QTDDTOT:

QTDDTOT:
Guys, why shouldn’t I eat pork. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiWN85CyQMXbm5dcm3FrCVHMnY6jwZKQKBRehtcL3U2EKj6w/viewanalytics
youtube.com/watch?v=LoL_QTatGhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am experiencing serious inflammation in my right wrist, I suspect carpel tunnel. Went to my doctor (she is old as balls) and told me to buy some gel to rub in and drops for blood dilution.
I have to work with computer daily. I got used to wearing a wrist brace like pic related which helps a lot and I rarely feel the pain while using it. The second I take it off and reach for mouse the pain comes back.
What can I do to fix this guys?

Is napping after lifting a bad idea? I lifted, 30 minutes later ate lunch, then laid down for a couple of hours. I figured that’s good if I’m trying to build muscle right? Since sleep is when the rebuilding process occurs.

do isometrics work?
why yes/why not?

Almost after every workout I get lower back pain. What might cause this? How can I avoid this?

I'm suspecting Pendlay Row causing this, but not sure. I do it without making the barbell touch the floor.

Struggling to reach 8 hours of sleep per night, how do I fall asleep faster? Melatonin is illegal in my country.

tfw you so chad you dont even NEED to lift to have muscle

>I do pendlay row
>I don't touch the bar on the floor.
Then you're not doing pendlay's

Keep the brace on as long as it doesnt effect your bloodflow. Go on Voltaren/Voltarol for 3-4 days. If that doesnt help get a cortison shot from your doctor.

Sleeping after lifting is good as long as youre able to get your 8-9 hours of interupted sleep at night.

Work for what? Yes' it does build muscle, but unless its specific to your sport you have no business doing it. Regular ol' liftan is alot more effective.

Probably weak hamstrings and tight hip flexors from sitting on your ass all day. Stretch your hip flexors every day like pic related and do hamstring curls 5x10 on easy mode twice per week.

What routine will achieve 1234 plate the fastest?

ZMA

Thank you very much.
Is there any other possible reason? Or any more ways to relieve or avoid the pain?

Regarding deadlifts and barbell rows, should I make use of a mirror to make sure my back is straight?

Im 6'3" and have pretty long arms and legs. Would I be better suited to sumo deadlifts rather than conventional?

I don't want to go to the mentally ill /lgbt/ board for this question. I would like to get a larger butt and thighs. What exercises should I look into? I am currently doing squats and lunges.

Can I make mass gains on a mostly bodyweight routine? I'm at 1/2/3/4 but don't have much time for the gym anymore. Want to do pull ups at home.

Is there a non-bodybuilder who could win a BB contest because of how good he looks if he shaved and tanned??

Hip Thrusts.

Not really

if you do a LOT then yes but increase the tension each time

Cut coffee, do cardio and wake up earlier

Im asuming youre in pain mostly when youre not in activity and that the pain is close to chronic but not severe. If so its most likely a mobility issue and probably in the hips.

Starting strength + texas method while eating enoug (200-300 calorie surpluss) and sleeping enough (8-9 hours every night).

No. Keep your neck in a neutral position.

Unless you compete in powerlifting do conventional diddlys.

Yes, you can. Is likely you will? No.

Heavy squats and heavy deadlifts will suffice. Add hamstring curls if your hamstrings are lagging.

SS+GOMAD

>Sleeping after lifting is good as long as youre able to get your 8-9 hours of interupted sleep at night.
>interupted
am I a brainlet? what kind of sleep should I bet getting?

Youre a cortisolet. Interupt sleep for increased cortisol gains.

Nah, Im iPad-posting. Interupted was what I meant to write.

Are there any non scam hunger stimulants that don't require a prescription? I tried fenugreek, but I don't think that does anything, and if it does I want something more powerful.

hey guys, i am extremely depressed and skinnyfat. Whats a good regemin to get back into ottermode?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiWN85CyQMXbm5dcm3FrCVHMnY6jwZKQKBRehtcL3U2EKj6w/viewanalytics

Can somebody turn this into an image so we can share it for stats sake

Weed

plan your cycle better.
sleep cycles are 1.5hrs long
so sleep 6, 7.5, or 9 hours and wake up around the same time every day

Is it possible to recomp into an aesthetic body or is it absolutely necessary to cut down into it after bulking up?

