How hard is it to stay Veeky Forums once you have a wife and kids on top of your job?

How hard is it to stay Veeky Forums once you have a wife and kids on top of your job?

Anyone here with experience that can weigh in?

HOMEGYM
O
M
E
G
Y
M

Am I suppose to believe this niggress would have a baby this white?

very hard, work out like 3 days dedicated now. have to not strain to the max either cause need extra strength for fugging. I also have enough equip at home to get a decent work out if can t get out to the gym.

le 56 percent face

babies are naturally pale and become darker with age

shes le 56% face ,probably jewish which explains the curls

if shes black shes like 0.5% black. at some point it wont affect the child to the same degree as a fully black person would.

>0.5 black
You are fucking retarded if you actually believe this. This girl is clearly half black at best

i dont believe you have seen half blacks before.

no, she's probably like 30% black
the average slave descended black american is something like 30% white yet they still often look dark as fuck

nah she's not half but way more than 0.5
>le 56 percent face
This is what she is and it's disgusting

she got blue eyes so plenty of white went into her mother

The memes dead brah

Have you?
She is black as fuck, you have got to either be blind or you barely meet/see niggers whereever you live
>what are contacts

my husband is white, and our kids came out as light as he is. it happens.

>what are contacts
i take it you have a cuckold fantasy, the kid has blue eyes too, got them contacts in too?

she's probably not even black, prob euro

Serious question, where do you live? Because you sound sheltered as fuck

Black and white mixes almost always result in curls. The hair falls somewhere between straight and coiled.

yeah, half blacks looks nearly full black. Because the gene is so dominant, so when you get to someone like her, where shes almost white, its clear that it has taken many generations of mixing with white people to achieve it.

Actually it's because you only see the "black".
You're too racially blind to see and accept what's in front of you because so much of who and what you are is tied into your own racial ideals.
Us vs Them.

>You're too racially blind to see and accept what's in front of you because so much of who and what you are is tied into your own racial ideals.
>Us vs Them.
Ive seen proper black folks from africa, and i have seen them getting a child with a white person. I know what it looks like. The blacks who live in america arent even proper black.

Maybe youre the one whos blind. She isnt half black unless shes an extremely rare genetic anomally.

we need pics for comparison

>enter thread about working out while employed and married with kids
>2 posts in discussion spirals into crude racial theories

What was I expecting

i would also like to know this i want to work soon but im afraid it will interfere with my gains

op wanted us to discuss the pic

user...
Blacks born in different parts of the world are called black and Africans are called Africans for a reason.

You'll not find a single "black" in Africa unless they moved there. Only Africans.

But people in africa are black

>why didn't anyone tell me it was going to be like this
Just got a job and only worked out once last week and it was a shitty workout at that. It definitely cucks your time, especially if you have a really physical job. I've also barely had time to lurk on /fit. I can only imagine what it's like job+gf.

Fucking /pol shitting up threads.

user, Africans who are't trying to fit in will be INSULTED if you call them black.
As if you slapped them in the face.

You can never stick to a routine realistically.

Once upon a time you'd call her folk "octaroon" which means less than 1/8th black.

Your generic mental image of an African American is actually generally a half-white mix, pure negros are rare as fuck in the US.

>brittany venti and the octaroon of time

I don't give a shit what a bunch of negros think, they're black and that's it. Would europeans be insulted if i called them white? I dunno because I don't give a flying fadoodle what they think. We american we call them black that's it, kiss my fucking ass if you don't like it

EDGY

no wife, defiantly no kids but the guy i work with has two kids, i've recently inspired him to get fit. bought himself a gym machine thing. never had the motivation to use it at home, so he bought it into work as hes always there a couple hours early anyway.
if you have the will, you will find a way

>You can never stick to a routine realistically.
>You
yes you, not me. some of us have this little thing called willpower and can actually do what we intend to. you mistake your mental weakness for something everyone has.

You have to protect your tribe somehow.

kek