/scg/ SNAP CITY GENERAL

and Veeky Forums themed webms

>the feeling

Why lift like this? Dragging your hands over your knees is just stupid

I don't know I see all kinds of shit at the gym that I don't understand.

NO

FUCK OFF

STOP IT

wtf how do you snap your bis with fucking 50lps dumbbells

I like this guy

>dat slap

I wanna mount her in that instant, and come inside her with the force of a thousand suns.

>January: the webm

>that look at the camera
every time

Pretty much already happening where I am at.

>tfw university gym
>tfw there's a 1 month period when you can get your pass for 6 months
>tfw no newbies will hit it in january because they literally aren't allowed in

feels good man

>deadlifting in heels

Some people are saying I don't need a cast, not sure if I should just stay off it or actually go to an ortho

That lordosis on 0:30 looks more painful than most of the thread.

That toilet clogger

Oh my God

>doesn't even flinch when she gets that slap on the ass
She's like my gf, damn

I'd want a couple screws in that.

You should be alright. Tape it if it is bothering you and take two months off of cardio (also squats/anything that puts a lot of pressure there). Our toes and fingers are pretty resilient at fixing themselves.

how?

this is disconcerting

pure savagery

What's your gfs instagram? I want to check your minimal gains that are ancillary to the main focus of her pics, no homo.

kek stupid bitch

>planetfitness

How? My 80 year old grandfather recently tore his bicep in half, but he did it dead lifting 425lbs after not seriously lifting for decades (he competitively lifted in his youth).

Gym of chaos

The Gains from gear makes retards like the guy in that pic arrogant and ignorant.
They don't know how to properly train, they take the wrong shit and too much of it, they always do stupid shit in the gym for ego and GAINZ and have no idea of what they are doing and they always end up snapping their shit up.
People on drugs tend to not understand how their body works or even care much.
They also don't fully understand that some of their workouts are fucking stupid and only work BECAUSE of the drugs.
This includes basic bitch powerlifting and thousand and one lifts in bodybuilding programs.

>lots of planets, very little fitness

this man knows no bounds
he is untethered

what is this, a jpeg for ants?

is that henry rollins

Androgens/antibiotics tend to weaken tendons is the correct answer unlike what certain other preachy faggots in this thread might tell you.

god i want sparrow to sit on my face after a long day of sweaty lifting and pissing herself

the one guy quarter repping one pl8 in the smith machine with a pad is worse than all of them. they all look like teenagers except him

what did she mean by this?

It's yours for the taking if you can bench more than she squats.

m8...

oh shit wasn't that webm called sick of deadlifts

He'll feel that one tomorrow morning for sure.