>tfw
>6 inch dicklet
>5'9'' manlet
>balding hairlet
>wristlet
>necklet
>calf let

What's the point of getting up in the morning

I measured a bunch of dicks for a penis size study. 6" is above average. 7" is rare, we got one dude (white) with a 8"

Havne't you heard the average on fit is 7.5

Group: "hey guys we need to think of a project to do, got any ideas?"

user: "lets get a bunch of dudes hard and then measure their dicks!"

....bro even if it was in the name of science thats hella gay

you personally measured these dicks?

Because you will eventually realize that the people how really matter, won't care about any of that.

But I'm not one of them, so back to the pit where you belong.

I wrote the measurements down

tell me the turth, is it done bone pressed from the side?

No, bone pressed on top

did you participate in the study?

Even the just fuck my shit up guy is doing better than you. You should either an hero or become a trap

Yes, they wanted as many participants as possible

No. To the fat pad.

We gave them a ruler and had them push it on top of their penis like this

|--------|Ruler|| Left edge aligned with middle of shaft
|--------|--------|| Pressed into fat pad
|--------v-------||
----Fatpad

How did the subjects become erect? If they were gay did you provide homoerotic material?

I love how he's made fun of so hard by these autistic fucks but he's making hella more money than they ever would aside from the Wendy's chefs.

do you have a link to the study? where was it performed?

I can't believe the Veeky Forums average is just 8" haha

Oh, hello me

What's funny is that guy is ripped to all hell, successful, wealthy, and has an aspiring career. He also has a hot ass wife.

He's a Chad if I ever saw one.

can you explain this a little better. like get a picture of a dick and mark it on ms paint at the point you measure from? cus i have a decent sized penis if it goes all the way down

Take a ruler, put it on top of your dick and push in

Can't you understand the concept of bone-pressed erect length ?

JU- oh....

why the fuck does he do this with his hair tho like I actually dont understand and want to see a psychological evaluation

Tom Hardy is a dicklet if it makes you feel any better. Terrence Howard's BBC is literally a micropenis. I hope that helped.

that aligns quite well with this study done in the UK (sample size ~1500 iirc). Meanwhile everyone on Veeky Forums is 95+ percentile dick, no matter how average in each other aspect of life

Either kill self, accept it and don't change it, or try and improve whatever you can improve.

Also, judging by your "wriiist, neeckks, caaalf leeet waaah" I can tell you're a dyel faggot who hasn't lifted consistently for more than a month. Get the fuck out.

This is typical on internet forums, not just with regards to penis size.

If you try to visit anthro forums for example, there is always claims of 99th percentile face dimensions, despite historical studies only finding highly few, exceptionally robust individuals with these dimensions, and that all reliable data indicate that gracilization is the current trend. I believe it is a mixture of wishful thinking and very poor methodology.

But that haircut bro
>from the side
And this is why everyone on the internet has an above average dick.

I find this so hard to believe. Maybe because I haven't seen many erect penises irl, but judging by sauna there is pretty much always someone bigger than me, and I measure 17 cm. Perhaps big scandinavian (flaccid)cock is a thing.

You literally cannot fucking estimate erect size from flaccid size.

And also, most of us are not actually that great at estimating the size of anything, especially at distance. Men are generally better than women yes, but still not great.