Protein

I need a cheap way to consume a lot of protein daily that's not milk.
Suggestions?
/poorfag/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnBO9FhvCzA
youtube.com/watch?v=GGb1G3CFZvc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

peanut butter

beans, chickne, canned tuna

Bar s hot dogs and bar s boloney

whey

Tuna, Whey, Chicken breasts on special

What about liquids, is yoghurt protein rich and a good way to meet your daily protein requirement? I know people use milk but I can't have any so...

three packs of instant noodles
3 tons of chicken in white sauce
each meal is a can of chicken with a pack of instant noodles

protein shake when you wake up and before bed

2800 calories and 230g protein for round £5 a day

Chicken thighs are a life saver.
About 5-6 dollars for about 48-60 ounces of meat.

egg whites

cottage cheese

You only need like 1g per kg of body weight why are you stressing. Just eat like 3 eggs a day easy 21g and the rest should easily come from your diet. If not beans and lentils are pretty good.

Enjoy your hypertension

Chicken breast
Tuna in water (chicken of the sea -> 150 cal , 39g proton)

Harđfiskur
80%+ protein

seitan is the answer

Thanks for all the info, should help a bunch on my Veeky Forumsness journey.

Unironically dryfish. It consist of 80 percent protein. I always eat 100g after workout.

>b..but it's not cheap
Make it yourself dammit, it's easy but takes some time. You can make a ton and sell to dimwits at your gym.

eggs

frozen meats

whey

tuna

shitty cuts/ground beef

1g per lb of bw is enough

Pork chops and chicken thighs.

These. I thought fish was expensive until I started buying from the fish market instead of buying it frozen from the supermarket.

It costs less and is fresh. Where i live up in Norway you can get 15-20 fish in an hour taking the boat out. Big 7 kilos.

Protien powder is inexpensive. However
>Pork
>Tuna
>Beans
>Chicken
>Hot Dogs/Sausage
Beef isn't that expensive, so check that price too.

How do you dry fish?

>implying drinking water is difficult

Eggs are one of the cheapest sources of quality protein.

Have some scrambled in the morning, pack a few hard boiled to eat throughout the day with your favorite condiment, have some fried at night. Chop some boiled ones up and throw them in a salad. FFS, don't throw away the yolk - the lecithin is damn good for you and the fat helps if you're going keto.

Onion and 12 diet cokes a day

Pack your bags kids, i got the answer i was looking for.

Eggs and egg whites. Eggs where I live cost under 1$ for a dozen.

The fish should be fished during the first two months in the year, because you are going to hang it outside which is not good during the summer. A day of frost is good the first days. Then you filet the fish, remove the guts and the spine. If you want it crispy and like snacks, you should dip it in a basin of salt, the longer you let it stay in the salt solution, the better. Now it is ready for hanging. Build a wooden stander and hang it on with wire or thin rope. Then you let it hang for a couple of month, January till March is good, be careful it's not too hot outside or else flies will come. Cod, Haddock and Catfish works great.

Can i get some right now and hang it?

In my experience it is best to hang it from February to May, but it depends on how cold it is outside. Too much frost will ruin the fibres in it. I also forgot that you should have it inside to ripe it, which removes 70 percent of the water. After that it is ready to cut into pieces.

Eggs.

Legumes (lentils, etc) are a really good complementary source of proteins and general nutrition plus they're cheap, can buy in bulk and store for a long time.

i usually buy a little pack of spicy peanuts right when i head out to the gym, its like 80p for 15g of protein, if i want to add another 14g i get a ack of peppered beef jerky too for 1£, 29g of protein in a pre gym snack

>Sure user it'll only take 6 months! You're welcome ;^)

with a blow-dryer you fag.

greek yoghurt yes
regular yoghurt no

There’s just as much protein in a donut as there is in an egg, pal.

Which donut has 7g protein for 75 cals ?

just eat like 100g of cheese, so like 30g of protein

eat your own cum

>2017
>taking whey which makes you fat
>not taking cheap pea protein isolate which gives easy lean mass
>Veeky Forumsness is a meme

I get em on sale for 99 cents/lb.

