to come to that conclusion.

Dont worry user you will find that one girl. 7's that were 5's or below in puberty because of over weight or some shit are the unicorns for me. Especially if they haven't slept around. They are attractive, not models thou, but actually had to develop a personality to get treated well in society. In my experience anything above a 6,5 are empty vapid, superficial shells. Personality>>>>>looks.

Getting laid is easy. Finding a girl that I actually want is difficult.

>Getting laid is easy
>Finding a girl that I actually want is difficult.
If you enable roasties with casual sex etc then it's your fault you can't get a "real" gf.

sauce on OP?

sauce? I think I know this girl

Felt good when I had two 16 yo hanging off of me in a haunted house last week. Felt good after too.

This. My best friend is a woman, still beautiful and in her youth. We kissed and it felt so right, like we had been waiting for each other. Still seeing her to this day half a year later.

I'm going to stick with rape

Ireland plz go

I heard the voice thing somewhere else and was thinking about it today as my new qt coworker spoke to me in a deep voice