I have my first day tomorrow, any tips lads?

I have my first day tomorrow, any tips lads?

I'm a kissless virgin and don't know how to kiss the girl, what do?

>inb4 underage
I'm 19...

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sperg out and dump her. Girls steal gains brah.

this is why I come to Veeky Forums
youre fucked

dont forget your pocket eggs

First day of what?

Be a dick. Women love being disrespected

Date*

Workin at the dildo factory my mom owns.

First day as a male after a gender reassignment surgery

>19
> Never kissed a girl

Why the fuck is this meme still around? I know absolutely autistic retarded faggots from my catholic boys schools who kissed a girl at 15 at the absolute latest.

This is the one meme I can't believe

kissing is easy,controling your autism to even get there is hard.

>Almost twenty myself
>Almost came close to a date once before I blew it
You got past the hard part lad; you're going to make it. I'll be back here in loserville cheering you on.

Just be normal, and be authentic(!)
Don't try to portray some ridiculous chad persona, just try to genuinely have a good time and get to know her a bit better
It may lead somewhere, it may not. Either way, don't build up any expectations in your mind, and just let things happen naturally

It's not a meme...

I’m 21 and never have fucker and there are loads of dudes older than me that haven’t as well

Not a meme. Just don't get out much and don't talk much and be average to ugly and you're set.

>first kiss 17
>first fug 21

late 20s now and have been in 2 long term relationships with plenty of banging. some people are just bad at talking to chicks

From what I've read it's recommended to tease her, right? That's what flirting is and how do I set things so it leads to a kiss?

holy shit u almost took the wizard path

I didnt kiss my first girl until 18, and even that was some batshit asian with huge tits who inexplicably wanted me. If not for her god knows how long it might have taken.

kissing is all about atmosphere,especially the first kiss with that specific girl.Try to relax and control your anxiety,that's why alcohol helps so much.When you establish a connection with a girl,just go in for a kiss,waiting for perfect moments often leads to regrets and blue balls

I had my first kiss at 13 but now I'm 19 and still a virgin, did I fuck up?

just got to do it and learn as ya go. Just fucking do it, do you whatever shit you need to do to finally get laid, you will pump 2 times and bust.

It's really not that big of a deal
23 out of 30 people in my former high school class are still virgins and they're all 19-20 so ur good
Work on ur confidence and looks,meet new people/install Tinder and lose that shit before becoming a wizard

its hoonestly completely natural ull be fine

How to finger lads

First kiss at 14 and still virgin at 20

you're on fucking Veeky Forums, what are you expecting?
it took me until 21, because I was terrified of approaching women and thought that every girl who showed interest in me was joking/on a dare (as was the case for two girls in high school).

just because you were born chad doesn't mean everyone else was.

how do I have sex

Put ur penis into a vagina/other hole of choice

Not a man's anus tho. Preferably. Unless you're a degenerate homosexual.

if you say "no homo" before it,you're good

Wrong, when I'm myself I can't get shit done.

If I act like Chad I always win.

Just remember that whatever happens you will still get experience and just try to enjoy it. If there's any awkwardness of silence it's not a big deal.

Thank you bros, I will not disappoint you

>Born Chad

R9k bleeds in again.

A guy kissing a girl before he's an adult doesn't make him a Chad, just not a freak

>kiss her
>next day tell her you felt nothing and want to be friends
>????
>gains

>just not a freak
You're not very nice desu

go into the kiss with a tilted head, i bumped my first time i kissed a girl with my giga jew nose and her nose. she broke up with me the next day

What does it feel like to kiss a girl?

If you play a real man's game like dota then you find gf

I know this is bait but mine was at 19, I'm now 22 and haven't had another since.
I know multiple guys who are better-looking than me and have warmer personalities, and are still KHV.

I've been playing this shit for 5 years, where is my gf?

Actually not very good. Unless you're really "into it" it just feels like mashing your lips and tongues together, there aren't any magical endorphin rushes like you were always taught.
I've made out with three girls, two of which said I was pretty good. Nothing to brag about, but just showing it's not a me problem.

I imagine the draw is coming from the closeness to a girl you're actually emotionally attracted to.
Kissing a strange girl is actually disgusting to me because I don't know how clean her mouth is or if she just finished succing some dude, I'd rather not do it at all.

lol I missed it by 9 years but yea it was rough. I became a lot more confident once I drank recreationally more often

Well if you ask if you can kiss her, you might get rejected for ruining the moment. If you just try to kiss but she isn't feeling that special unicorn magic, you might be a sexual harasser. Just be yourself.

divine 5 reporting in where the fuck is my gf

t. fag

Kissing/touching/fucking a girl is one of the best feelings you can have. It's your birthright dude just go at it.

>19
>Never kissed a girl
That's me. I don't even have an ugly face or anything, still DYEL though. Not sure why it hasn't happened yet, maybe because I was a loner through most of high school. I did just live in residence at uni for a year though and I've been out to bars and stuff drinking, so that's fucked. I think it's mostly psychological at this point, I could've done it by now because I can tell when girls are into me and my dreamy eyes, but I just pussy out, even when drunk. People probably think I'm a faggot.

Nice blogpost, fag.

Thanks for reading it dumb nigger

Damn, sounds just like another shoah

It depends on the people, but it can be very sensual/enjoyable or awkward and disgusting. It's mostly a method to show PDA or to start off some foreplay.

The "peck" is usually what most might be aware of, and tends to be the safest and usually easy to enjoy.

The "full kiss" is where you go in with tongue, and that can either be fun or awkward.

I personally can't understand the long drawn out makeouts, but I can understand a passionate 10-15 second mouth to mouth.

