Other urls found in this thread:

aperfect14.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thinspo
epic

>when you become a living meatball

"80% Mussel"
she probably isn't wrong.

Her boyfriend also gets to enjoy twice the titties the rest of us do.

Didn’t Wesley Snipes cook her with a UV torch?

WORDS
O
R
D
S

Pretty sad picture. Once human, now an amorphous pleasure-seeking blob that lives only to eat and nothing else.

Guys, I appreciate the threads, but the kind of people you're posting here aren't fat, they're extremely ill and obese.

my gawd

>#gestapo
lel

Funny, since the recommended skin color is actually white

if all the gestapo did was harrass hamplanets, I'd join that shit for free

amazing how one can fail at such an easy physical task

this one's pretty good

fuckin salty as the dead sea, this bitch. Damn.

Those cankles...

>aperfect14.com/
New documentary coming out about plus size models in the fashion industry, all the usual suspects are on board, Huffington Post, Cosmo, Vogue etc... I've been invited to the premier which is a private screening and I'm dreading the rage that'll build up in me, especially since the guy who made it is the husband of one of my wife's (considerably fit) coworkers. Hopefully this will just be relegated to the Tumblrs and Reddits of the world and be forgotten as quickly as it came, but it's really showing me how HAES and the FA movement are seeping into the mainstream.
Thanks for reading my blog.

TACO TIME
hand tattoo?

Please tell me this isn't a school cafeteria

Guess she showed him...

Rich, is that you?

Of all the things I've ever seen on Veeky Forums to motivate me to never, ever let myself get fat this one is by far the most effective. What a morbidly fascinating read.

I seem to remember an user way back saying it was a hospital cafeteria, but then again I take everything I read on this site with a big grain of salt.

>vegetable of the day
>mozzarella

wat?

I wonder how she can fix that?
hmm
hmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wonder when we will reach peak obesity, and if "thins" will ever become societal outcasts. It seems silly but not impossible with the rate that obesity is increasing and HAES is spreading. Society can't rewire hundreds of thousands of years of evolution that recognizes excess fat as being undesirable, are we just going to reach a point where everyone deludes themselves into loving fat bodies in order to not offend anybody?

My hope is that our bodies will eventually become resistant to conventional treatments for obesity-related diseases (insulin, beetus drugs, etc) and they will eventually die off.

The ABSOLUTE WORST thing the medical community can do is develop new treatments for fat fucks. These people need to just die young so they can't procreate and spread their fat lifestyle to poor innocent children.

there's so little difference

>Entschuldigung mein fett schwein

I can't look at this gif without hearing the associated trilling

Looks like a Denny’s meal.

What muscles does that exercise work?

>pour my heart out
This fucker has no heart and should doe of slow torture.
He gave a fat kid diabetes and ruined his body just cuz he was an asshole kid?
This is not a human

Oh and
>woah wanna be with this lady
>hurdur we had different goals, didnt work

IF YOU CAN ACTUALLY LOVE YOU MAKE THINGS WORK, PEICES OF SHITS ARE DEAD INSIDE SO THESE ADULTD TOURTURE A FAT KID MAKING HIM WORSE FUCKING ASSHOLES

Lol
#nazi germany

we reallly need new material

Shes lucky as fuck she didnt break both legs

There is something that is just so repulsive about this women. Every time I see her a get the most primal disgust reaction

>>>/reddit/

This is what happens when you never run or jump. You just don't know your body or be able to control it.

>Fatty steals food, lunch-goers are shocked and appalled

Fat makes you less productive, so normal people will always have an edge against them.
Also, fat woman constantly want fit guys.

Actually yes, turns out most darkies living far away from the equator are vitamin D deficient.

>He gave a fat kid diabetes
No, he gave up on him, just like his parents had already given up on him and themselves, just like everyone in his future who would try to lend a helping hand will give up on him, eventually.

Fucking saved.

Who is she trying to seduce?

Okay, now post NECROTIC BUTTSLOUGH.

>mfw i have low enough standards for these women.

>mfw i would hatefuck the shit out of them.

>mfw I'm part of the problem...

Don't know why fat women are so defensive about everything. It's just that most people don't find them attractive. Also mot people want them to live longer and it might change them as a person.

Her face is fine.

This girl is dead. Idr if she died cause of fat

not appreciated enough
10/10