>caring about an ancient survey Panzer did to essentially meme his dogfaced waifu to a broader audience and laugh at people for their lifts

Is organic milk and biologic eggs a meme if gotten from supermarkets?

What alternatives are there for energy drinks? I go to the gym late at night and begin to feel tired an hour or two prior to going unless I drink a can of red bull beforehand.

Also I've developed a slight pain in my inner thigh in the area adjacent to my groin after yesterday's workout, what do?

Coffee or just go in the morning

Where exactly adjacent to your groin? In the area where your hips crease is? Then it's a tendon thing I had it as a teen from playing lot of sports.

If it's a bit higher, diagonally from your groin it's either a problem with abdominals or beginning of a hernia(if it's a burning feeling)

It's possible to recomp into a body a normie would consider aesthetic. For fit you need roids

Ice cream fitness, stronglifts, something like that. Just do everything for hypertrophy.

Good eggs are not a meme, but i don't think it will make a difference.

>It's possible to recomp into a body a normie would consider aesthetic. For fit you need roids
So I could totally recomp into an ottermode 20bmi body?

Post your current body and I'll tell you what you can recomp into

Will tomorrow. Laying in bed rn.

It's the area of my leg right across from my groin.

I guess I could start going at 6 or 7am, but it's so much comfier when there's only five or six other people in the entire gym.

It's nothing much but a sore tendon(probably). Shouldn't be a huge problem but go to the doctor whenever you feel like you should go to one.

interesting, where I live the gym is empty in the mornings. Drink coffee or cola or just sugar free sips

Anyone else do reverse grip bench press? Started substituting it for regular BP, and I feel it more in my chest. Anyone else?

This unironically, i dont eat anything unless im high :(

wanna do bodyweight hiit at home. Is there an app that has the exercises and a timer?

Thanks

I weigh 194lbs can I lean bulk to 200/205 and do short bulk and cut cycles? Or should I just do a hard cut before my program gets tuff? Pic related. I don't know if I have gyno or if I just store most of my fat in my chest and stomach.

Fucking forgot the pic.

I do 3 cardio/3 lift/1 rest days a week

For cardio, would 2 days of HIIT and 1 day of like 45+min low intensity be a good idea, or should I go all in on HIIT?

I'm going to start PHUL next week. Any concerns?

Should I just find a good PPL instead?

Start at 2/3/4/5
Hal Higdon Novice Marathon

No. That's what the video capability on your phone is for.

So, I've been progressing at a quite okay-ish rate, my bench was up to 90kg from 60kg, but my chest still looked like shit. Recently I have found a primer on bench pressing (maybe it was Ben Pollack, not sure), and started to use the trick of turning elbows outwards. I'm feeling my chest better, and in just a few weeks my chest is already noticeably bigger. Issue is, I'm down to 70 kg (upped the reps to 12 though from 5), and even that feels hard, and can't really do the weekly progression I was able to do before. Probably my BP was triceps-dominant, as that's my strongest muscle group. Yet everyone is saying that the big compounds are mainly for strength.

Question is, should I go back to my old bench form and keep the progression, and chest gains will come eventually, or will doing chest-dominant bench presses benefit me more in the long run both size and strength-wise?

She said yes to a fucking date. Said she's available the entire fucking week past 5pm and will do anytime on the weekends.
I didn't think I'd get this far. What time do I decide on? Where the fuck ddo I even take her? Fuck.

Estimate the amount of calories on the slice on the left? It resembles the slice of margherita pizza I had for breakfast today and I have no idea how many calories I should count it for. Same size, thin crust, slightly greasy like a new york pizza. I had to fold it.

Ingredients are: Mozzarella, Ricotta, Plum tomato, and Basil.

>12p
>24c
>12f

For you butt, Hip thrusts. There was a thread on this and most people seemed to agree that hip thrusts are for patricians and squats and deadlifts are normie-tier if you are trying to target your butt.

Nanisore?