It's probably an easy bet to get into a mood if you're at a kissing point to start off with a few pecks, then move with one or two of the full kisses.

Didn't kiss a girl until I was 18.

Wasn't even an autistic retarded faggot, just fat and had no self-confidence.
Not fat anymore, but still no self-confidence. Only kissed two girls and it's been 7 years. :(

>kissing w/ someone you don't really care about
hit or miss, can be exciting or downright uncomfortable depending on the girl

>kissing w/ someone you have feelings for
It's everything you've ever dreamed about, boyo. All of the tingly shit.

Don't fall for it though.
She'll leave you and it will feel 10x worse than before. You'll know the highs only to suffer from permanent withdrawal, and no amount of lifting will fix that.

better than fucking desu

kissing and cuddling > sex

I'm not saying just bee urself lol
I'm saying whatever you do be authentic, there's a subtle difference
By being authentic she's getting to know the best version of yourself
By pretending to be someone you're not, some chad caricature for example, she's getting to know someone who will disappear the second you drop the mask
Either is fine for one night stands I guess, but if you want a relationship honesty is very important

I imagine he's writing it down more for himself than for us

Eat 2 onions for test boost

How the fuck does one have such accurate data?

22, virgin, had only kissed a girl once and that was in 7th grade when I was 14

What is this guy's name? I know he's like a russian bodybuilder or something

Woah it's almost like IRL people would lie about stuff that affects their social value very much and that the truth is more likely to come out on the internet where everyone is anonymous

Being logical is like being subserviant to reason
You fucking cuck

>khv
>don't know how to kiss a girl
>thinks he'll be told he's underage
wanna know how i know you're new?

Not that weird tbqb famalam, I'm 18 and had my first kiss two weeks ago, still a virgin though, some people are just late to the game

Grow up fat, socially clueless due to young bullying, in a traditionally strict christian family with geeky parents and guess what you'll have some fucking trouble meeting people growing up

Don't get me wrong I love my folks but goddamn I really wish they would've helped me out in my earlier days.

I got my first kiss at 19. It was super awkward and embarrassing but by the bed of that same night I had become better at it and confident.

Word of advice - it's better to be too gentle than too hard.

>fist kiss 20
>first fug 21
roast me

this looks better, it doesn't show his ugly face

Keep your spaghetti in a plastic bag

kek this

just leave worthless roastie

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903

some losers have standards, some just fuck their loser gfs.
It is life

is the guy on the picture natty?

>this user will never be 15 going on hour long make out seshes
I can tell you about blue balls user.

Just be yourself man

I fucked 1st time in my mid 20s and kissed 1st time then too.

Had chances but either sabotaged myself or didnt like the girl or whatever.

Anyways, theres nothing to it user, and guess what I still get sad and angry fucking a girl didnt make me Buddha.

Just trim the bush, shave the balls, take a shower, put some deodorant and some nice fragrance, eat a pineapple and try to fuck her but dont be insulted if she refuses u. Try to fuck her at least 2 times and if she says no 2 then ok u dont have to press. BUT if u werent a newbie ud press more trust me. GIrls will do anything if u keep pressing.

BASIC POINT OF IT ALL = ITS SO EZ.

I did the whole kissing tutorials etc and fucking tips etc.

What helps is dont salivte too much etc but if ur not a retard u would logically assue those things.

ALways act like shes lucky to have u cuz she is. Women are severly over-rated and anyone virgin shaming guys is playing into pussycentric agenda and proving his cuckism.

Bye.

And remember - when u fuck - act like she is your fuck toy and use her for your pleasure. Gently put her into position u want her in and put the condom on when ur extra hard - pinch the top. ANd proceed to fuck. Be sure and confident. Instinct kick in.

Its the most uneventful thing in the Universe after a cat slowly blinking at you.

Unless if its with a woman u love. but if u accomplish that then u give me tips.

Fuck the misc. Such a shithole

go to the mall and as you walk by girls stand in front of them and ask them to kiss you on your snapchat, have your phone out already, make it a fast decision for them, it will happen

NORMIE FUCK OFF

it feels rely gud user, I'm not sure how else to describe it but I sure do miss her

30 yo kissless, ottermode 6'0 and 7/10 face
but i'am a narcissistic person and hate people since i was born... sounds edgy but i'am serious

>Actually not very good
you kissed a man probably

every worry goes away

>30 year old kv
>7/10
pick one and only one

>Be 19 years old, never had a day though
Vampires are the fucking worst I swear.

>be 23 y/o, 6' beaner boy
>was in the muhreens, not an uggo and not out of shape
>mfw killed a man but never kissed or held a woman in my arms

It happens fag

>absolutely horrible looking woman. I mean helicopter landing zone deformed forehead tier
>gets 30 (you)s for posting face
Of course you wouldn't understand what it is like to be a male.

this is why nobody likes you.

because you're full of yourself and hate everyone. get over yourself you fucking faggot.

It makes you feel warm and eletric and for a brief moment eveything just feels right in the world and your worries fade away

You really think there are people out there that AREN'T unkissable?

use ur two middle fingers, like spoderman, and sorta finger the side of the inside of the puss

Good post

underrated

>23 now and have never been told I'm ugly, been complimented by guys and girls
>they are always surprised I'm a virgin, would probably be worse if they knew I'd never even kissed anyone
>lol just like go to a club you could get a girl easy
Fucking normies and roasties I swear. They might mean well but they are giving advice that would work for themselves. You don't understand because it didn't happen to you

Thanks user.

OP here, I didn't meet her today because her grandma died and they had the funeral(I actually know her grandma, so she's not lying)
So as I have to lift tomorrow I'll probably meet her thursday.

It is more blessed to give than to receive