If you were forced to get a tattoo,what would it be?

If you were forced to get a tattoo,what would it be?

Something minimalist, symbolic or simply cool looking. No video game shit or pop culture references I hate when retards do that.

obscure video game nerd shit in an area that no one will ever see.

Im a degen with 3 already (no full sleeves or weak shit tribals) but I'd keep the caduceus for my dad who was an AMO.

Blood type under arm

Patrician as fuck

Lame

Get on my level weebs

This, but my shoulders are juicy as fuark so it would look great.

unfilled circle in the middle of left palm

a tiny black dot on the underside of my arm. Fuck tattoos

koi fish

It’s practical, l don’t care for tattoos

honestly this
it's so perfect normies don't know what it is and if they find out you claim you didn't know
and it also looks aesthetic af

If you got it like in that pic the ink would expand. Heavy black line work tends to do that, so the less intense/greater spacing the better just fyi

Thank you for your contribution.

sunwheel

goddamn that's sick

Or just put sunscreen on it.

Yea but how are you gonna get melanoma then

Checkmate cunt

that's really fucking gay

Some kawaii weeb shit.

if the SS did it, it's not lame

Not retarded wings

If I had to get one I'd go all the way with a botanical piece that covered most of my back, always though small isolated tattoos looked tacky, especially if there are different unrelated ones in proximity
A bunch of queers get the THC or oxy molecule tattoo so you'd probably be mistaken for one of them by anyone who doesn't know chemistry.
It's not practical, since it's not a widespread thing no doctor is going to take a small tattoo they happened to find as evidence of your blood type then pump you up, risking crippling malpractice suits if they use the wrong blood instead of just testing it or grabbing the O-

Left pec.

alright, I'l bite

what the fuck am I looking at

I’d get a dick on my dick

Faces of Marx, Lenin, Stalin

Also, "OP is a faggot" on my left pec

I'm russian so probably some tribal slavic symbols.
They all look like fucking swastikas though

So what? Be proud of your heritage user.

>Slav
>Nazi
Think for a second nigga

Nayrt
No son, you think

Wall-zyzz

looks bad

“Don’t fuck with me, I lift big and eat big also i can bench 2 plates at the time i got this tattoo but now (at the present time you are reading this) i can probably bench more! To infinity and beyond!” On my chest

THIS

I'm Chinese so a foo dog (not a food dog), my dad had statues of them in our front growing up

>undeniable proof of the lock ness monster

A small one of these on my right arm

Probably something alchemical or occultic like a rosy cross. Maybe tarot.

I like the woodblock carving style, so it'd have to be in that vein. A hand of glory would be cool too.

Fucking nazi. Just cut a swastika into your forehead so that everyone can tell from a distance.

A small dot on the underside of my ankle
Fuck tattoos

berserk neck tat because i am edgy

Im a panslavist and have Slava Slowianom on my forearm. Dont copy me you cunts

.......I'm Norwegian.....I think you just insulted my culture you bigot.

You'll never be a real dragon brah

Heart on my nipple that makes mu aureola look like a heart

Only real answer here.

Peach blossom tree on my back with a chink spear leaning up against it and a gourd bottle by its roots. On my back.

Yeah, I do chink ceremonial dance, come at me.

Alternatively, I could nerd out and get dragon reborn tattoos on my arms.

I love traditional black/ grey/ red/ green and yellow

THANK YOU

>"hey user what does your tattoo mean?"
>uuhh... well... it's from a m-manga.. it's... uhhh

Well nothing small that's for sure, it's either a good art cover or nothing at all. This canvas is still clean.

the vikings didn't wear tatoos, asshat

everyone is going to assume you're a nazi anyway if you start to wear tatoos portraying norse symbolism, and you can thank your idols the nazis and their cultural appropriation for that

also, that's the SCA logo

>white people with japanese/asian art tattoos

Cultural appropriation isn't a thing, but this is still cringey as shit

Just get some african nigger shit tattooed on you while you're at it, white boy

A dot

The only non-degenerate tattoo is a blood group tattoo on the hairless part of your left arm.
Everything else is shit-tier.

some kind of korean artwork like this

Probably something like what I already have

>being this jealous of 2 models..

Go home nigger.

Now it’s even lamer
Literal losers had it

It’s a cool design but that guy’s artist a shit

something like this

Swastika
Totenkopf death head
Ss bolts
Rudolf Hess

A dot on my heel.
Tattoos are for idiots.

Veeky Forums from 2012 called they want their meme tattoo back lol

>waffen ss
>lame

Didn't fall for the tatoo meme even in the military, fell for the military meme though. Semper YUT

Its a symbol that means "sacrifice". All the sacrifices we have to make in daily lives, etc, or some other retarded justification.
Are you a fat woman or just autistic ?

If you can read this, you're next
>right above my cock

It would really look cool in that place where back meets neck, don't know what it's called in english

American flag down right arm, leading to a screaming eagle across back, leading into a collection of guns on my left

Nice polish eagle user

It’s called gay in English

Actually i am Polish, but that's an Imperial Aquila

Literally ss kids held off the American cuckboys and the men in kourland beat back the Soviet until Germany surrendered, kys

Kanji for steel under one clavicle

Still lost though
Go be an edgy little faggot somewhere else

I knew what it was, I was merely pointing out what someone told me to absolutely piss me off when I had a mock up of that drawn

Looks more like a the reich eagle than the polish one

>lol they're fags cause they lost at 1vs100
let me tell you about the thermopylea...

>the vikings didn't wear tatoos, asshat

I couldn’t give less of a shit about the Thermopylae, nazis lost and anyone who sympathizes with them is an edge lord

>anyone who disagree with me is an edgelord
ok then

>a future for white children
>a future where a white man can get a job for a fair wage and not have to worry about losing it to foreign scum who works for scrapes
>killing jews is accepted
Yea, sooo edgy to want what any non white country can have. You don't hear anyone calling the japs or Russians racist horrid pieces of shit for being Japan for the Japanese and Russian(and everywhere near russia) for russians

You didn’t read correctly did you? Any who unironicly sympathizes with nazis is an edge lord. If you retards ever read mien kampf you’d see hitler for the brainlet autist he is

Fucking retard off yourself

> points out one of the edgiest parts about the Nazi party and says it’s not edgy
You have to have your head really far up your ass if you think you can have a nation full of white people in this world. You know you’re acting like a BLM member blaming all your problems on some group that’s doing better than you

same for you
>i hate nazis
>if you like them you're an edgelord
that's exactly what you said
also mein kampf is an autobiograhical book so I guess you can dislike it but it doesn't ake thedoctrine bad
read Kampf um Berlin of Goebbels or the European Revolution by Delaisi for an economical point of view