Damn bitch you got some big ass titties.

like 100-200 max

In reference to macro intake, i'm trying to figure out minimal percentage of each macro intake before serious complications occur. I want to minimize my fat intake, and as i understand it a lot of percentages are thrown around (20-35%) but none have cited sources. What are the appropriate Fat intakes necessary for homeostasis and/or healthy function?

Get it properly diagnosed, mention any other symptoms you have that you think might not be related. Don't assume you know what it is. I say that because i had the same thing and it actually had nothing to do with my wrist, it was a serious nerve condition

Weekend, unless you're too autistic to spend an extended amount of time with her, in which case choose a weekday so you can bounce if needs be.

Never mind, i found a document that explains it.

so i've got my diet down in terms of calorie consumption, pretty much nailing 3000/day, but it's a shitload of bread, eggs, peanut butter & meat. i'm only realistically getting like a serving of veggies a day with my chicken.

what's a good way to get more veggies into my diet? by the end of the day i'm so sick of eating, i feel like I couldn't eat any more. is there a good way to put frozen kale into eggs? i usually eat a 4 egg omelette, if I just throw frozen kale in there is it gonna taste good or will it be all shitty?

anyone got tips?

veggies are for fags

Useless board as always.

How do I improve my grip strength Veeky Forums? My palms are really sweaty.

Currently I can deadlift anywhere between 100 and 115 depending on the bar I'm using. I do the best on rough thin bars, and the wors on smooth fat ones.

The resource I found was the reddit grip strength guide, but I'm not sure about how including it in my routine.

I'm currently doing 5/3/1 as I'm cutting and my noob gains are gone (pls no bully)

thanks user

100kg or 100 lbs? If 100lbs your noob gains aren't gone, you just need to eat more. As for grip strength, a lot of people will recommend those squeeze grip things, for me, doing pull-ups drastically increased my grip strength over anything else

>deadlift 100-115
>my noob gains are gone

No they aren't. Get out of 5/3/1 and do an actual beginner program. Get chalk for your hands.

No fucking way. If you're having trouble bulking or cutting, get a calories tracker (I recommend cronometer) because you're terrible at estimating calories. The cheese alone would be close to or over 200 calories.

cuz its haram

>I want to minimize my fat intake
JUST

Thanks for the advice.

It is 100 kg. I'm a manlet getting out of skinnyfat with a TDEE of 1800 cal. (I weigh all of my food, even cooking oil)

Are those stats that bad?

My 1RM for my other lifts are:
- OHP: 55 kg
- Bench: 81 kg
- Squat: 134 kg
- Rows: 76 kg

I also run 7 km 3 times a week, but being a manlet with a really shitty metabolism doesn't help. I'm also at 20% bf (70 kg).

What should I do? I only want to get to 12% so I can bulk an be happy.

Yeah, as in I felt i was consuming too much, but i wanted to find out what the real lower limits are. I found them, and realize that I'm not actually that far off from lower bounds anyway.

Make sure you train your grip in a manner that is specific to the way you need to use it. That to get better at deadlifts, do farmer's walks, hang from a bar for time (great for shoulder health too) or do high rep DB rows.

Thick bar work, Fat gripz, grippers etc. while still good exercises won't benefit your deadlift as much.

Also, get chalk. It's great.

>Yeah, as in I felt i was consuming too much
Stop listening to your mom about nutrition, user.

>tfw IBS
Why the fuck is there no cure or remedies for this shit yet?

Forgot I took a multivitamin earlier and took an iron supp a few hours ago. I'm at something stupid like 65 mg of iron---am I gunna die lads

Weekend so she can sleep at your place and you don't have to worry about giving her a ride to work the next day. If you're good at small talk you can go to a bar, then hit the club. Otherwise go to the movies or theater so you have something to talk about if you run out of conversation ideas

Is stretching something you can do every day, or do you need to rest?

Negro please. The bread alone is ~100 calories. You're looking at around 220-240

5'8 190lb manlet reporting in.

What type of routine should I switch to in order to lean out and get more vascular?

Also what bf % do you think I'm sitting at right now, 14%?

Don't static stretch before you lift. Ideally yes but its not that worth it. Band mobility work is 10x better

How do I stop getting mad exertion headaches?

Aside from strenght, on which sports do white men have an advantage?

