There are small tit women out there

>There are small tit women out there

I'd rather be a balding manlet than a chick with no tits, how do femanons on Veeky Forums deal with being chestlets?

This, why do chestlets even bother getting up in the morning?

I like small breast.

>femanons
It's a legend, they don't actually exist fag.

>Implying a chestlet with even a 6 / 10 doesn't have her pick of millions of rich, successful men
Kek.

They overcompensate by getting a huuuuuuge nigger ass and look ridiculous.
Should instead go for that petite/Asian look.

>manlet likes chestlets
You both were made for each other.

DFC is best fetish

I think the right comparison would be to a man's penis, but we all know you'd rather have a flat chest.

Yeah but you'll never get a long-term good man, any man will pump and dump anything with a pussy but if you want a rich, tall, handsom man why would he want itty bitty titties when he can get giant cow tits

>being this mad

Enjoy your roastie that's been with 20 nigs and will break your small weak heart.

nothing wrong with small tits

32b is my ideal bust on 5'9 115lb brunette with a nice perky little bubble butt. I don't get the love for huge saggy tits and asses that will look horrible in 10 years. I'd rather have tits and ass that stay perky and firm for much longer.

trips witnessed.

Define small master triplet

Ass is too big.

>Whoneedstits.png
Damn

I'm usually a TnA man, but that is a nice figure. This is a case where an ass makes a small chest a small disappointment, whereas a big chest but no ass is a fairly big disappointment.

Just a reminder thats a pushup bra and her tits are somehow smaller than that, furthermore she's pushing her ass out

Not much pushing out from the angles being shown, and she doesn't have any ATP going on from the looks of it. The left pic shows enough that she has a decent ass.

And pushup bra? Most women do. Doesn't detract much from her ass.

Im and My ideal is 32b's on pic related body.
>I know yoga pants cheat, if she were naked with this ass.

i just want an aryan virgin so my kids can at least be as white as i am and not have a whore for a mother. is that so much to ask

but why? are you a prostitute or something?

no push necessary

Why would I be a prostitute if I preferred that? And no I'm a student and I work seasonally doing roofing.

>gfs tits are simultaneously big and also small
Its like she's pregnant eod
Ambigutitties

FFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chestlets don't have a rich husband that feed them and home them for free. Chestlets have to work, make a career and a name for themselves. Huge tits are a privilege: they get a rich husband and caring father for their kids.

This is beyond true, I know buttblasted roasties and feminazi's on Veeky Forums will disagree but I've NEVER seen a rich guy with a flat GF

what about brad pitt

The acting world is not hetero, it's a chimera.

unf

>why is bradd w/ angelina

She makes more than him, she's 10 years younger, he'll get divorce fucked, hollywood is a sham he's probably slamming bigtittied hoes on the side

u name it user

she might be 10 years younger but she looks like fucking garbage

>privilege

Chestlets just need to KNOW their place

Of course they know, that's why they have to work. Who hurt you? Which tiny flat breasted human with vagina made you suffer?

Breaking news: Most white women age like shit, you seen what happens when a roastie hits 28-31 ?

None, I just want to spread awareness of the superiority of BIG BREASTED CHICKS

racist

ugh,that chestlet makes me sick

Which was well attained by saying they get the rich guys.

unf, my dick
They do.

Unless your name is Amal and your husband is George, of course. Nothing will ever beat a pale, flat chested, dark hair woman.

>tfw gf is tiny devoted chestlet but big thick n fertile is what gets me going

Please dump her, she deserves someone who actually loves her and actually enjoys being with her.

porcelain doll btw

Can someone please answer me on why prostitutes share my taste? I'm genuinely confused here.

They arent that rare even OP has them

lol’ing at all the fucking MAD chestlets in this thread, thank god im pretty and lean and a man my id shoot myself and my parents too if i was a small titted woman my fucking goodness

Ireland pls go

Not all of us like cow tits my man.Also that shit will look nasty as she ages.

Don't you ever wonder why she's hiding her face with the phone?

>tfw no cardio bunny gf

I see what you're doibg there, OP. Lower their self-esteem so it's easier to find a qt gf with small tits. I approve.

>implying you wouldn't fucc this

Small tits look really cute on cute women. Also good get.

>asian
into the trash

>wanting smalldicked retard-looking sons

She was 10/10 before she got tattoos.

Dunno, ask my girlfriend lol haha

LOLE

It's like my grandfather always used to say

The only thing better than a woman with a fat ass and small tits, is a woman with a fat ass and big tits

That belly button just made me consider suicide

who is that jesus christ

Who

What's the ig of that hot girl coffee shop again?

