Is thicc destined to become fat?

Is thicc destined to become fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tabriamajors/
m.imgur.com/r/pawg/Ktem5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they don't workout, probably.

that girl is already fat lol

which one is supposed to be thicc and which one is supposed to be fat? they look like they were taken on the same day

its not a before and after fucko

Made for BBC

well then you're idolizing a fucking pig, fucko

Fat became thicc and people are starting to realize this

Is it even possible to retain the THICC into middle age? It seems like thicc girls have no choice but to slim down significantly, otherwise cellulite and sagging fat occurs.

I have a thicc gf but I don't want her to get fat or lose a lot of weight.

Say it with me boys

Gravity always wins.

Thicc girls are definitely cute, but don't ever marry one. The thiccness turns into fatness as gravity starts to pull ahead. Pump and dump.

Marry sticc and it'll age like wine into middle age where she becomes thiccer.

>Veeky Forums
>marry

kek

thicc becomes fat when she starts to get cellulite/belly/fatceps, this depends on a girls bone structure and fat deposits so unless you have wide hips and store fat in your ass/legs then stick to being a basic skinny girl

Thicc IS fat. The OP girl is fat in any non-burger country.

>Hnng
That is my goal gf.. fuck i want to call that slampig mine so bad

Thicc is just tumblr for fat to begin with. They're the same thing

If her legs are bigger than yours, shes fat

Sometimes. Probably.Its a very thin line.

Wow she really let herself go. Such a shame because I used to fap to that big ole ass of hers religiously.

>tfw no bavarian bf
no homo

THICC girls are like taking drugs. fun for a short period of time, but if you invest a lot of time with them, they're bad for your health.

Hnngg middle was perfect

>Middle
>Face of a skinny girl, body of a fat slampig
Literally perfect

THICC is more likely to bank on her gifted genetics because she knows she can look fuckable at a wider range of weights, but that's not a guarantee that THICC becomes fat. A girl can become what I call "athlethick" if she not only has the godly body genes but also the discipline to get in good shape. These girls are unicorns and you will have to fight off every guy who comes within 2 miles of them.

Post such example

Mobile strike?

More like Burger strike.

I certainly hope so

yes, aside form a tiny genetically blessed minority of women, thicc is just fat younger than 25

Ge weida, du schwuler Saupreiss, du Amerikanischa.

t. Bavarian

She’s already fat.

m'fuhrer

same
such a waste

Jesus Christ she's literally obese now

I'm addicted to fucking my thicc gf. So much meat to grab onto, so soft and warm to cuddle with, and the big tits and ass I can't get enough of.

I don't know if I can break this addiction.

>tfw cool with fat

it's the way to go anons.

perfect.

spbp

FUCKING GIVE SOURCE

BRAAAAAPPPPP BIP-BOP-BOOOP PIP

Thats not how it works at all and often times skinny girls go fridgemode when they gain weight. Thicc is better because they carry their weight well

Most fit black girls. Theres a WEBM somewhere of a a girl wearing a blue and yellow sports uniform

Not always. Most of the time, yes. Thin also might become fat too. Everyone ages, and as we get old it becomes more difficult to keep off the weight. Best bet is to go for the athletic type who at least understands the value of exercise and proper diet. She might get fat, but at least it won't be because of apathy.

google cosplaying degenerate whore. guaranteed up there.

It's a double edged sword, just don't marry your slampig

Yes, so enjoy the THICCNESS while you can

sooner or later hormone levels change and all the fat that makes her thicc goes to the belly and she becomes just fat .

i'd poka her hontas if you know what i mean

Jealous lol

instagram.com/tabriamajors/

This is fat already.
But i think looks normal to american.

I do not see different between 2 and 3.

You might if you get some standards.

You're white and that's ok.

Mia Sand

Yeah, if a chick is thick at age 25 chances are she'll be fat by 30.

That's why you have to find a thin girl with curve potential. That way when she inevitably gains weight she'll be thick, but not fat.

fuck this is perfect

i like this slut, she dresses really hot and she has an amazing body and the butterface just makes it even better, fuck i wish i could gf her
>i even live in the same country as her

>body and the butterface just makes it even better
???

GOD FUCKIN DAM

They gotta be a little bit butterface to be a milf

Shes a lesbian

>Shes a lesbian
There's a video of her sucking a dick online, so I'm not quite so sure

You realize that small titty girls usually end up with saggy boobs but they can't use lingere tricks to get them to perk up, right? 99% of flat Hollywood actresses over 30 get lifts to prevent this.
An a-cup on a natural 35 yo looks like two eggs nailed to a door.

Sauce?

I saw her posting stories about her and her gf a few years back and how she was great for her kid blah blah. Maybe she's bi?

Searching

not that guy but he's right. She's probably bi. She's married with a kid.

m.imgur.com/r/pawg/Ktem5
No video but here you go

None of these are her so why post

no, thicc white women are destined to be pounded, creampied and bred by bbc

T H I C C is saying the same thing as fat, but with the caveat being fat is attractive to that person provided the fat is in preferred proportions.

Mein Gott, anons, LOOK at her mother.

2 is fat as shit and anyone saying otherwise is a chubby chaser

they are her, numbnuts

>Marry sticc and it'll age like wine into middle age where she becomes thiccer.
Bad advice. If you are counting on a girl gaining weight, ALWAYS go thicc. Thicc is about genes, not weight. Sticc girls are excluded from thicc at birth. The fat that goes to a thicc girl's ass, hips and tits goes pretty much everywhere else on a sticc girl.

>2 eggs nailed to a door

The eggs would just break though

Fug bro I'm on nofap why uou do this to me

no LARPing

Guarantee theres at least 1 fat chick itt

Look at those legs, she's already a fatass.

The ideal is to find a girl who's fit-thick then when she gains weight she'll be soft-thick.

See this post and the post below. She started off thick with abs and ended up even thicker but softer. This is the ideal scenario.

> Thick with abs
> +25% body fat with abs
user...

This bih is sexy as fuck, I don’t care what any of you low test betas have to say about it.

My nigga my nigga...THIS!!!!

Nothing saddens me more than this. She was so fuckin juicy gawt dayum

Trust me son, you can’t. I’ve dated plenty of skinny chicks and even a few fit girls. But I always, and I mean always end up cheating with some thick bitch. It’s a true addiction, and I love every second of it.

Would impregnate all three.

If she got her nose done why do you think she hasn't had lipo?
She has very clearly had lipo. Recently. Hence why she "got soft". She's got fat bitch proportions and her surgeon keeps them in check.

Yes. My highschool crush was thicc. All it took was 6 months of partying every weekend after graduation and shes obese.

But THICC is fat

only if you are a very sexy black woman. Fat ages much worse than muscle. Most women you think of as slim/fit who are middle aged have a low bf % compared to younger woman of a similar looking physique. Pic related.

my dick

This. Sticc chasers are fucking brainlets if they dont realize this