Baking them rules, they pretty much fry themselves with all that fat

>3 tons of chicken in white sauce
>6,000lbs of chicken
gotta eat big to get big I guess

>pea protein

Boiled eggs and sardines

cheap protein? broccoli. there is as much protein in 100 calories of broccoli as there is in 100 calories of steak!

ARE Regular people allowed to fish in Norway?

too bad 100 cals is like 5 kilos of broccoli

Ofc why not

eggs
cheese
buy pure gluten and bake with it, litteraly flour without the carbs, 100% pure protein. I get it for 6-7€ in organic/health stores. This may seem pricey, but 6€ for 1kg beats any protein powder, and makes an insane amont of bread, pizza crust

Buy a whole chicken. Break it down (it's easy af with a sharp chef's knife but any sharp knife will do). You can break it down in 3 minutes or less. youtube.com/watch?v=gnBO9FhvCzA

If this chick can do it, you can do it.

Another vid with better angles. youtube.com/watch?v=GGb1G3CFZvc

Dirt

The cheapest way to get the best absorbing protein is beans, black beans contain 75% protein per 100g

Not him but I googled pea protein and found a 2 pound tub for 17.17 on amazon. Did some maths and compared it to some chicken thigh I get for 1.99 a lb. If I got 17.17 worth of chicken thigh I would get 621g of proton vs the tub's 648g or protons.

So it seems good on paper. However...it's an untested, vegan abomination isolate so there is no telling what that will actually do to you. Best to stick with whole foods. But it is cheaper than they whey I found. Comparing the prices from the same brand its 2.5cents a gram versus whey protein's 4.1cents a gram.

>her shirt falling off the whole time
only reason to watch desu

its also by far the most disgusting thing ive ever tasted, so bad that i unconcoiously avoid eating ti even tho i really want to

just get your boyfriend to jerk off on you

Is it metalic tasting? I tried some artifical mayo with pea protein in it and it was so terrible I actually returned it to the store because I didn't want them making on cent off of it. pic related

no it tastes like dirt thats had slugs crawl through it and has the texture of the pus of an aged cyst, ive literally thrown up drinking it after a few sips purely based on the taste+flavour combo

milk is bad for ya anyways nigga

>taste+flavour combo
What did he mean by this

Soy

What did you expect mayo without eggs to taste like?

what the fuck is white sauce???

Keep in mind that not all protein sources are equally efficient. This is that whole bio-availability thing.

Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) determines the effectiveness of a protein through the measurement of animal growth.
Net protein utilization is similar to the biological value except that it involves a direct measure of retention of absorbed nitrogen.
Biological value measures protein quality by calculating the nitrogen used for tissue formation divided by the nitrogen absorbed from food.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/

you're not gonna be fit in 6 months either. Learn to think in the long term.

I seriously wonder where you get all these amazing data from.
Cooked you get ~9g / 100, dried ~22

At that point I had only eaten miracle whip. After that I realized what made mayo mayo and switched to hellman's. Fuck frankfood products.

Also, I expected food to taste like food.

steroids

as she touches raw chicken and then her shirt over and over

That shirt is gonna give her salmonella when she eats it.

Maybe you should JUST kill yourself miraclewhipfag this shit is the tits if you're not a /poorfag/

Probably bechamel.

Tuna.

Greek yoghurt is the correct answer

Said the man who owns a blow dryer

Why cant you have milk?

Yogurt is still dairy

pc related greek yogurt is godlike
too bad amerifats only get the soyboy version

Eggs

I think they have φαγε Total which is also pretty good.

Salted peanuts. 50p for 200g (50g of protein.)

Chicken thighs 99c/ lb, just be sure to remove the skin, season with olive oil salt pepper garlic and bake for 45 mins at 350f

Eggs are cheap

Bulk supplements whey protein isolate 10kg for 140$

plebbit

does it taste bad tho?

canned tuna is my go to
water packed albacore is 120 kcal and 26 grams of protein per can so you can load up on copious amounts of it even when you are cutting