>that lypo belly

Now that I am getting a bit of chest gains, it doesn't look awfully flat. But implant is an option for sure. Went from C to AA lmao

fake tits looks better than saggy natural tits for most women over 20 anyway

He's applying the same standards to roasties that we here apply to ourselves.

Nah just stay on the gainz and go full on /pectiddies/. Implants with low bf look retarded anyway.

Big tits are fucking gross even when they're young and not saggy pancakes yet. Small breasts are the most aesthetic by far (just look at fashion/super models) and will always look and feel great.

Small breasts always win.

Small and well shaped breast with nice ass is top tier.

RIP Motorola. You died being the best you could be: a resistance fighter to the Obama/Hillary/Globalist designs on eastern Europe.

Motorola was part of a tank-busting unit (?) after the Ukranian "totally spontaneous coup" happened and separatists banded together to take part of Ukraine back.

Yeah I hate that fakey looking tiddies, that's why if I did decide to get it down the road, I may just get a smaller size

I literally dumped my chestlet ex because a girl with double D's was chasing me.
Still more honorable than cheating right?

Yeah, but even smaller sizes just look ugly.

Easily, no one would blame if you cheated anyway.

no chest = short haircut. It's like banging traps without the homosexuality.

The girl cheated. I met her at a bar 8/10 qt, talked to her and she started texting me and inviting me over the next day. Telling me I opened her eyes on how men should act and be. She dumped her bf of 4 years after talking to me for 4 hours at a fucking bar and fucking me once, well 4 times but it was all during the same evening At first I thougth she was emotionally unstable or dumb as fuck but after getting to know her she isn't one of those. I'm baffled at how women can just destroy a good thing without any remorse just because they come across something they presume is better.

>Baffled how women can destroy a good thing without remorse
Had a 10/10 qt and smart chick mirin' me during a conference and borderline stalking me through it. Found out later she had a boyfriend, but was acting like she was ready to jump my bones. WTF?

Using models as an example for what is attractive is absurd. They hire those people because they look like fucking aliens, not because they are attractive.

>girls can have completely arbitrary and rare preferences and some guy will probably meet them all
>an average guy getting a megamilk gf is as probably as winning the lottery

Life is unfair.

Girl on the right is the smallest and the only one even remotely attractive.

>there are small dick men out there

I’d rather be a balding manlet than a dude with no dick. How do you anons deal with being a dicklet?

>implying you can please a girl with less than 7 inches.

Length is irrelevant, girth is where it's a at. A lengthlet with 5.5 girth will please girls just as well as 7 x 5.5. In fact better, since 7 inches will just be scratching her cervix making it unpleasant.

Talked to a woman once who described a one night stand with a guy with a skinny dick. She laughed and said it was like a worm trying to fold itself into her pussy uselessly. You can be twenty inches long, but if you ain't got the girth, she WILL be laughing at you in her mind, if not out loud in your face.

>doesn’t have a vagina
>tries to tell those of us who do what is optimal

Keep telling yourself that dicklet.

We’re faking it if you can’t get deep enough. I’ve shoved thicker things in my cunt than your “girthy” dicklet.

>talked to a woman once

You’re making progress. Maybe next week you’ll talk to a woman twice.

Would you really have a big dick over no chest? If you could be a really buff Asian dude or a thin African, who would you choose?

I can't, they won't let me after the first time...

White northern germanic, brains and body, ubermensch.

women wants to be filled, which means a really skinny dick wont help but a 7 inch on the kinnier side will still feel better than a girthed stump.

And hitting the cervix doesnt happen if you know how deep you can go.

Length is very relevant. some women will never come unless you can reach in as far as possible without hitting the cervix

its been scientifically proven user that poorer men like girls with big tits, because it shows they have the abundant life they do not, and therefore a good match to reproduce with. Its been proven that richer men like girls with small tits such as super models, because of the same concept. Its an evolutionary attraction technique

>there are poor men out there that cant provide for a family and cant be the man of the family

sad

The cervix is the size of the point on a pen.

How ignorant of human anatomy are you?

>dude I totally hit her cervix last night!

Not that hard faggot.

LOW T
>LOW T
LOW T
>LOW T
LOW T
>LOW T
LOW T
>LOW T

my measurements are
chest:32.5
waist: 23
hips:35
height:5"8

Im like an a-b cup, what do you guys think???

I would eat that ass.

Lol. The whiteknighting is at incredible levels. Atleast he's not letting his gf get BBC'ed like it gf

sorry, too short for me. I have 10 inches on you, would be too much of a difference.