Why the fuck am I so hungry after eating 2 eggs overeasy? Isn't this supposed to be satiating...

Why the fuck am I so hungry after eating 2 eggs overeasy? Isn't this supposed to be satiating? Am I missing certain nutrients or something? I'm 5'6" and 130 lbs.

2 eggs? I was eating 6-7 eggs at once since I was 15

>150 calories
>satiating

lmao no. eggs are like the lettuce of meat products. try six and see where that gets you

That's only like 3 ounces of food, not very much.

Eat a fuck ton of lettuce with it, you'll feel fuller

>I'm 5'6" and 130 lbs.
Hahahahaha to the pit you go
*punt*

Eggs have almost no calories user. Assuming you are going for 700 calories a meal, you would need 9 eggs a meal.

>I'm 5'6"
you belong on /r9k/

Youre livers glycogen storage is low.

In other words, your body is craving carbs.

From here you can either feed yourself carbs, or don't and proceed to enter ketosis (fat for energy, not carbs.)

Doing the latter requires a lot of work to maintain so I'd recommend just having some whole wheat toast or something.

You need to eat at least a dozen a meal.

I'm female

Damn, forgot to add semi-related imagine to add visibility.

I had a half of a whole wheat bagel with peanut butter much earlier this morning. Not sure why I would be craving carbs

pls be my gf

:/ well in that case, im not sure either.

Could be sleep, medication, anything.

you can eat my sausage to go with your eggs

Because you’re probably a hippo with a stomach the size of my gym bag. Try two dozen eggs Mr. McHungry.

Sure you are thot.

6 eggs and 2 strips of beggin every morning with Tabasco.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

When in doubt just eat healthy foods until your not hungry.

Unless youre trying to loose weight.

Also: what are you doing on Veeky Forums :?
Are you lost?

open cloth sho bobs and vagene i big muscle man i give u my 12 inch peenus u will happy bitch lasagna

>~10g each of protein and fat didn't fill me up, what gives?
why is everyone so fuckig ignorant about the macroniutrient values in food, like no shit youre still hungry.

She had a bagel tho

You fucked up when posting you made it seem like he consumed 20g of protien and was still hungry

that was the whole point of this thread

Combine your eggs into a bowl of crunchy lettuce and shit

try incorporating some actual fiber in your meal. like a bowl of oatmeal with your eggs.

Have another egg or some, spinach, broccoli and cabbage with it. Are you so retarded you can't even feed yourself.

eat 3 eggs, and a slice of bread you hungry skelly

add half an avocado
the fibre and fats will make it more satiating

Nice