Im fucking fat

Hey Veeky Forums
I fucking hate myself and the way I look, whats the best way to lose weight?

I too wanna know this.

I can definitely lose about 100lbs to be a normal looking dude. I was thinking about doing that 28 day fasting thing that I saw, and then doing a really extreme low calorie diet for a while.

Not sure how safe that is, but I've got no other options these days.

quit eating so much

Idk, maybe read the fucking sticky?

Go vegan.

Listen you fucking retards
Calculate your TDEE (google TDEE calculator) then start with -500 with that.
Don't fast, you're fat because you have bad eating habbits.

You dont need a diet, you need a lifestyle change.

Count calories, after two weeks maybe look into some minor macro counting.
Lifting weights will help you look leaner, cardio is alright but dont over do it.

If you know you're a fat fuck, COUNT CALORIES. you're not someone who can handle estimating, dont fuck around

it takes a minute but google calories and buy a weight scale if you need to

good luck, i believe in you

- user who lost 100lbs this year

TDEE - 500 over a week = -3500 calories which = 1 lb.

Dont starve yourself retard, but be smart and weigh yourself every day at the same time

also only drink water and cut sugars down quite a big, itll make you feel much better after the initial first week of cutting them off (youll feel like shit at first)

Eat less move more.
It's that simple, there's lots of different ways to accomplish the goal.
Sticky hasn't been updated in a while. Just another way old Veeky Forums has faded.

stimulants and cardio

>started with preworkout
>found out about ECA stack
>started doing clen
>clen + eca
> clen + eca but replace the caffeine with MDMA

Wanting to move more and eat less are literally side effects of these stims. I went from 400+ down to 280 doing this over the course of a couple years. When I stopped doing molly I pretty much stopped losing weight but I never gained the weight back

I use to be pretty heavy into drugs, so I know a lot about withdrawals and how I can personally manage it. (withdrawals from hard stims like coke, molly, and ice don't bother me as much has having a headcold for example) so I'll go on lil "benders" where I'll pick up an 8 ball and just use it until it's done. the last time I did it I was up for 5 days and lost 18 lbs.

>knows the secret formula to losing weight with zero effort
>thinks I'm willing to share it on the internet for free

It's not that fucking hard look up a calorie calculator, find your TDEE and stick to a deficit.
If you want to not look like shit after you lose the weight have a high protein diet and lift a little

What the fuck do you mean 'sticky hasn't been updated' as if that's somehow an excuse? Are you telling me the sticky has somewhere lost the BASIC TENETS do fucking WORKOUT and EAT LESS? I mean for christ sake you literally just repeated this before posting your dumb ass little brainlet soyboy statement

sticky hasn't been updated what a fucking load of shit, oh yeah sorry I fucking forgot that the fitness community as a whole just recently discovered the cuckerhead press as well as the soy string raises, someone please be sure to alert the mods to post this RELEVANT and VITAL INFORMATION to the FUCKING STICKY

read the sticky, then ignore it and go to /fasting general/ because it fucking works. OMAD with 2-5 day fasts is GOAT for cutting

failing that, diet is 90%, but noobgains muscle will increase your caloric deficit. cardio is for niggers, HIIT is good though.

not eat

Go drink the sperm from a BBC. It's known that superior Bavarian sperm reinvigorates the metabolism, thus making you burn calories for free.

I have a friend who's a very serious amateur bodybuilder. He's been bugging me about getting back into the gym (been about 4 years) with him. I could leave right now and meet him but I know I can't keep up and I don't want to make him waste his time. Should I go?

Go Somali or nothing at all

Unless your name is Hal Jordan and you have god-tier willpower don't do this. If you're 100lbs overweight I'm guessing your in the 280-300 lbs. Drink a full bottle of water before every meal because it makes you feel fuller and keeps you hydrated. Also before sleep, don't sleep dehydrated. Besides that cut out sugar and only eat something sweet on Fri/Sat as a cheat day, and take a cheat day if you say you don't need it you'll probably end up lying and sneak in desserts every once in awhile and it'll halt your progress more. I'd also suggest looking into getting a probiotic, because your gut biome is probably fucked as you most likely have a food addiction/sugar craving because you've created that environment in your body. Because you're so overweight if you do this in the first month consistently you'll shred weight off, you can probably lose 20 lbs within one month. As an example when I was 18, in October I weighted 230 and by January of next year I was at 190 and I continued to lose weight until I was 165 in June or so. Don't forget this is a marathon not a sprint, dedicate at least 12 months to yourself to being a better/healthier person.

Listen to this man ->Also drink water (I suggest a full bottle before every meal and before going to sleep) and tea (green tea releases a chemical that makes you feel full) only. No sodas.
This is a marathon not a sprint.

kek