40% of American Adults are Obese

How do we stop this, Veeky Forums?

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/america-s-obesity-epidemic-reaches-record-high-new-report-says-n810231

Why contain it?

Mass genocide

the fatter people get, the better i look in comparison. Let them grow

Finally a sensitive solution to the fatty Problem

so 40% of the population is Obese and 2/3 is overweight/obese.

America is facing a healthcare crisis because you can collect disability for being a fat fuck and muh medication

We don't stop it, we let nature run its course and let all these degenerates die in their early 50s from cardiovascular diseases.

Have 2 kids and a fit wife and raise your kids teaching them the importance of health and wellness, that's how you fucking fix it.

America will get worse before it gets better, prepare for the healthcare system to fail and collapse leaving millions to face serious danger / death before we realize maybe instead of treating obesity and inactivity with medications we should prevent it from happening in the first place.

>mass

hahaha

>40%

it use to be 60% unless that counted children, too.

By showing the generally public that dairy and meat consumption is the literally reason behind the top 15 diseases, including obesity related diseases.

If we remove sugar and make snack foods and fast foods twice as expensive then we'd see waistlines shrink.

user, there was an outright lie of a study released last week telling people that if they want to lose weight and be healthy that they should eat a breakfast.
They litterally said that eating more breakfast food will make you healthier.

The average american has been brainwashed forever about basic nutrition and fitness.

No one knows what's what anymore and no one is willing to talk about it because there's so much money in obfuscating the truth.

By increasing taxes for obese people :^)

Thank you I'll be here all night

Isn't most obese people obese because they eat tons of fats and sugars? I've been trying to bulk while eating as little fat and sugar as possible and I need to eat bland garbage around the clock to make it.

It just keeps on getting higher and higher. This country is doomed.

Gotta stop the corn and wheat subsidies so they stop putting high fructose and simple carbs into every goddamn food item. They did it for ethanol but ethanol is bullshit and the laws still stick around making a few lucky farming corps very fucking rich.

Next time you walk around a store pay attention to how many of the foods are corn and wheat derived, including those with corn syrup. There's the butcher produce section and that's it. That's where shit is most expensive too, because the gubment didn't pick fucking broccoli as the winner.

With a government hellbent on putting out nutritional misinformation to retain and boost funding, it's no surprise this bullshit is going strong. The food pyramid is upside down and everybody can't see it.

Also bullshit Buzzfeed shit like tastly showing all of Facebook how to make deep fried Oreo cookies topped with coolwhip doesn't help either.

>tax bad foods

except the second you try this, there's butthurt and backlash.

see the soda tax in NYC, or michelle obama's healthier school lunch initiative

>he thinks raising taxes on sugary foods will "shrink waistlines" and make people healthier

There's literally 3 outcomes to this
1. junk food goes up in price, demand for junk food remains mostly constant while only really filtering out poorer people, but it doesn't really matter because the government 2x price hike would probably net higher profits anyway
2. price goes up, but government takes that extra half, making unhealthy eating more viable to the government, which would start defeating the purposes of encouraging healthy eating.
3. junk food companies just lower their prices to keep junk food accessible while still netting profits due to demand

you're literally tard

>because you can collect disability for being a fat fuck and muh medication
I'm a disability attorney and people have no idea how hard it is to actually collect disability. The Social Security Administration is fucked and even if you are severely disabled, it will take you 2+ years before you can actually collect disability.
Just being fat isn't going to get you a free paycheck.
>and let all these degenerates die in their early 50s
you mean after they've reproduced?

you won’t, and the death rate is going to skyrocket for Gen x, millenials and Gen Z its gonna be quite the show.

>Dropped from 35% body fat to 20% body fat
>So from obese to not obese.

I've done literally all I can do. Beyond that, nothing.

Get rid of niggers

Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

here we go...

>America
>heallthcare system

Go to the gym. Then there'll be one less fatty.

Diabetes is set to cripple the nation's economy. Idk how healthcare will keep up. Same goes for the UK. First generations ever where the life expectancy is shorter than the parents.

Don't remove sugar, just ban corn syrup as a sweetener and soy as a filler.

End corn subsidies
Fat tax

this desu

I'm not the only one that went straight to Deus Ex