Just happened

OHP 45 kg 3x5

Gj dude. I am only ruining my clavicle by using the barbell so im stuck with the dumbells.
Not that i managed to progress past 40kgs on OHP anyways

don't post PR until you hit 1/2/3/4 and leave tutorial mode

not bad for your first week of lifting

I-i ve been lifting for a year

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

What is 1/2/3/4?

Its a booty workout for traps

10kg overhead press
20kg bench
30kg squat
40kg deadlift

Keep going. You'll be stronger.

1 plate OHP
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate deadlift
Read the sticky.

in lbs
OHP: 135
Bench: 225
Squat: 315
Dead: 405

Ah
So you mean, around six months of SS and then transitioning to around a year or two of an intermediate routine?

it's not in the sticky idiot, that's why people ask about it all the time

Not him but how long does it take to get to 1/2/3/4 aprox? Have lifted for about 6 months and at 50kg/75kg/100kg/120kg. Feels like my noobsgains are gone and beginning to stall at upper body.

>tfw

It usually takes about 6 months

It's not really in the sticky with giant letters.

Pls be troll

I reached 1/2/3/4 at the start of 11th grade (I was 17)
what the fuck do some of you not get

I'm troll

It's different for everyone. It depends on a bunch of different shit, including how strong you were when you started, your bodyweight, your genetics, your proportions, your diet, etc. Nobody can tell you how long it's going to take to hit 1/2/3/4.

Doesn't count, you were leaning too far back. Next time try to stay more upright, work your core.

This

But also don't forget to include form, I was in the last year of high school when I first lifted for 6 months and I only hit like halfway to 1/2/3/4 and stalled. I thought it was genetics and sorta just gave up, 6 weeks back i asked around for some free advice on form, did tons of research on diet/sleep/programs and decided to start my own variation of SL5x5 and almost immediately jumped in weight. Squat went from 225 to 315, bench 145 to 210, DL 235 to 345. The best thing is that I feel no where near plateauing, I'm still raising 2.5-5% weight from previous week's max.

Don't give up!

more like 3-6 months of SS

Do you post this every time you hit a PR?