I'm pretty sure I keep rounding my back everytime I deadlift heavy

looking for some tips on how to stop that don't involve the words "practice" or videotaping myself and posting it here

As I kid I was always in the 90th+ percentile for height, but after puberty I've sunk down to about the 75th percentile. Does this mean I'm still growing (18) or is this normal? If so how can I grow taller (what types of foods etc)?

>unloading bar after rack pools
>drop a 45 on my foot

How to I make this go away

Neck extensions, 1xF

Focus on keeping your chest up, like a "proud" chest.
Engage your core properly by getting a belly breath of air and pushing your abs OUT.

What did you have user? I have been having some odd pains in the wrist and foot and doctors seem to be baffled, and I suspect it might be nerve related

>Probably weak hamstrings and tight hip flexors from sitting on your ass all day. Stretch your hip flexors every day like pic related and do hamstring curls 5x10 on easy mode twice per week.

any other specific exercises for this problem?
My brother also suffers from this

My trainer has given me the following schedule

>Monday-chest
>Tuesday-back
>Wednesday- Shoulders
>Thursday-Legs
>Friday-Abs/Core
>Saturday-Arms

would it be ok to switch arms and abs day? I'd like a little space between arms day and chest day (since i do a little triceps on chest day anyways), but im unsure if theres some specific reason he's scheduled it this way

ex athlete turned fatty here. i need to lose about 90 lbs of fat, according to a bodpod test. I was told running wouldnt be a good idea, but its winter here and im too poor for a bike. what amount of weight do i need to lose before I can start running?

>In the gym six times a week
>Only hitting every body part once per week

The only thing you should switch is your fucking trainer.

Dude, you're fucking 90 goddamned pounds overweight.
Running right now is the last thing you should be doing. Fuck what you saw the biggest loser and what have you

Want the cliffnotes version?
Of how to lose weight?
Eat less
Eat better
No snacks
Intermittent fast
Occasionally FAST for a full day
Every single thing you put into your mouth that is not a simple non chewy vitamin or herb or water or coffee has calories.
Eat NOTHING that is prepackaged, premade, from a fastfood restaurant(Not even the salads), candies cakes etc etc.
Cut back on ALL excess sugars ALL OF THEM.
Drink nothing except water.

You get ONE SINGLE DAY to eat three square meals and one small snack every week. Do not go fucking crazy.

Exercise?
Basic as fuck calisthenics+ stretching 3 days out of the week and one single hour of walking in the sun every fucking day.

Also, this shit is going to be unbelievably stressful. So learn how to deal with physical and emotional stress in a better way.

>You get ONE SINGLE DAY to eat three square meals and one small snack every week. Do not go fucking crazy.

Is this just if you're 90lbs overweight, or are you recommending this in general?

>Exercise?
>Basic as fuck calisthenics+ stretching 3 days out of the week and one single hour of walking in the sun every fucking day.
right on that makes sense.
>Also, this shit is going to be unbelievably stressful. So learn how to deal with physical and emotional stress in a better way.
I know it and Im ready to change. thanks for the rest of the advice. on that topic do you know what the range for when it is "safe" to start doing high impact movements again? I know ive got a lot to go but im just curious

It's really to keep you sane and on your diet.
You can blast right through it and just cut most of the weight off with a strict diet if you want though.
Just do it in a way to where you'll be able to find a way of eating normally where you won't just put it all back on and keep it on.

It depends on you to be honest.
You can test the waters with some higher impact activities after you drop some weight.

Try interval training like running hills and doing tabata circuits.

If your joints are killing you and you feel just wrecked for days after then no, you should just put that shit on the back burner.

Build up slowly. If you do interval fasting, basic calitshenics and walk everyday and cut out most of the trash food in your life..
You'll just be amazed by how your body will look and feel in just one single month.

Also, get a tailors tape and a working scale and learn how to measure your body.
youtube.com/watch?v=LoL_QTatGhU
Also take before and after pics.

I suggest taking a picture of yourself in your underwear(front back both sides), weighing yourself, and measuring yourself once a week and saving all of it some place convenient. Your phone, pc, or online.

It's a fantastic way to track your progress and it's great motiviation