Soooo what is the final verdict on traps?

Soooo what is the final verdict on traps?

not gay

I wish you’d stop posting about them.

just as bad as women

Traps, in and of themselves, are inherently not gay. However if you're a man and you fuck them, that's gay.

at least they don't bleed

Everything bleeds

Wrong

Traps are gay because they are men who like dick.

If you fuck a trap it's not gay because you are assuming the dominant role and you are attracted to their femininity.

Also this

If they are too tall, have long faces, strong chins/jaws they should not even try.

>Traps are gay because they are men who like dick.
You're incorrect in assuming this. A trap doesn't have to like dick to be a trap. While I agree most of them are homosexual or bisexual, it's not a requirement and not all of them are.

Most of them do

They are straight up gay and you are a massive faggot if you like them. Now take your degeneracy back to r9gay.

They look kinda nice in a stringer?

This. I thought the appeal of traps was that they looked like women but had the mindset of a guy, but the other day i find a trap and it's just as bitchy and easily offended as a woman if not more so.

>tfw ok hair
>tfw 177 cm/57 kg not too tall not too thin
>tfw ok hips
>tfw ok thin ass
and absolutely fucking ugly horseface
Veeky Forums help me to become a trap

Tall traps can still work, but they basically need to be skeleton mode to look right.

That said, manlets have the best trap potential. So I guess they finally got one up on us longmen.

traps are Veeky Forums approved!

half our posters these days are traps so whatever.

>half our posters these days are traps
That's because /ft/ is gay, thus it makes this the go to board for traps.

Not that I mind, traps don't try to steal gains like women do. It takes a real man to be a woman who loves muscle it seems.

Trannies are basically the wiggers of the female race

Fucking one is super gay, looking at them in 2D form maybe not so much

truth right here

lmao im high test and have thicker hair than yours

it's because you take showers rarely

also i'm high test too

>"""trap"""
>high test

I'll be your dom bf ;)

kik: mm5922

Well, here's the thing I was full-on homo before coming to Veeky Forums and only liked bear-mode men but slowly and surely started to enjoy traps and fapping to them. I love to see their useless limp tiny caged dicks bouncing around close to their miniscule balls.
Will I be straight in a few years?

There is nothing more high test than dominating another man sexually

hello please fondle my cage while i worship your muscles ty