Oly lifters don't look like they li-

>oly lifters don't look like they li-
Why do powerfarters and bodybuildhomos spread this lie? Are they compensating for doing baby lifting?

I don't think I've ever heard or seen someone say that.

Hello newfag. Enjoy your stay.

Powerlifters know better and pretty much all competitive lifters under 100kg are lean

Anyone could take 2 seconds to search olympic lifters and see they're all massive and probably the best athletes on earth. No way anyone would think they look like they don't lift.

Without steroids

Its because the oly have weight classes and therefore manlets

You haven't been on Veeky Forums long my mate.

With

I must not be visiting the right threads. Everyone I see worships Klokov.

Ilya doesn't look like he lifts even with steroids. He's one of those weird genetic freaks that looks dyel but is explosive and strong as fuck.
105kg and 105kg+ lifters range from 5'9 to 6'8. Current best supers are over 6'5.

105kg and 105kg+ lifters range from 5'9 to 6'8. Current best supers are over 6'5.

Ever been to a national level or regional comp? Plenty of guys look like they lift.

Cool
Story

And plenty of guys are on the sauce, what’s your point ? Even here’s in owg we had some guys juciing. Plus they actually did strength work.

>if they use steroids they wouldn't build muscle or look like they lift

Didn't use*

That's not looking like you lift by Veeky Forums standards

Nothing looks like you lift, by Veeky Forums standards.

It's true though outside of Olympians natty oly guess look dyel meanwhile amateur bber, strongmen and bloatlifters all look bigger. Just go to any serious gym and see for your self.

are you retarded? hypertrophy is great for oly lifting that's why all yhe super chinks train for it as well dumbfuck

oly lifters have massive thighs. That's about it