Got fit

>got fit
>got biz
>got effay
>call girl who broke me 4 years ago
>teared up talking to her

will it ever end bros

When you either stop being a faggot or start being a homosexual.

What did she do to you?

we were both 17 and dating and eachothers firsts and she fucked a 40 year old she worked with

wew lad

Fuck her bro, you get yourself a better girl, forget about that bitch

Why did you date a call girl?

>teared up talking to her

I fucking hope this was because you were devouring an onion

Then why the fuck are you crying over her you cuck. Go find a girl that actually respects u

Fear not senpai, once I hit my mid-20s I stopped having strong emotional feelings toward women and life in general - the disillusionment will come and you will yearn for the days where a phone call could illicit enough feeling to muster up tears.

Thanks, user. Your thread cheered me up, no matter what stupid shit i do, at least i'll never be as mentally unstable as you are.

just move on bro

Like that sucks and all but why do people stay stuck in the past this hard. Yeah I still have very strong feelings towards my first and it's been over for more than a year. Haven't talked to her in months but still think about her. So with that I understand but at the same time I just keep doing my thing and move forward.

Get over it. That's not saying remove your feelings

kek

nice

Memories are OK to have.
Heck, I lost my Grandad in 1992 and I still recall Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners over at his house.

But, you gotta close that door / chapter on your life and move on. Don't be anchored by the past, but don't think your history is meaningless.

Romans 15:13.

Dreamt about her last night.

>Crying over a girl that cheated on you
>Having any sort of connection to a girl that cheated on you
Bro you gotta move on idk why you're even being freindly with her or talking to her at all. She's not the only girl in the world. Also crying over the phone in front of a girl who probably didn't think twice about cheating on you makes you look like a huge pussy. We're all going to make it lad, but you're not if you don't cut her off.

Leviticus 20:10

I keep fucking dreaming about her. Blocked her on everything to forget about her and it’s not working, it’s been 2 months

>2 months
oh boy, you're in for a wild ride.

wewlad