Why no pure protein food

Pure fats = any cooking oil (olive, rapeseed etc)
Pure carbs = sugar
Pure proteins = ???

Why's there no pure protein food, Veeky Forums?
And if there is, what is it
>inb4 high but not pure protein foods

And on a related note,what's the highest protein percentage whey powder out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/6205?fgcd=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=50&offset=&sort=default&order=asc&qlookup=gelatin&ds=Standard Reference&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

proteins are literally carb and fat molecules combined

you are literally a faggot and a retard combined

why did i laugh at this

I'd literally fuck you up if you said that even 50m near me. Pieces of shit talk trash on the internet but i'd be willing to bet you would fucking stutter and try to suck my dick in real life

little manlet soyboy dyel faggot

Here OP! I found your protein food!
You will be hard pressed to find anything in your store with a better protein/kcal ratio.

ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/6205?fgcd=&manu=&lfacet=&format=&count=&max=50&offset=&sort=default&order=asc&qlookup=gelatin&ds=Standard Reference&qt=&qp=&qa=&qn=&q=&ing=

No.
Proteins are made up of amino acids. And amin oacids are different from fats and carbs in the ir molecular composition: they have nitrogen (NO2), and carboxil (COOH), which carbs/fats lack. Also proteins tend to be very large and complex molecular structures, while carbs/fats are much simpler and smaller.

I lold

>american education

oh boy, it's gonna take years of therapy to manage all those insecurities

>protein powder

other than that; protein comes from the corpus of living things
anything living will have energy stores be it starches and sugars in plants or fat in meat

Why is everybody ignoring this? We all need to get on the gelatin train.

You're not even technically correct. Proteins are formed when amino acids are combined and folded in the rough endoplasmic reticulum by ribosomes. You need nitrogen to form amino acids.

Besides synthetic stuff, most natural foods have water in them, so "pure" protein foods will be impossible to find.
I think egg whites is the closest thing, as it has almost nothing else nutritional in it besides protein.

It wasn't that funny, calm down.

They will be jelly of our gains

or just eat pure collagen

god dammit, why did i giggle at this stupid shit

You would literally fuck noone up. You are out of puff if you walk the 50m to me.

Kek

>Local store only sell tiny snack-sized portions.
So, can I order a 20 lbs bag from MyGelatine?

Rekt

Over 80% protein

So is onion jello /ourfood/?

Canned tuna?

>Why's there no pure protein food, Veeky Forums?
What are egg whites you goddamned motherfucking pants-on-head-retarded cancerous polyp on the anus of humanity?

Holy mother of god he's not lying. Just over 300 calories and a 80g of protein per 100g. Also loaded with sodium though...

What does that shit taste like? I know the Nords have some pretty nasty food.

It doesn't have much taste to it. Just tastes a bit like salty fish and it's easy to eat

Don't you have to extract oil and sugar? Does it really count? Isn't that the same as whey protein since that is just an extract?

Tuna

egg whites are pure protein.

>Why's there no pure protein food, Veeky Forums?
Why did you ignore the bottom half of your image when asking such a retarded question?
>And if there is, what is it
>inb4 high but not pure protein foods
Except that image has food that's both of those
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

I eat that instead of chips, it tastes really good. Buy it from Norway and support some really based people up North. I can eat 100g of that in two minutes, and that is 80g protein.

proteins are not glycolipids fucking retard

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

egg whites

here it is.

Kor får eg tak i dette?

>Water
>Pure protein

Make unflavored jello with onion juice and post results

1. No, they're not.
2. If that were true, you'd think the human body would be able to synthesize protein from fats and carbs. It can't. It needs amino acids.

202.49€ for 10x200gr... jeesus

...is it worth it?

tres bien

Egg Yolk has more proteins than egg white you fucking faggot

sometimes the simplest slam dunks
are the best slam dunks

rabbit meat is about 90% protein, which for a natural source is pretty damn good although it does have quite a bit of cholesterol.

annihilated

BLOWN OUT

It's ALSO where all the fat is, for OP's question egg whites is a perfectly acceptable answer

REKT

putt me in screnkap pls D: :D

no ;DDD

This guy is retarded to the next level. Fats and carbs are baryonic matter, proteins are baryonic matter too, and baryonic matter is not made of baryonic matter but from quarks.